Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtwizard View Post
    Allen was never invited to the top thats a lie and Ill tell you next time I see you to your face mark your chicken now just like when you raced
    I was told by Mark personally myself he was invited to the top! once again why did Allen wait on him I would have went to him myself and ask what was the problem? track promoters don't have time to go and check on everyone's deeds!
    Last edited by 44fan44; 07-10-2011 at 03:24 PM.
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

You were told well who are you ?
    Your not on Allens crew !
    Im old enough that Ive been to victory lane over 70 times

well it don't matter if im Allen's crew of not! Im glad you have been 70 times man I when i was on the road traveling racing I have been in that in two years! video games on NASCAR winning doesn't count for your victory lane visits! ask any racer if it happened if they would wait for Mark to come to them or not! shows how much you know about racing!
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

Your both entitled to say and do as you please, and lord knows I've had my battles on here, but how is this helping anything? Allen Green may have gotten the shaft, I doubt it was on purpose. It happens to everyone at some point. He's got a right to be upset, and he's got a right to an explanation to which I'm sure he'll get.

Instead of trying to always tear someone down, it's about time to get behind someone wether it be Mark, The Ellis family, or someone before we start running out of options here people. At some point everybody might just say to he!! with it, and everyone has got to go to Satan's lair to the north (could not help myself).

People screw up, tracks rubber up, sometimes you just got to man up and plow on.

he did have and explanations and there's a lot of explanations that need to be done bk but if it was Aaron had that happened to him I think Aaron would have went to mark himself instead of saying mark needs to come to his trailer! im not arguing or fighting with anyone just getting my point across! they need to let mark run it his way if the Ellis Daddy is going to put the money in it and stay back! or he needs to put the radios on and make the calls himself instead of doing it secretly a lot of people are upset about it! Its obviously of whats happening! I mean Mark cancelled the Ray Cook race because of no sponsors and then I called Ray and he says Two days after its cancelled Derek's Daddy is on the phone with Ray Rescheduling it! its not his place to do that! its Marks, Mark is the track promoter not Mr. Ellis. thank you!
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

Mark-I know you and your family, and I know for a fact your parents did not raise you to be a coward or a liar...but for some reason that is exactly what you are in this situation. I was sitting close to the Green family trailer last night and I watched you walk by at the end of the races and not even acknowledge that Allen was there. I also saw his entire crew talking to officials last night trying to get you down there so you could be confronted and you wouldn't show. Allen even went to Kelly Young to talk about the situation, so don't act like you tried to have a conversation with him. As a driver myself it is not the drivers place to "hunt" you down when there is an issue, as a promoter it is your job to make sure that the track is running smoothly and if there is a problem it is your job to address it.. so it is plain to see that you failed to do your job. In my personal opinion you seemed to be too involved in what was going on topside with the title pawn girls to do your job. This isn't the first time that someone has gotten the shaft since you took over promoting the track and it is just a matter of time before you loose the few drivers you have left. Have you actually taken the time to look around the stands and the infield? There is a mere shadow of what there used to be at NGS, but for some reason the stands and field are full every Saturday night at Dixie and Cleveland.... I would say that has something to do with the way the tracks are ran.

You know if you actually took the time to talk to the majority of drivers and fans that were there last night I am sure most would agree that you should have let him re-qualify...he has every right to be mad and every right to speak his peace because in all honesty you know he was shafted. You use to be a racer yourself, maybe you should think back to when you were driving and ask yourself what you would have done if the same thing had been done to you.

once again if a driver is that worried about it than me as in the driver would have went to the tower myself and talked to him myself to none of the stories and what not was going on and I had the story myself! thanks!
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

Quote Originally Posted by 44fan44 View Post
    he did have and explanations and there's a lot of explanations that need to be done bk but if it was Aaron had that happened to him I think Aaron would have went to mark himself instead of saying mark needs to come to his trailer! im not arguing or fighting with anyone just getting my point across! they need to let mark run it his way if the Ellis Daddy is going to put the money in it and stay back! or he needs to put the radios on and make the calls himself instead of doing it secretly a lot of people are upset about it! Its obviously of whats happening! I mean Mark cancelled the Ray Cook race because of no sponsors and then I called Ray and he says Two days after its cancelled Derek's Daddy is on the phone with Ray Rescheduling it! its not his place to do that! its Marks, Mark is the track promoter not Mr. Ellis. thank you!

