Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Clinton County Speedway $1000.00+bounty July 15th

This weekend we are going to put a bounty on Jimmy Payne the 155 open wheel. He has won more races than any other open wheel driver this year and is the best on the track so far in the open wheel class. So we will offer $200.00 plus the $1000.00 to any open wheel driver that can beat him.

Any more information can be found on the website www.clintoncospeedway.com

Cool

Does Payne get the extra $200 if he wins? it would only seem right if he chooses to race with you next week.

just wondering if the full payout will be posted and if the clock is gonna be fixed

T o all you 155 haters he did the samething at Cedar Grove Speedway fast time heat winner[ led every lap] feature winner[led every lap]. The sign at the gate said RACERS WELCOME. So come to race not to hate.

The $200 bounty will probably only go to the person that can beat the 155. Hense the term "bounty". If Payne wins the race, the bounty will more than likely stay available for the next race and so on until the 155 is beaten. But it's Brown's choice. He can do what he wants with the money.

Surely there has to be stipulations like us not having mechanical failure , be on the same lap , an being taken out an such ..........it would seem like we should get the money after a few weeks if it don't happen ...........not fair in a sense that our team will be running for $1000 and everyone else is racing for $1200 ...........seems like we'll help draw the added cars for this bounty to happen ..............wouldn't ya think ? What's our incentive to have our neck on the chopping block ? Ha Ha
    Last edited by MOD434; 07-11-2011 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Pummpkin Joe is a @sshole !

the incentive jimmy has to come is the $1000 to win instead of the usual $600.. an the incentive for everyone else would be hoping he has mechanical problems so we can have a shot at the $1000... Guy has been fast all season there

Quote Originally Posted by MOD434 View Post
    Surely there has to be stipulations like us not having mechanical failure , be on the same lap , an being taken out an such ..........it would seem like we should get the money after a few weeks if it don't happen ...........not fair in a sense that our team will be running for $1000 and everyone else is racing for $1200 ...........seems like we'll help draw the added cars for this bounty .......... happen ..............wouldn't ya think ? What's our incentive to have our neck on the chopping block ? Ha Ha

Cool

Hey,D_ _KHEAD Joe Why all the hate for the 155?Somebody been doing your ol lady or what?They pulled off the track because their car wasn't any good that night.Why stay on the track and run the crap out of your car for an exta few dollars?You know you can't win every race!!!!

Yeah , we did the SMART thing and pulled the f#cker in where it belonged if it wasn't any faster than that ..........i'm sure you were happy so it seems ............yes , take your happy@ss down there an outrun them rinkydink cars then ............you'll get your sh#t blowed off by em . We'll prolly go back because the track has a nice surface , friendly staff , roll with the program , give ya nice trophies , pay good all the way thru the field , closer to home than any other for us , and last but not least ............don't have to listen to a dillweed F#CK like you runnin their piehole about sh#t they have no clue about . Come gitcha some of them slow@ss Cedar Ridge Cars !

Quote Originally Posted by MOD434 View Post
    Surely there has to be stipulations like us not having mechanical failure , be on the same lap , an being taken out an such ..........it would seem like we should get the money after a few weeks if it don't happen ...........not fair in a sense that our team will be running for $1000 and everyone else is racing for $1200 ...........seems like we'll help draw the added cars for this bounty .......... happen ..............wouldn't ya think ? What's our incentive to have our neck on the chopping block ? Ha Ha
    I'm sure the bounty wouldn't be given if your driver was spun or something. But unless he blows a motor or something, I think that would be the only mechanical issue allowed that would put a hold on the bounty. But you guys have had the setup and stuff that you shouldnt have to worry about these issues. But bad luck like the last race at CCS would probably result in the money being given.

This (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) is better than day time soap operas..lol. I bet Coffey wishes the bounty was the last time..cause he won. I know the 155 guys and if they get beat, they will tell u they did. Even if Jimmy didnt have a flat last time i dont know if he would have won...coffey was flying.
    Last edited by dirty1965; 07-11-2011 at 06:33 PM.

Unhappy

Looks like ol Pumpkin Joe bugged out and took his post with him.LOL

Wink

Richard -aka mod434-You guys should get the $200 bounty if no one beats you without you breaking or taking you out!!!! If not Jim is just offering anyone else $200 more to win than you guys!!! My dad told me years ago he wouldn't run at a track that offered a bounty on a driver if they didn't collect the bounty if they won.Clinton Co. Speedway needs to pay the same $1200 to Jimmy Payne if no one can outrun him or if I was Jimmy I would not run under these conditions.Also you could pull off and cost the winner $200 instead. Your good friend Petro had a bounty on him a few years ago that took a long time to collect!!!Ask him about Ponderosa sometime.

Cool

Seems like pumpkinhead has an invite...

Red face

Yeah , Russ told me how that worked not to long ago ...........said if he didn't get beat in like 4-5 times ......he got the money is the only way he would do it ......I think he said Ole Middleton is the one who gave him the money . Ha Ha I like hearin them old stories .....I was like 12 when that bounty happened and remember the lil posters saying "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE" .....the description was funny as hell . I guess Ole Pumpkin Piehole scared to show us somethin an disappeared ...........he knew them Soggy Boys/Arms was gonna be in that @ss as well . See ya

They need to spend that bounty money on fixing the clock. Some of the qualifing times they give are out of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by ol' CheaterT!re View Post
    They need to spend that bounty money on fixing the clock. Some of the qualifing times they give are out of this world.
    Heck yes, fix that clock. Dont worry bout that bounty spend the money on the clock, that will take care of the bounty. C'mon people, that track aint gonna make it without a few changes. They dodged a bullet with that $3000 race. But, i promise you drivers aint gonna come and run for a larger purse with no clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Stud Rankin View Post
    But, i promise you drivers aint gonna come and run for a larger purse with no clock.
    You ever been to a little, no-name, hole-in-the-wall track in Tazewell, TN? They call it "The TAZ", it's only been around for over 40 years, I'm guessing, and as far as I know doesn't have a clock. (I've been going there for 10 years and have never seen one) They do post times on a scoreboard but you don't know a time until it is posted. They seem to get a few cars for big races... and NO complaints! I don't know, they just might make it another week or 2 without one over there.

I strongly agree.........If #155 does indeed take victory lane again, then why doesnt he deserve the extra $200.00? I mean this so called BOUNTY on him would bring more competitors and fans to your track. If they WIN friday night, they should get the ALL of the bounty pay out.
    Last edited by redjewel08; 07-13-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redjewel08 View Post
    I strongly agree.........If #155 does indeed take victory lane again, then why doesnt he deserve the extra $200.00? I mean this so called BOUNTY on him would bring more competetors and fans to your track! Im confident that the Harlow/Payne racing team WILL indeed dominate the track again Friday July 15th for the 6th time! When they WIN friday night, they should get the ALL of the bounty pay out. They freakin DESERVE it!!!!!
    Nice first post. Azzkisser!!!!!!!!