Default Must be a late one at spoon

Anyone have any updates???

nothing yet

they are proally running a full program like always when they have a big show

Babb, Van Wormer,Sheppard, Lance, Sullivan your top 5 at the halfway point!

Babb leading spoon loco 40

Went green at 12:00 est

Alan

Shannon Babb makes it 4 in a row!!!!!!

Alan

Full A-Main Results
    1) Shannon Babb
    2) Jeep Van Wormer
    3) Brandon Sheppard
    4) Steve Lance Jr
    5) Jack Sullivan
    6) Donny Walden
    7) Jim Moon
    8) Matt Miller
    9) Ryan Unzicker
    10) Dennis Erb Jr
    11) Richey Frankel
    12) Kevin Weaver
    13) Mark Vogit
    14) Scott James
    15) Mike Spatola
    16) Dillan White
    17) Bobby Pierce
    18) Scott Schmitt
    19) Evan Fink
    20) Tim Lance
    21) Joe Harlan
    22) Eric Smith
    Race Updates on Twitter- @ChristianDundee

It was a late night due to a huge field of cars. 39 Late Models and 40+ Mods made for eight heats, four semi-mains, and lots of cars to qualify with UMP's slick little two-at-a-time format. Hornets were the only other class there (for folks who seem to think a "full show" is a bad thing...LOL) and had a nice field of 15 as well. Fans got their money's worth. Late Model event was mostly a low-groove race after about lap 10, but not sure you could call the track "locked down" when the Mods then came out and ran side-by-side and three wide for the first 15 laps of their 25-lapper.

One Mod driver told me later that the inside groove was indeed the best as it was taking rubber better than the middle and high sides. But with all those heats and consi's, there were certainly a lot of laps on that track Thursday.

Track crew did a great job all night, fans were awesome and most stuck around right through the Mod feature that ended the night, and for that many cars and laps, very few cautions, very few flaring tempers, and one heckuva lotta fun. Gotta love the Summer Nattys.

Fireball---
    If I'm not mistaken,you are the announcer at Spoon and did a great job telling the fans every driver's name (and sponsors in most cases)as they entered the track for hotlaps, qualifying, etc. You were informative and a pleasure to listen to although you didn't call my 50/50 ticket number.
    The program wasn't any longer than some of the other SN's. Run pretty smooth,not many cautions, and cars were lined up and ready for the most part. Kudos for watering the track after qualifying. It took some time but it did help for awhile.

Scooter

Quote Originally Posted by scooter21 View Post
    Fireball---
    If I'm not mistaken,you are the announcer at Spoon and did a great job telling the fans every driver's name (and sponsors in most cases)as they entered the track for hotlaps, qualifying, etc. You were informative and a pleasure to listen to although you didn't call my 50/50 ticket number.
    The program wasn't any longer than some of the other SN's. Run pretty smooth,not many cautions, and cars were lined up and ready for the most part. Kudos for watering the track after qualifying. It took some time but it did help for awhile.

Scooter
    Thanks, Scooter, sorry about the 50/50, though. Dang. Knew I messed somethin' up. I'll do better next time!