Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rome Results??

Well since Ronnie Dobbins came on board with michael this year we see shane like a "team mate" and we raced against him earlier this year... was running him down with two laps to go michael was black flagged when the plug came out of the rear end and lost all the dope. Y'all should educate yourself before you put yourself out like a bunch of fools. Michael Page is a class act, he races cleaner than anyone, he wins with pride, and he loses wiith pride. We hate that there are some sore losers out there that want to take away his success but he has earned everything he's got and y'all ain't seen nothing yet.

page is good he will probably win the track championship this year.But I bet smokeys money he want finish in the top 5 at rome on the july 17

I give him credit he is a lot better than jody knowles from the rsd cars

Default waiting!!!!!

guess I will move on,since it appears you are going to continue to be a lame brain little sissy that doesn't have the courage to talk with me like a MAN & "pound the keys" with your Ignorance!!!! Have a good life SISSY,Smokey

i bet 1 mil he doesnt make the show at the lucas race in october at rome or dixie

I drive an economy bomber at dixie as much as I can.. bout like you once a month. But I have worked for michael for over 10yrs. I'm not gonna talk trash about any other driver most are good people and really talented but my money has always been on michael page.

This is funny right here. This may be better than Larry the cable guy himself. Just for you who dont know lm pretty sure that when the man that owns Clantons car and the motor in Pages car, and pages car is being supported out of SAE that makes you team mates. In the end no matter what, lets just stop making ourselves and tracks look bad with all this junk on here and go to work in the shop to make your cars faster for next week. Actions speak louder than words.I dont get on here much because l cant find the time for working in the shop but l do know this,if there is a prob take it up with that person instead of on here and it will go much further in getting you somewhere and better represent our sport instead of all this he said she said finger pointing name calling. It makes us all look bad. In no way am l trying to take a stab at anyone here but lets go to work on race cars instead of worrying bout what everyone else is doing.What comes around goes around, if we worry bout ourselves then the rest will take care of itself.

Wow.. ain't that kinda like the pot calling the kettle black? If you beliieved your own words you wouldn't be here to see what's being said. I'm not in anyway tryin to stir up shht but when people get mad when you beat them its funny to me. I've heard "he had juiced tires" (actually we bought them and put them on at rome speedway so nah) then it was "the spoiler was 1in too high". Why can't it just be you jus got out ran and try again next time? Btw in no way am I gonna come on here and defend smokey but at the same time I'm not gonna put him down. If you were at dixie last year michael page put the s5 in the top 5 bout every weekend.

Nothing against the page , dont even know or ever heard of him, but i still say smokey is retard, later punk

Default cool post

Quote Originally Posted by 73rocket View Post
    This is funny right here. This may be better than Larry the cable guy himself. Just for you who dont know lm pretty sure that when the man that owns Clantons car and the motor in Pages car, and pages car is being supported out of SAE that makes you team mates. In the end no matter what, lets just stop making ourselves and tracks look bad with all this junk on here and go to work in the shop to make your cars faster for next week. Actions speak louder than words.I dont get on here much because l cant find the time for working in the shop but l do know this,if there is a prob take it up with that person instead of on here and it will go much further in getting you somewhere and better represent our sport instead of all this he said she said finger pointing name calling. It makes us all look bad. In no way am l trying to take a stab at anyone here but lets go to work on race cars instead of worrying bout what everyone else is doing.What comes around goes around, if we worry bout ourselves then the rest will take care of itself.
    I apoligize to you sir, I just love to get on here & see how ridiculious some can get over a 1/2 inch spoiler shift!!!! Thanks for bein a mature adult,Smokey

Default thanks BG

Quote Originally Posted by brannongray View Post
    Wow.. ain't that kinda like the pot calling the kettle black? If you beliieved your own words you wouldn't be here to see what's being said. I'm not in anyway tryin to stir up shht but when people get mad when you beat them its funny to me. I've heard "he had juiced tires" (actually we bought them and put them on at rome speedway so nah) then it was "the spoiler was 1in too high". Why can't it just be you jus got out ran and try again next time? Btw in no way am I gonna come on here and defend smokey but at the same time I'm not gonna put him down. If you were at dixie last year michael page put the s5 in the top 5 bout every weekend.
    Amen & most of the season all I had was a little SPEC motor for him & when I was able to get him a good clements motor we struggled with a "bitch" carburator the rest of the season!!!! nuff said,Smokey

Default just a little adjustment,sir

Quote Originally Posted by 73rocket View Post
    The engine in Michael Pages car belongs to Jack Rucker,not dobbins, dobbins helps page some but that special young man put that car together himself!!!!! Very small budget, but you can depend on Ronnie,myself, & a lot of other people are here for him & I want to be remembered as his friend, Smokey

