Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNunn View Post
    Nick allens dad said over the radio that if poel wasn't black flagged he would quit right on the spot, the people in the tower seen the same thing we did. So take that for what its worth
    Wow. Just... wow.

Sounds like favorites to me.........hmmmm, outta towner shows up who is capable of winning, tangles with a local favorite, outta towner gets sent home early.......very classy or some may say.......shady
    Last edited by bawilson; 07-06-2011 at 01:05 PM.

From what I understand this has happened before with him. At the end of last year he spun on the first lap in the middle of turn one and two and they didn't throw the yellow until the lap was completed. What did they do they put Allen back on the front row and had a complete restart.

No whats more screwed up is Jacob was listed as finishing 21st even though the guy that finished 20th didn't start the race, they pushed him around for 3 laps then made him get off. How does that work. My take it was a racing deal and stuff like this happens Jacob got screwed and maybe they both should have went to the back. It was a bad call by the officials to black flag Jacob and give Nick his spot back he was the caution and should have went to the back.

Default Nick Allen

You people and your bashing. If you go to track every week you would see Nick has people just as good as him. Nick is just plain good driver that knows how to win. As for the championship he was top 3 before Shadyhill had the first race this year due to all the rain outs. No way should they not give him points for a track close to home. His Dad doesn't make any calls.

his dad must have some pull.....look at what Chris had repeated that nicks dad said, regardless if he is a good driver or not (i know that he is) still doesn't excuse the way they treated Jacob plain and simple!!

Quote Originally Posted by smoke14fan View Post
    You people and your bashing. If you go to track every week you would see Nick has people just as good as him. Nick is just plain good driver that knows how to win. As for the championship he was top 3 before Shadyhill had the first race this year due to all the rain outs. No way should they not give him points for a track close to home. His Dad doesn't make any calls.
    Yeah and the wins at "shady"hill put him at the top. that track sounds like it is run by a bunch of clowns. Drivers should have equal opportunities. No one should have been blacked flagged allen should have been sent the back and the other guy should have got his spot back or sent to the back (NOT BLACK FLAGGED) period. That is what would have happened at my local track.

GOOD JOB FALS ON MAKING RIGHT CALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by race fan of mods View Post
    hopefully the ump tech guy saw it and will get ump to make a rule that you cant get points from a track that your family helps make calls at. National championship is over if they let him race at that place. just look at the results he has won 3 of 4 of the regular shows and i was told he was in the lead when he hit the wall and couldn't finish the race he didnt win. I see they average about 35 mods a night and i cant name a track that gets that many mods and the same driver has won the first 4 of 4 races. I know he didnt win 1 of them but from what i was told he would have if he didnt hit the wall. WOW WHAT A JOKE and Nick if you are that good you should be able to win the championship not racing there.
    Each and every one of you are entitled to your opinions about what you believe did or did not take place on Monday night but to say that the only reason Nick is doing good in National points is because of Shadyhill absolutely amazes me. On the UMP website as of week 22 he has 4 Wins, 5 second place finishes, 3 third place finishes, 6 fourth place finishes, 2 fifth place finishes, 1 seventh, 1 eighth, and 2 twentieths at 9 different tracks. If you can't add that up let me help you, it is 20 top 5 finishes out of a total of 24 races. So far this year (up to week 22) he has only raced at Shadyhill 3 times. Give Nick a little more credit than that. He is a very talented modified driver and doesn't deserve all of the bashing all because he was told to take his spot back and for the fact that his dad works at the track. If I remember correctly Nicks run for the National Championship last year was hindered by the cancellations at his local track. If he is shown so much favoritism there I think they would have made those races happen no matter what. I wish Nick and his crew the best of luck, may this be just a small bump in the road on your way to a successful season.
    Last edited by CrazyModifiedFan; 07-07-2011 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyModifiedFan View Post
    Each and every one of you are entitled to your opinions about what you believe did or did not take place on Monday night but to say that the only reason Nick is doing good in National points is because of Shadyhill absolutely amazes me. On the UMP website as of week 22 he has 4 Wins, 5 second place finishes, 3 third place finishes, 6 fourth place finishes, 2 fifth place finishes, 1 seventh, 1 eighth, and 2 twentieths at 9 different tracks. If you can't add that up let me help you, it is 20 top 5 finishes out of a total of 24 races. So far this year (up to week 22) he has only raced at Shadyhill 3 times. Give Nick a little more credit than that. He is a very talented modified driver and doesn't deserve all of the bashing all because he was told to take his spot back and for the fact that his dad works at the track. If I remember correctly Nicks run for the National Championship last year was hindered by the cancellations at his local track. If he is shown so much favoritism there I think they would have made those races happen no matter what. I wish Nick and his crew the best of luck, may this be just a small bump in the road on your way to a successful season.
    Three of his four wins have been at "shady"hill. He is leading points at "shady" Hill. He won the track championship last year at "Shady" Hill. He has won 3 of 5 this year at "Shady" Hill. The times he didnt win he broke and couldnt continue. The other was just this past weekend when the other car got screwed. MAKES SENCE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

