Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Allen Green Gets The Pole At NORTH GA Then Got The Shaft !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13.68 right or wrong you dont give somebody the pole , announce it, put it on the scoreboard then start saying he went a 14.53 after some 10 minutes the it goes to a 14.80 and 14.79 which is what the 44 of Doug Kilgore went right before .Allens crew ask to speak to an offical and then Mark and no one ever came.

Most of the time theres a malfunction with the scoring a driver is allowed to requalify
    Oh yea that thing was broke right ?
    Last edited by Dirtwizard; 07-10-2011 at 10:00 AM.

First off they said it was a 1368 on the board and do you honestly think that a crate car will go faster than a super car I mean use common since! But maybe I agree with letting him re qualify! Jmp!
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

He looked fast and they did say 13.685

Sorry I typed it backwards, and Jeff out qualifys limited on a regular basis and yea 49 even some slow supers shows what you know is this mark wotten ????????

Nice to meet your sir I'm Joe dirt thanks for your opinions!
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

I'm not trying to make anyone mad or be rude. I watched qualifying and Allen green did not go a 13:68 by no means. He wasn't close. Sorry to bust yalls bubble.

how do u no he was not that fast did u have a stop watch

Yeah I stop watch most of the time. And Allen green wasn't a 13:68.

Maybe YOU cant read nobody EVER said that was the right time

He wasnt a 14.53 or 14.80 or14.79 either , Your telling me that a car with no nosepiece and rookie driver out qualifed a former track champ

p.s. someone tell Mark Wotten he can come out of hidding

Default Time

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwizard View Post
    maybe you cant read nobody ever said that was the right time

he wasnt a 14.53 or 14.80 or14.79 either , your telling me that a car with no nosepiece and rookie driver out qualifed a former track champ

p.s. Someone tell mark wotten he can come out of hidding
    time was posted incorrectly that's all i got to say on that .
    race race race

I hate to BUST your bubbles> But I have been going to that track for 20 years. And YES Allen Green out quailfied the whole field. Jeff Smith has turned a 13.60 before... Cant take nothing away from him but the facts are facts. And the screwed Allen last nite. If they had a issue with his qualifing WHY didnt the requalify him??? Just sayin...

Regardless of whether the posted and announced time of 13:68 was correct or not, there is no explanation to why it took them 15 minutes to get back to me and my crew about my time. My wife was asking an official to get the times because only one had posted before the last car went out to qualify and it took the official calling up to the tower 5 times and 15 minutes before they could come back with a time. When we finally got the times called down to us the time that was called out was 14:53 , but then later when the times were posted on the pay out stand, the time was a 14:70. If there was that big of a discrapancy about my qualifying times then Mark Wooten should have made the call to send me out for 2 more laps to clear it up and then whatever my best time was out of those 2 laps should have been my starting position. It is also funny to me that me and my crew spoke to several different officials and each one of us got a different story from each official as to what had happened and even though we requested to talk to Mark at our trailer numerous times he never had the decency to come down there to talk to me-as a matter of fact-he avoided me all night long...I guess that says alot about Mark Wooten doesn't it? I don't know exactly how fast I was, but I do know that my car was better last night than it has been all year and for some odd reason my qualifying time was slower last night than it has been all season...I qualified faster when my car was running bad than I did when my car was on the money. It is a matter of poor officiating and it is sad when drivers like me spend all the time and money that we do into trying to have a competitive car and come to NGS and get the shaft with no explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtwizard View Post
    Maybe YOU cant read nobody EVER said that was the right time

He wasnt a 14.53 or 14.80 or14.79 either , Your telling me that a car with no nosepiece and rookie driver out qualifed a former track champ

p.s. someone tell Mark Wotten he can come out of hidding
    Mr. "Dirtwizard", I am not "hidding" at all. Since I don't know who you are, hiding behind a screen name, if you saw me Saturday night, maybe you should have approached me and we could have had a conversation such as the one I had with Tim Green, whom I admire for having the manhood to conduct a civil conversation with me. After that, I took the issue as being laid to rest.
    If you would check your private messages, you will have my personal contact information, or you could ask Mr. Allen Green, who has my number and knows where my shop is.
    Thank You,
    Mark Wooten

Quote Originally Posted by allengreen41 View Post
    Regardless of whether the posted and announced time of 13:68 was correct or not, there is no explanation to why it took them 15 minutes to get back to me and my crew about my time. My wife was asking an official to get the times because only one had posted before the last car went out to qualify and it took the official calling up to the tower 5 times and 15 minutes before they could come back with a time. When we finally got the times called down to us the time that was called out was 14:53 , but then later when the times were posted on the pay out stand, the time was a 14:70. If there was that big of a discrapancy about my qualifying times then Mark Wooten should have made the call to send me out for 2 more laps to clear it up and then whatever my best time was out of those 2 laps should have been my starting position. It is also funny to me that me and my crew spoke to several different officials and each one of us got a different story from each official as to what had happened and even though we requested to talk to Mark at our trailer numerous times he never had the decency to come down there to talk to me-as a matter of fact-he avoided me all night long...I guess that says alot about Mark Wooten doesn't it? I don't know exactly how fast I was, but I do know that my car was better last night than it has been all year and for some odd reason my qualifying time was slower last night than it has been all season...I qualified faster when my car was running bad than I did when my car was on the money. It is a matter of poor officiating and it is sad when drivers like me spend all the time and money that we do into trying to have a competitive car and come to NGS and get the shaft with no explanation.
    Allen, I don't want to get into a p1ss1ng match with you on a public forum, but I would have thought you would have more respect than to post something about my integrity. I was not "avoiding" you at all. I invited you to the tower where I was stationed at the time, but you never showed up. Tim came to me,we spoke man to man, and I thought the situation was resolved. You have previously been to my shop, you know my phone number, and you know my family. If you need anything further on this issue, let's not use a keyboard to get our points across. That's the kind of man I am.
    Thank You
    Mark Wooten

well said all revved up! i know if I was a driver I would be coming to you myself instead of waiting on you at my trailer i would have came and talked to you personally! jmp!
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

"WOTEn' why dont you tell everyone what you told me in private hiding
    you invited allen to the top ?

That didnt happen mark
    I bet the drivers would like to know the clocks broke
    You were the "pr" man at NG where were you when every thing was up in the air and we could not get any info you did a bad job then and now maybe when MR ELLIS takes over the whloe deal he will get rid of you to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to let mark run the track his way and not everyone else way! mark was in the infield the whole crate race and they could have approached him then! when Mr. Ellis takes all of the track over for sure the track will be shut down once again for good! mark knows many many people and had many many friends thats the reason North Georgia is running now!
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

Quote Originally Posted by 44fan44 View Post
    well said all revved up! I know if i was a driver i would be coming to you myself instead of waiting on you at my trailer i would have came and talked to you personally! Jmp!
    your not a driver or crew member from the way you talk !

Dirtwizard how old are you? you went on here and tried to say this and that and his name isn't Mark Wotten? I think your trying to spell Mark Wooten? first off use spell check to spell everything out for you!
    Last edited by 44fan44; 07-10-2011 at 03:26 PM.
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

Allen was never invited to the top thats a lie and Ill tell you next time I see you to your face mark your chicken now just like when you raced