I get your point and I'm sure either of the two that I know would have gotten some sort of explanation. Just saying that NGS needs some good stuff to happen to get the stigma that surrounds the please gone, and this ain't helping.

i agree with your side to bk but how do you know who to go to when you have two track promoters?
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

Quote Originally Posted by gottarace101 View Post
    Mark-I know you and your family, and I know for a fact your parents did not raise you to be a coward or a liar...but for some reason that is exactly what you are in this situation. I was sitting close to the Green family trailer last night and I watched you walk by at the end of the races and not even acknowledge that Allen was there. I also saw his entire crew talking to officials last night trying to get you down there so you could be confronted and you wouldn't show. Allen even went to Kelly Young to talk about the situation, so don't act like you tried to have a conversation with him. As a driver myself it is not the drivers place to "hunt" you down when there is an issue, as a promoter it is your job to make sure that the track is running smoothly and if there is a problem it is your job to address it.. so it is plain to see that you failed to do your job. In my personal opinion you seemed to be too involved in what was going on topside with the title pawn girls to do your job. This isn't the first time that someone has gotten the shaft since you took over promoting the track and it is just a matter of time before you loose the few drivers you have left. Have you actually taken the time to look around the stands and the infield? There is a mere shadow of what there used to be at NGS, but for some reason the stands and field are full every Saturday night at Dixie and Cleveland.... I would say that has something to do with the way the tracks are ran.

You know if you actually took the time to talk to the majority of drivers and fans that were there last night I am sure most would agree that you should have let him re-qualify...he has every right to be mad and every right to speak his peace because in all honesty you know he was shafted. You use to be a racer yourself, maybe you should think back to when you were driving and ask yourself what you would have done if the same thing had been done to you.
    I thought it was just us and no playstation here you and mark get ready to talk im the big guy with allen you cant miss me

Cool

I don't have to talk to anyone and I dont care who you are! just expressing my opinions!
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtwizard View Post
    I thought it was just us and no playstation here you and mark get ready to talk im the big guy with allen you cant miss me
    I posted directed TO Mark Wooten.... I agree with the Allen Green supporters and I think Mark needs to take responsibility for his actions (especially since it has been said by those in the booth with him that he made the call to set Allen's time instead of giving him his true time of 13:86).

once again if a driver is that worried about it than me as in the driver would have went to the tower myself and talked to him myself to none of the stories and what not was going on and I had the story myself! thanks!
    unless you are an actual race car driver then you don't really have any business saying what should or shouldn't have been done.... a race car driver does not have the time to chase a track promoter all over the place when we a trying to get our cars ready to race.... you should really learn when to put your 2 cents in and when to shut your mouth and stop singing shoulda, coulda, woulda's about something you obviously know nothing about!

I posted directed TO Mark Wooten.... I agree with the Allen Green supporters and I think Mark needs to take responsibility for his actions (especially since it has been said by those in the booth with him that he made the call to set Allen's time instead of giving him his true time of 13:86).
    it was called out as a 13.68 and was originally 14.68! do you honestly think he was faster than any super late model in the field! use you eyes!
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

unless you are an actual race car driver then you don't really have any business saying what should or shouldn't have been done.... a race car driver does not have the time to chase a track promoter all over the place when we a trying to get our cars ready to race.... you should really learn when to put your 2 cents in and when to shut your mouth and stop singing shoulda, coulda, woulda's about something you obviously know nothing about!

okay man! well you keep running your quacker about (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) when you think a 400 horsepower crate motor will out qualify a 840 horsepower late model motor! you must not know too much more than me since you think you know everything lmao! have a good day sir!
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

it was called out as a 13.68 and was originally 14.68! do you honestly think he was faster than any super late model in the field! use you eyes!
    I did use my eyes-and so did ALOT of my fellow racers and it has been said from more than one super driver last night and today that Allen had the fastest car in the field. Apparantly you don't know what you think you do because Jeff Smith has qualified faster than some super cars on more than one occasion. Sometimes it's not about how big a motor you have...and if you were a driver you would know that-there are many different factors that goes in to how you qualify and perform from track conditions, car set ups, tires, and how your motor is running, not to mention how you as a driver performs when you are dealing with any of these things or all of them. So how can you dispute the fact that Mark Wooten handled the situation wrong? Apparantly you must be one of the few people who think that being a friend of Mark's makes you somebody...the fact is he couldn't cut it as a driver and he sucks even worse at being a promoter, if that weren't the case there would not be so many rules changed, new rules broken, and so many drivers being shafted on a weekly basis...so before you go running your mouth and defending a situation that you truly know nothing about you might want to get your facts straight.

