Thread: Lucas rules ?

Default Lucas rules ?

You get a flat & you put your arm out the window,as you stop on top of the track out of the road.you come in change tire and then your told your a lap down.the lucas guy said if the top 3 cars cross the stripe you go a lap down.thats stupid,you think they would tell bloomer or one of the regulars that.

that's why i don't like lucas races and there rules go back to old days of racing i liked earl baltes rules go to the rear or stay in pits

Default Roger

Hey you dont live to far from the guy this happend to.hawkins 37.did any one see what caused him getting the flat.let me see what you think.

i've followed racing for years and some of these drivers has always been king of these series they watch what went i like the hawkins good people competing against drivers like bloomer they have always had control what series they were running i go to races to see different drivers win that need the money to keep racing

Quote Originally Posted by tcp View Post
    You get a flat & you put your arm out the window,as you stop on top of the track out of the road.you come in change tire and then your told your a lap down.the lucas guy said if the top 3 cars cross the stripe you go a lap down.thats stupid,you think they would tell bloomer or one of the regulars that.
    I have heard Ritchie Lewis say at the driver's meetings they will throw the caution after the top 3 cars have crossed the line as long as the track is not blocked. And that lap will count. I can only assume this is to prevent a guy from faking a problem in order to change tires and come back up through the field.