Default Brian Harris Thrills um at West Liberty

With fans standing, Brian Harris slipped around Andy Eckrich on the final turn and won the drag race to the checker. Harris pocketed the $2000 Deery Summer Series pay check in thrilling fashion. Harris from Davenport Ia ran the Diercks Motorsports Victory Circle formerly driven by Darren Miller.

1Harris
    2Eckrich
    3Ray Guss Jr
    4Tyler Breuning
    5Kein Kile

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Congratulations to Brian, that young guy has had his share of bad luck the last few years, good to see him get a win

And were you standing and hollering too Maestro ?

Funny to type this now 'cause it wasn't that long ago but I miss that WDRL series back a few years ago Maestro, Brian, Denny E, Purkey, and a few others used to put on quite a lot of good shows. And of course I was always rooting for Justin Fegers and losing my voice, and drinking some intoxicants, but hey, it was good entertainment when I worked out that way.

That a boy Brian and Diercks team congratulations. All i can say is WOW what a race!! sssssshhhhhhhhhonk.

Congrats to Brian on the win---Diercks machine Huh.HMMMMM???

Might be a good combination for Cedar Lake--Waddda ya Think Nate???
    Last edited by p-towne; 07-08-2011 at 08:19 AM.

USA Nationals!!!! I know that would make a lot of people up here happy, me included. Brian has a lot of fans up here as is evident from being the top vote getter in the Fans Fund last year. He has ran good at CLS in the past. I'll never forget the Masters race about 5 years ago, when he started 18th only to finish 2nd to J Mars.

P-Towne you coming up this year? If you are let me know, we will have some room in our booth for ya. take care.

Quote Originally Posted by donnybeaupre View Post
    USA Nationals!!!! I know that would make a lot of people up here happy, me included. Brian has a lot of fans up here as is evident from being the top vote getter in the Fans Fund last year. He has ran good at CLS in the past. I'll never forget the Masters race about 5 years ago, when he started 18th only to finish 2nd to J Mars.

P-Towne you coming up this year? If you are let me know, we will have some room in our booth for ya. take care.
    No, won't be coming up this year. Thanks for the invite. Have to catch up with ya another time. Enjoy the races.