Default Any191 results ?

Did anyone tear up there equipment in late models ? It's a small track with 18 cars starting and most of the time they will junk a few cars.

fisher in the 38 eight car lead 39 laps
    then on last lap
    dustin linville past him coming out of turn 4 to get the win
    and so did 47 chris combs who got second by a nose
    exciting last lap
    in the mods 20 was winning
    spun on last lap just in front on flag stand on last lap
    stopped short of line about 6 feet
    went from 700 dollars to 75 dollars
    just like that

#88 Dustin Linville
    #47 Chris Combs
    #38 Derek Fisher
    #18 Tim Tungate
    #97 Micheal Chilton
    #17 Shannon Thornsberry
    #121 Anthony Burroughs
    #29L Kelly Lippert
    #1 Daniel Shelton
    #17 Mark Queen
    #17C Tommy Carlton
    #19 James Williamson
    #38 Sammy Brown
    #44 Roger Stacy
    #17 Bobby Carrier
    #81 Brandon Fouts (DQ)

Read more: http://eastkyracing.proboards.com/in...#ixzz1R9ChFNrI

Great race

first time at track i give everyone at that track an A+ one of the best finishes i've seen in a while every race fan should visit this track at least once just wish they had some bigger shows

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsbluer2 View Post
    first time at track i give everyone at that track an A+ one of the best finishes i've seen in a while every race fan should visit this track at least once just wish they had some bigger shows
    Glad you had a good time. We are having another big show on Labor Day weekend for the Wince Mayabb memorial race. No details yet but they should be out soon.
    Joe's Race Parts
    From Mild to Wild...
    and Everything in Between
    http://www.191speedway.com
    http://www.joesraceparts.com

Made my first trip to this track, had a great night, and the racing was very good. Get the humps fixed in both corners and this is one of the better tracks in the state. Don't know what got Fouts riled up but it added to the entertainment. I think the track and the series needs to at least suspend him for a race or 2. Other than that a good show. Be glad to come back to the next big race.

Quote Originally Posted by brian49 View Post
    Made my first trip to this track, had a great night, and the racing was very good. Get the humps fixed in both corners and this is one of the better tracks in the state. Don't know what got Fouts riled up but it added to the entertainment. I think the track and the series needs to at least suspend him for a race or 2. Other than that a good show. Be glad to come back to the next big race.
    the first time fouts got spun was by the 44 car then he got spun again in lap traffic by the 44 again and thought it was fisher he retaliated is what we heard from people at the store we stopped at

brian, nice talking with you last night....

It was nice talking to you as well. As me and my step daughter were leaving she said I always seam to make a friend at the races, really can't argue with that. Hope to catch you at richmond in two weeks. If you make it down I generaly sit just to the right of the flag stand as high up as I can get. If not I will def catch you on here. Have a good week.

I appreciate that bleedsbluer, I knew the 44 had gotten into him and I can understand the confusion on the retaliation. That being said, that can't be allowed to happen without some reprise. I know Chris Combs got his wrist broke a few years back over a similar incident at Lake Cumberland.

Quote Originally Posted by brian49 View Post
    I appreciate that bleedsbluer, I knew the 44 had gotten into him and I can understand the confusion on the retaliation. That being said, that can't be allowed to happen without some reprise. I know Chris Combs got his wrist broke a few years back over a similar incident at Lake Cumberland.
    yeah i was at that event to that was combs and greg johnson but he rammed him in the drivers door