Default July 15th Lake Cumberland Speedway $4,000 to win

Mulligan Plumbing 50

Johnny Mulligan Plumbing and Sidney Spraque Enterprise Will pay $200.00 dollar bouns to fast time of the night in the Late Model Division.

Lake Cumberland Speedway will be in action July 15th 2011 of racing competition that will feature Super Late Models racing for $4,000 to win, Modifieds for $800 to win, Super Dirt Stocks for $300 to win, Front Wheel Drives for $100 to win.

Activities for the July 15th 2011 will see the pit area and general admission area open at 4:00 P.M. With Hot Laps set to start at 7:00 p.m., followed by time trials and green flag racing. Ticket prices for the July 15th 2011 event in the general admission area will be $20, with children ages 10 and under admitted free, with a pit pass being $35.

Lake Cumberland Speedway is located at 1 Racetrack Road just south of General Burnside Island State Park, just south of Burnside, KY. Brandon Hardgrove is the track promoter and presents dirt track racing on Saturday evenings from March to October. For more information about Lake Cumberland Speedway, visit the track webpage at www.lcspeedway.net or phone the track office at (606) 561-8994 or Email us @ Lcspeedway@aol.com.

2011 Sponsors.
    Gerald’s Auto Parts, Marlar Salvage, Don Marshall Chrysler, JumpStart Communications, Door Master, C.J. Rayburn Race Cars, West Somerset Pharmacy, D and M Muffler, Coca Cola, Bodeans Tattoos, Lumber King, C&P Distributing, Big O Tire, Mac Metal, Best Western, Super 8, Comfort Inn, O’Rielly’s, Guthries, Crown Rental, Wayne Bowen Racing Supply, McGowan Excavation, Killer Chassis, Revel Chassis, Valley Farm Equipment, Todd Metal, Lightning Chassis, Learning Center, Professional Pharmacy, Don Franklin, Marlar Auto Sales,
    Last edited by LCSPEEDWAY PR; 07-06-2011 at 10:19 PM.

do you have a payout for the 4000 race yet

Brandon, I would like to commend you on a job well done. I wish all track owners would use you as an example. You have turned this track around, and I hope you continue to bring excitement back into central and eastern KY racing. Keep up the good work.

Hey Brandon, I think you do one hell of a job run LCS, why dont you try getting The Pond to run as well. I think that you would do a great job with it and hgopefully turn that place around. It would be alot better than whats runnin it now. Someone needs to take over the pond or they might as well fill it up with water and put some fish in it. Good luck next Friday night and I will be there with bells on and ready to race. Ill be lookin fer ya. VICTOR LEE FAN FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!