Aunt beth Guest

Default wow

We qualify just like everyone else does every week. The track draws every week. Does that make SINCE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah makes sense that when allen spins, even when he spins on his own, he gets his spot back, Just at "Shady" Hill that is. Yeah that makes Sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by falsfan View Post
    Three of his four wins have been at "shady"hill. He is leading points at "shady" Hill. He won the track championship last year at "Shady" Hill. He has won 3 of 5 this year at "Shady" Hill. The times he didnt win he broke and couldnt continue. The other was just this past weekend when the other car got screwed. MAKES SENCE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!
    Falsfan bring your modified out and beat him there if you are so worried about it. Or let me guess you are just another fan in the stands that is just jealous because he is beating your favorite right now. Everyone knows where Nick is running on Saturday nights. IT IS NOT A SECRET. So if what you are trying to imply is correct then everyone should be making a big deal over the fact that Jim Farris has won the last 3 races at Kankakee(I know Farris wasn't hit and given his spot back). Or does that just mean he(Farris) has something figure out and the rest of the group needs to do there homework and figure out what they can do?? Hmmm!!!!!! Also I think you forgot to mention that as of July 1st Nick is leading points at Kankakee also!!!! Let me guess he is shown favoritism there also. HAHAHA
    And another thing when Allen spins on his own he is not given his spot back, he goes to the tail like the rest. But when Allen is helped around not once but twice then yes he is given his spot back. If you ever watch Nick race then you would know that it is very rare to even see Nick spin. So shut up or beat him!!

First off where did Wenger finish in the fire cracker 50? 4th. Where did Allen finish? 6th even after "Shady" Hill pampered his a$$. and for Farris, hes not even in this thread. or did i miss a post are we talking about k3? NO, im pretty sure your just a clown just like the workers at "Shady" Hill. If they sent Allen to the back everytime he spun on his own he would have went to the back on monday. If your 85% spun ON YOUR OWN then you caused the caution and sent to the back, not the guy that tapped you to get around you, when he got black flagged, that was a BS call. i dont even know who that guy was. I do not have a problem with Nick Allen, I just think that what "Shady" Hill is doing is BS, and for the whole allen thing at "Shady" Hill, he has won 3 OUT OF THE 5 RACES THERE! THATS 60% OF THE RACES, only 40% of his wins werent at "Shady"Hill
    Last edited by falsfan; 07-07-2011 at 10:49 AM.

