Default Lincoln Speedway

Would like to say lincoln is a very nice track and i appreciate all who welcomed us and the benniger's for the help. Everybody seems like nice people, and track is ran nice! Sucks car wasn't running right but i will be back that is for sure!

You are correct, Norm and his crew are good people and work hard to make the track fun to be on. And your welcome, glad to help anytime. Sorry for your luck. We are pitted in the same spot every week. Look us up on your next trip down. Jerry & Tricia Benninger

Quote Originally Posted by BensonB5 View Post
    Would like to say lincoln is a very nice track and i appreciate all who welcomed us and the benniger's for the help. Everybody seems like nice people, and track is ran nice! Sucks car wasn't running right but i will be back that is for sure!

I agree it's a very nice track and facility and can not for the life of me figure out why more people don't come and race here. Norm and his crew do a great job of prepping the track week in and week out.
    Yes Jerry and Trica along with the rest of the hornet drivers are very nice and helpful if you have problems. I have seen them working on other people's cars in order to help them get back on the track. Hope to see you come back.
    Ron Skelton

Are they running with Friday along with the Northern Allstars Series LM Special?

yes, all regular classes will be running along with the late models.

Totally agree, and I will actually be back this Friday! see what car can do when it is running right! look forward to racing with yall.