Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

who the f**k gives a $hit. get rid of all the tracks and u retards can sit back on the porch of ur trailer drinkin Hamms and f**kin yalls cousins

Get the hell off of this forum you know how many people would want to kick the living hell outta you for that comment above.

randy quaid in vacation is yalls idol. 'i french kiss".... "so". "daddy says im the best" that's yall rite there

sittin in ur trailer watchin the camero disapear in the grass and kissing ur cousin to the sound of the bug zaper.

im done wasting my time with your pathetic lowlife piece of $hit.

woopie now u can get back to f**king sis/ma

Quote Originally Posted by wreckerman1969 View Post
    its cast iron with aluminum tail housing i would do spin test but it broke in my car nothin left to spin has a mustang 3 bolt shifter
    Driven
    Driving

Take the shafts out of the trans and count the teeth. Gear on the input is driving the front gear on the countershaft(the shaft in the bottom of the trans). The third gear back on the countershaft should be the one driving second gear on the output shaft.

Draw a line on paper, multiply the two driven gears above the line. Multiply the two driving gears below the line. Divide the product above the line by the product below the line to get your second gear ratio. I am assuming, of course, that you run this trans in second gear.
    Oval racing helps you unwind because you race counter clockwise.

2007 and 2008 Ohsweken Speedway MiniStock Champion
    2007 and 2008 Merrittville Speedway 4 Cylinder Champion
    2009 Humberstone Speedway MiniStock All Canadian Champion

if it's a german 4sp trans, iron case, aluminum bell and tail, with reverse left and up and uses a 3 bolt shifter then it is a 2.14 2nd gear trans. it's from a fox body car and all fox body german 4 sp trans were 2.14 2nd gear.

olin

It is a 214 transmission all 77et is a 214 you can simply find that out in a few seconds on the web!!!!!

thks guys if so that put me at a 7.98 in second gear with 3.73 i n rear so goin to a 5speed 2.34 and 3.45 i n rear thats 8.08 should b fine will find out also goin to aluminum drive shaft so b close to the reciprocatin weight i had

Quote Originally Posted by crazyJ View Post
    It is a 214 transmission all 77et is a 214 you can simply find that out in a few seconds on the web!!!!!
    bull$hit cuz 77et-ca gots 1.99 2nd gear.

Default 77et

My Mustang 4-speed is a 2.14 second gear. The numbers on the housing are 77ET 7006AA