I did use my eyes-and so did ALOT of my fellow racers and it has been said from more than one super driver last night and today that Allen had the fastest car in the field. Apparantly you don't know what you think you do because Jeff Smith has qualified faster than some super cars on more than one occasion. Sometimes it's not about how big a motor you have...and if you were a driver you would know that-there are many different factors that goes in to how you qualify and perform from track conditions, car set ups, tires, and how your motor is running, not to mention how you as a driver performs when you are dealing with any of these things or all of them. So how can you dispute the fact that Mark Wooten handled the situation wrong? Apparantly you must be one of the few people who think that being a friend of Mark's makes you somebody...the fact is he couldn't cut it as a driver and he sucks even worse at being a promoter, if that weren't the case there would not be so many rules changed, new rules broken, and so many drivers being shafted on a weekly basis...so before you go running your mouth and defending a situation that you truly know nothing about you might want to get your facts straight.

yeah jeff smith has out qualified supers before but jeff smith is also consistent every week! i thought the cars ran from a remote control with the crew chief controlling them on top of the trailer lmao! im not a friend of marks but your not too much of nothing but an idiot to talk on here yourself! i know the basics of racing my dad worked with dale mcdowell brain birkoffer! pretty sure i know the world of racing! so go get back in your pinto ill see you thursday night sir!
    Last edited by 44fan44; 07-10-2011 at 05:41 PM.
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

Default the shaft

well mr 44fan44, as for u.. u must not know a whole lot about dirt racing. ur prolly jus another one tht tries to officiate and drive from the stands.. if u couldnt tell the track was slik last night and yes a 450 horse crate motor will out qualify a super late in conditions like they were last night. a hooked up crate car wont spin where a late model will.. as for the situation about last night. i didnt race last night i was there to watch. jus like alan said, reguardless of what time he went u dont post something then take it away.. if they made a mistakle then they should have requalified him. i spoke with jounny cloer and kevin gibson and they both said alans car was flying and he got screwed out of the pole.. but beside the point, im friends with mark but i dont agree with what happened last night. i would talk to him about this to so before i hear this im to scared to say it to his face crap. im a racer and i know where alan and everyone else is coming from. this whole stop watch in hand crap needs to go and nga needs a true timing system so u dont have issues like this pop up.. its easy to lose a tenth by ur screw up on a button. after last night there were alot of people dissapointed with the calls made. the green family has supported tht track for years now and people tht love to watch alan drive. now what? there gonna be gone. the car count and people count are down at nga vs other places, we dont need more people disappearing because of a call or something. so if u really care about running it like a professional business things need to change around there..

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman989 View Post
    well mr 44fan44, as for u.. u must not know a whole lot about dirt racing. ur prolly jus another one tht tries to officiate and drive from the stands.. if u couldnt tell the track was slik last night and yes a 450 horse crate motor will out qualify a super late in conditions like they were last night. a hooked up crate car wont spin where a late model will.. as for the situation about last night. i didnt race last night i was there to watch. jus like alan said, reguardless of what time he went u dont post something then take it away.. if they made a mistakle then they should have requalified him. i spoke with jounny cloer and kevin gibson and they both said alans car was flying and he got screwed out of the pole.. but beside the point, im friends with mark but i dont agree with what happened last night. i would talk to him about this to so before i hear this im to scared to say it to his face crap. im a racer and i know where alan and everyone else is coming from. this whole stop watch in hand crap needs to go and nga needs a true timing system so u dont have issues like this pop up.. its easy to lose a tenth by ur screw up on a button. after last night there were alot of people dissapointed with the calls made. the green family has supported tht track for years now and people tht love to watch alan drive. now what? there gonna be gone. the car count and people count are down at nga vs other places, we dont need more people disappearing because of a call or something. so if u really care about running it like a professional business things need to change around there..
    and as for you rocket sir! I am trying to tell you things need to change and yes a 450 horsepower motor on nights like last night once i already said! i have been with jonathan davenport on many nights and he has done it! i don't if alan and everyone else is going to get on her and complain! then stop whining and crying and alan should have went to him himself last night instead of sending his crew and trying to call a meeting at his trailer! just for your info the racetrack was dry not slick, you dont qualify on 1300s on a slick race track! anything else?
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

Default Don't know

Some friends and I were planning on the trip to North Georgia for the big race but we may change our plan because we don't want to get involved in a riot.

PS. BK doesn't like Georgia Tech students anyway, so we probably won't be welcome anyway.
    Think Green,it's a living thing.www.thinkgreen.com