Aunt beth Guest

Blah blah blah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off where did Wenger finish in the fire cracker 50? 4th. Where did Allen finish? 6th even after "Shady" Hill pampered his a$$. and for Farris, hes not even in this thread. or did i miss a post are we talking about k3? NO, im pretty sure your just a clown just like the workers at "Shady" Hill. If they sent Allen to the back everytime he spun on his own he would have went to the back on monday. If your 85% spun ON YOUR OWN then you caused the caution and sent to the back, not the guy that tapped you to get around you, when he got black flagged, that was a BS call. i dont even know who that guy was. I do not have a problem with Nick Allen, I just think that what "Shady" Hill is doing is BS, and for the whole allen thing at "Shady" Hill, he has won 3 OUT OF THE 5 RACES THERE! THATS 60% OF THE RACES, THATS 3 OF HIS 4 0R 5 WINS, THATS 75 % OR 60% OF HIS WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's 60% of his wins. Have you looked on the UMP site lately? They give a list of all the points and the tracks that each driver runs. 95% of the drivers listed run the same tracks week in and week out. Go through and figure all their percentages and then come back with some more facts. Let me help. Your boy Wenger 50% of his wins are at Fairbury. Brian Lynn 60% of his wins are at Lincoln. Clint DeMoss 100% of his wins are at Bloomington. Lomax 50% of his wins are at Lasalle. Nothing against any of these guys. Certain people just have tracks figured out. Don't like them winning that much then go to the track and beat them. Don't get on here and trash drivers and give statistics when you clearly haven't covered all your bases. That's what was being implied. But you are too narrow minded to see the whole picture.

First off where did Wenger finish in the fire cracker 50? 4th. Where did Allen finish? 6th even after "Shady" Hill pampered his a$$. and for Farris, hes not even in this thread. or did i miss a post are we talking about k3? NO, im pretty sure your just a clown just like the workers at "Shady" Hill. If they sent Allen to the back everytime he spun on his own he would have went to the back on monday. If your 85% spun ON YOUR OWN then you caused the caution and sent to the back, not the guy that tapped you to get around you, when he got black flagged, that was a BS call. i dont even know who that guy was. I do not have a problem with Nick Allen, I just think that what "Shady" Hill is doing is BS, and for the whole allen thing at "Shady" Hill, he has won 3 OUT OF THE 5 RACES THERE! THATS 60% OF THE RACES, THATS 3 OF HIS 5 WINS, THATS 60% OF HIS WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The only reason Farris was mentioned was to prove to you that Nick is not the only driver that has won more than once at the same track this year. It was just a simple statement to say hey do your homework and beat him. You can think what you want about the call made at Shadyhill but the fact is Nick didn't make that call. So if your driver was given his position back because he was told to, he wouldn't take it? You can think what you want and give your opinions about what Shadyhill is or is not doing but you know what they say about opinions being like a**holes

Everybodys got one!

Quote Originally Posted by modsrule21 View Post
    That's 60% of his wins. Have you looked on the UMP site lately? They give a list of all the points and the tracks that each driver runs. 95% of the drivers listed run the same tracks week in and week out. Go through and figure all their percentages and then come back with some more facts. Let me help. Your boy Wenger 50% of his wins are at Fairbury. Brian Lynn 60% of his wins are at Lincoln. Clint DeMoss 100% of his wins are at Bloomington. Lomax 50% of his wins are at Lasalle. Nothing against any of these guys. Certain people just have tracks figured out. Don't like them winning that much then go to the track and beat them. Don't get on here and trash drivers and give statistics when you clearly haven't covered all your bases. That's what was being implied. But you are too narrow minded to see the whole picture.
    you left out one driver with 16 wins 6 of them on the summit series

Quote Originally Posted by modsrule21 View Post
    im just trying to prove a point here that Allen is favored at "Shady" Hill. and just to let you know Wenger is not favored at fairbury. to tell you the truth Alot of people hate him. And get your facts straight olny 25 % of wengers wins are at fairbury he has had a rough start, therefor he has only won one there so far. i was only trying to imply that allen is favored at "Shady" Hill as we seen this past monday.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNunn View Post
    Nick allens dad said over the radio that if poel wasn't black flagged he would quit right on the spot, the people in the tower seen the same thing we did. So take that for what its worth
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyModifiedFan View Post
    Don't you think if the tower seen what your claiming they did, they would have let his Dad quit rather than give Nick his spot back????? Hmmmmmm
    Chris was in the tower the entire night, including when the call was made. It was his first time ever being at the track. With that in mind, I don't think would just make something like this up.