Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Stock Car Guy,

You're the one who made a big deal out of his SINGLE comment about a mod. If you don't want him to comment more on it then don't turn it into a pissing match ...as you always do.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Spencer View Post
    Stock Car Guy,

You're the one who made a big deal out of his SINGLE comment about a mod. If you don't want him to comment more on it then don't turn it into a pissing match ...as you always do.

My sentiments exactly. EVERY post I read of his turns into a pissing match with somebody. Obviously we are all just amateurs and he has ALL the correct answers.

lol lol...............

Stock Car Guy,

Why dont you use the QUOTE feature and show me where I made a BIG deal out of his SINGLE comment about a mod???

I mentioned his 1100 minimum was absolutely obsurd in a nice way... then he made it known he was talking about a MOD and in fact hes even further off, lol..

Quote Originally Posted by dirttrackrocker View Post
    My sentiments exactly. EVERY post I read of his turns into a pissing match with somebody. Obviously we are all just amateurs and he has ALL the correct answers.
    EVERY post??? why dont you quote those for me here please?? lets go ahead and see how right you are. put up or shut up.

I can go away if thats whats wanted let the members speak I dont care one way or another...

Ill send you or hogracer my sign in info so you can answer the pms I get all week that fill up my box every other week so I cant get any more without emptying it. Ill also need your guys email so you can provide help to the guys who email me directly,there are about 6 of them so its not that big of a deal usually they arent all wanting help at the same time.

If we were all like hogracer just lurking on here to post lol and NEVER offer anyone any actual tech what a great place this would end up being..

Napoleon Syndrome? lol

Why would anyone want advice from me? We only win 50% of the races we start

Quote Originally Posted by hogracer3d View Post
    Napoleon Syndrome? lol
    Is that your problem, your short?

Nope, 6'3" and 260

thanx for share.

Quote Originally Posted by dirttrackrocker View Post
    Still waiting for all these posts to be quoted... lets go put up or shut up... oops you already shut up, lol.

Stock Car Guy,

Same goes for you, have you already shut up? and gone away?