Default BOO HOO "Captain ZERO" !!!!

The results are in, you and your blowgut fans look like the ASSES that you are. Now let's see your face all over the media congratulating Mr. Mars on his vicyory . .. like you said you would...
    Billy Moyer from 23rd to 1st at 2010 World 100 -- $25
    Billy Moyer PASSING "Captain Zero" on the inside -- $20

Standing Inside Of Turn Two Against The Concrete Wall Hearing Moyer's Engine Scream By Every Lap, Feeling The Ground Rumble Under Your Feet ........

"PRICELESS"

Default How do ya know ???

Quote Originally Posted by zenofski View Post
    The results are in, you and your blowgut fans look like the ASSES that you are. Now let's see your face all over the media congratulating Mr. Mars on his vicyory . .. like you said you would...
    How do you know Bloomer's fans felt the same way as Scott? When Mars accomplishes as much as a certain driver , then they can dance in the streets !!! Hate on Bloomer all ya want , leave the fans out of it. They may be the ones who help ya , if ya need it ! Have nothing against Mars , he's tough , but the interviewer got the reaction ALL media folks want when they need to "stir it up". Congrats to Mars , he kicked a!@#ss.....

Thumbs up Only rubber

LOVE IT !!!!!!!!

THE ONLY WAY TO TAKE THE KARMA OUT OF IT NOW WOULD BE IF SCOTT PUBLICLY SHOOK MARS HAND AND SAID YOU OUT SMARTED ME AND OUT DROVE ME AT THE FIRECRACKER ON VIDEO.

HERE'S THE LINK

http://woolms.com/

Scooter forgot to mention that he was so confident about winning he was driving with one hand tied behind his back just to make it fair...oh shiver! That's the hand he usually sucks his thumb on when he gets passed!!
    If you don't know it, why make a fool of yourself by saying it!

Yes Bloomer, shake the man's hand and tell him you stomped my azz

Hey Bloomeroid,

How did you like that ask kickin?

Quote Originally Posted by VICTORY-N-JESUS View Post
    LOVE IT !!!!!!!!

THE ONLY WAY TO TAKE THE KARMA OUT OF IT NOW WOULD BE IF SCOTT PUBLICLY SHOOK MARS HAND AND SAID YOU OUT SMARTED ME AND OUT DROVE ME AT THE FIRECRACKER ON VIDEO.

HERE'S THE LINK

http://woolms.com/
    if i were jimmy mars, i would never give bloomquist the time of day, let alone the opportunity to reduce the significance of the accusations he leveled on an innocent racer. especially when the accuser is a convicted cheater.

you don't scrape dog$hit off your shoes and try to call it rosewater.

so pi$$ on bloomer. his high profile personality cast unwarranted doubt on the validity of, not only an honestly earned victory in a high dollar event, but an entire racing career.

if WoO had any balls they'd ban the self proclaimed creator of their series for attempting to undermine the credibilty in an attempt to promote the lucas series he now runs. maybe forrest lucas ought to consider how his champion represents the sport.

the only two things better than bloomquist's driving ability?

billy moyer and scott's arrogance.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

You guys need some group therapy!