Default Clinton County Speedway Racing July 8th

Clinton County Speedway will be racing Friday Night July 8th. All information is on the website @ www.clintoncospeedway.com. Thanks

I was thier july 1 race and would like to no why it took 6 hrs to run a 33 late models 9 mods .dont understand why it took so long?

Question so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by WOODCHUCK View Post
    I was thier july 1 race and would like to no why it took 6 hrs to run a 33 late models 9 mods .dont understand why it took so long?
    whats your point???You should be happy that you got to see one of the best races that ever happened there..C.C.S. has had some tough times over the years,but seems to hopefully be making a come back..Give them a break.Or would you be happier if they closed the gates...???

No the track needs to keep going great place just didnt no if they had some problems or if is that way all the time it was some real good races

We are still racing tonight. As of right now there has not been any rain at the track. We will keep you posted.

Rain out tonight

I was there the 1st. nice little track. Slow getting going. BUT very fast racing. It was worth the wait. Could be an awesome track.