Default Who are YOU!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ga racer View Post
    Nothing against the page , dont even know or ever heard of him, but i still say smokey is retard, later punk
    You can't be a mature adult!!!! I'M just amazed you can act like you know all about me but don't have the courage to talk to me, I'M a 69 yr old man with cancer that couldn't hurt a fly, but if you continue to libel me I will spend the money to find where the cave you live,is located & I will come there to apologize to you,Smokey

Default 1 Million bet!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by badacefaist19 View Post
    i bet 1 mil he doesnt make the show at the lucas race in october at rome or dixie
    Are you betting dollars? If so I would be very interested in at Least some of that "action" Get back to me, But make it a PM,Smokey

I just want to address some comments on here! The Page family is a fine racing family and so is the Ellis family. The fellow on here talking about somebody getting wrecked the next time needs to get a clue! Derek Ellis is not a dirty driver because if he was he would have punted Page(who was holding Derek up). Smokey you are a nice man and I don't want to be too harsh but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) it man! The dumbest thing you said was comparing Page to CURTIS TURNER! WHAAAAAAT! Nobody compares to Curtis Turner! As for the Good old boy network.........it is alive and well at Dixie! My car was disqualified at Rome for being light when we just weighed the car on the same scale 30 minutes before. Jody Coltrane was light right behind us and they waved him through. At Dixie we blew the doors off of the other Page boy in a crate heat race and the first thing they checked was our deck height. One inch too high. He told us to lower it or be disqualified for the race. It depends on who you are. Been like that since I was a kid and it won't change. Smokey don't get so carried away dang it I, know it was a big win for ya'll. Chill. That Page boy is coming along nicely but CURTIS TURNER I think NOT! Until I see the Page boy land an airplane in town and have as many parties as CURTIS TURNER I will never put his name next to POPS!
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Ya know I'm not so sure that all this was about michael at all I think the real issue is one track promoter against another. Its just not classy to throw someones name in the dirt. I don't see how miichael was blockin anyone he was too busy pullin them off the corner. Calling someone a cheater jus bbecause you didn't wiin pisses people off. Btw with that win michael took a 2pt lead in championship points.

Thumbs down thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by MADCAPRACING22 View Post
    I just want to address some comments on here! The Page family is a fine racing family and so is the Ellis family. The fellow on here talking about somebody getting wrecked the next time needs to get a clue! Derek Ellis is not a dirty driver because if he was he would have punted Page(who was holding Derek up). Smokey you are a nice man and I don't want to be too harsh but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) it man! The dumbest thing you said was comparing Page to CURTIS TURNER! WHAAAAAAT! Nobody compares to Curtis Turner! As for the Good old boy network.........it is alive and well at Dixie! My car was disqualified at Rome for being light when we just weighed the car on the same scale 30 minutes before. Jody Coltrane was light right behind us and they waved him through. At Dixie we blew the doors off of the other Page boy in a crate heat race and the first thing they checked was our deck height. One inch too high. He told us to lower it or be disqualified for the race. It depends on who you are. Been like that since I was a kid and it won't c$hange. Smokey don't get so carried away dang it I, know it was a big win for ya'll. Chill. That Page boy is coming along nicely but CURTIS TURNER I think NOT! Until I see the Page boy land an airplane in town and have as many parties as CURTIS TURNER I will never put his name next to POPS!
    I'M of the opinion you are a good person!! When I compared Michael to those 3 past greats, I'M 69 yrs. old& I worked with Curtis Turner's crew chief,James(Gus) Davis in the 60's, I could tell you so many stories about Curtis, you would be rolling on the floor laughing!!!!! I had the pleasure of Michael Page driving for me last season in my S5 cars, I had the chance to meet the whole "all american" Page family, I didn't party with them cause I am a recovering alcoholic & try to spend time with my wonderful family. I only meant to express my opinion that Michael Page has a ton of natural talent, like POPS, Tim Richmond,& Dale Earnhart,Sr. Not that I was condoning the spoiler thing!!!! I don't know Derek Ellis well,however I think If he was leading & Page was#2 He would have" made his car quite wide" thats racing!!! Private Message me on this site if you'd like. Thanks again,Smokey

Bottom line,having a good tech man in your pocket makes you faster!

Default hello ga racer/neil

Quote Originally Posted by ga racer View Post
    Hi Neil, Just wondered if your daddy knows how you run your "Poopie" mouth about me?
    And if he does, have Jack call me. Have a good day Neil!!! Smokey

Default pocket tech man

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Bottom line,having a good tech man in your pocket makes you faster!
    stevo, Michael Page drove for me all last year,& most of the season we ran a 110% legal SAS Spec motor, I can't remember all the times the pages & I tried To get Dixie & Rome tech to give us a weight break like every other track in Ga.,Alabama,Miss, & Tenn.,or let me run methanol, like SAS & More series, Never even got a MAYBE!!!
    I,m not angry!!! but I'M curious who you think The pages own!!!! Feel free to P/M me.
    I swear I will tell no one. Thanks, Smokey