Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default mustang 4speed ?

this is all i seen on trans as part number anybody no what it is 77et70006(ba)

I believe that is an engineering code used in house during manufacturing, describe the trans to me and the year etc. Some of the mustang II cars came with a German made 4 speed. It was Aluminum and somewhat popular in our part of the world before Brinns and Berts became legal.

Quote Originally Posted by C10 View Post
    I believe that is an engineering code used in house during manufacturing, describe the trans to me and the year etc. Some of the mustang II cars came with a German made 4 speed. It was Aluminum and somewhat popular in our part of the world before Brinns and Berts became legal.
    wow thats totaly useless info 4 da man. y dont u do a serch 4 breezeman and ull get ur anser

wow sorry I blew up. Just telling the guy more info is needed to determine what it is

I checked breezeman and he doesn't list a 77et...BA

It is likely the german made 4 speed, 21 spline input. As for gear ratios I guess its time to spin and count. Willing to bet its a 2.14 second gear though.
    Oval racing helps you unwind because you race counter clockwise.

2007 and 2008 Ohsweken Speedway MiniStock Champion
    2007 and 2008 Merrittville Speedway 4 Cylinder Champion
    2009 Humberstone Speedway MiniStock All Canadian Champion

yep totaly useles reply cuz da man wants to no wat his 77et-ba trans is and its a pinto trans and breezeman has a web that telss wat rashios its got
    who gives a f$#k about brinns pos junk it dont do him no good

Wow I can see the California school system has failed once again

idk i cheked and it says 214. wtf y cant c10 be smart enuf to figger that out? insted of f**king runing his mouth. who the f**k cares about f**king brinn trannys in f**king ministocker this aint no nascar $hit

its cast iron with aluminum tail housing i would do spin test but it broke in my car nothin left to spin has a mustang 3 bolt shifter

Quote Originally Posted by boportt View Post
    idk i cheked and it says 214. wtf y cant c10 be smart enuf to figger that out? insted of f**king runing his mouth. who the f**k cares about f**king brinn trannys in f**king ministocker this aint no nascar $hit
    WOW, your an idiot. First off learn to spell, Secondly all C10 was trying to do is help the guy out a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by falsfan View Post
    WOW, your an idiot. First off learn to spell, Secondly all C10 was trying to do is help the guy out a little bit.
    he didnt help worht a $hit didnt anser the guys quest at all and u didnt give the guy no info that'll help him eather so u r totally uselss 2. and u are a f**king peice of $hit

he op there aint no way a 77et trany will have a 3bolt shifter77et would be a pinto trans 78et and 79et could have a 3bolt but 77 cant

well i dnt no why but it has a mustang shifter not a screw on pinto no tag on trans just has the numbers on the case i typed in earlier post SO WHAT IS IT AND WHAT GEAR RATIO WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP

its a 214. u must of been reading teh casting # off the case

he didnt help worht a $hit didnt anser the guys quest at all and u didnt give the guy no info that'll help him eather so u r totally uselss 2. and u are a f**king peice of $hit

he op there aint no way a 77et trany will have a 3bolt shifter77et would be a pinto trans 78et and 79et could have a 3bolt but 77 cant
    Learn how to spell and talk. First off i tried to help the guy, obviously I don't know or i would have commented on his thread, instead of wasting my time with a usless low life like you.

Quote Originally Posted by falsfan View Post
    Learn how to spell and talk. First off i tried to help the guy, obviously I don't know or i would have commented on his thread, instead of wasting my time with a usless low life like you.
    bring it you f**king useles piece of $hit i'd beat the f**king smirk off u r retarded f**king mouth

woohoo!!!!

bring it you f**king useles piece of $hit i'd beat the f**king smirk off u r retarded f**king mouth
    First off no one wants to here your $hit, second off if you havent noticed dtr is in a slump right now and tracks are closing down, therefor they need all the fans they can get. QUIT BASHING FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you bash fans they stop going,if they stop going tracks will close down, if that happens its a chain reaction.

f**k u. u dont no $hit and u r a retard

Ok your right i dont know $hit how many tracks have closed down? i know a few. Danville, Millstream Speedway, and there are others im sure that i didnt mention.

f**k u. u dont no $hit and u r a retard
    how much is alcohol for the race cars? how about diesel? Drivers arent wanting to travel to other tracks. Keep your mouth shut and support every track and fan you know of.