Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by luv racin View Post
    I just saw on twitter that Josh Mcguire has won the butterball
    yeah, but from 2nd on back was a heckuva race!

Neat, Linville, and Lee all charging hard. Lee and Linville got into trading paint for fifth then they wrecked. Fights broke out all over. Lee crying on the track. etc. wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberwhip View Post
    yeah, but from 2nd on back was a heckuva race!

Neat, Linville, and Lee all charging hard. Lee and Linville got into trading paint for fifth then they wrecked. Fights broke out all over. Lee crying on the track. etc. wow!
    I didnt see anyone crying, but i did see linville use his car as a weapon. I will say linville lost a lot of fans last nite, espically when he dont fight his own fights.

Really disappointed in track prep for last night's race.

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    I didnt see anyone crying, but i did see linville use his car as a weapon. I will say linville lost a lot of fans last nite, espically when he dont fight his own fights.
    Agree 100%! What a show Victer Lee was putting on coming out of the consi race to blast to the top 5 in the feature and looking like he was going to win the whole Classic before Linville couldn't handle being passed for 5th on the outside. Everyone that was complaining about passing and watering the track down should have watched Lee run. If not for the idiot Linville, it would have been an awesome feature! Linville sure did disappear quick into the pits immediately after taking Lee out! And then reappears after cops got Lee down and about 40 people between them. Lee went nuts, but can you really blame the dude! That could have gotten really bad into the stands the way Linville drove him into the wall purposely...

Quote Originally Posted by marlarfan157 View Post
    Agree 100%! What a show Victer Lee was putting on coming out of the consi race to blast to the top 5 in the feature and looking like he was going to win the whole Classic before Linville couldn't handle being passed for 5th on the outside. Everyone that was complaining about passing and watering the track down should have watched Lee run. If not for the idiot Linville, it would have been an awesome feature! Linville sure did disappear quick into the pits immediately after taking Lee out! And then reappears after cops got Lee down and about 40 people between them. Lee went nuts, but can you really blame the dude! That could have gotten really bad into the stands the way Linville drove him into the wall purposely...
    Agreed 100%. Not really a fan of either, but Lee was going to the front, and 88 just made a total a** of himself. The cops should have let Lee have his way with him. Absolutely tore up two good racecars. The owner of the 88 needs to think long and hard about who drives it next week.

the odd thing is the motors in lees car and linvilles car are both owned by jesse puckett and whats dumb about the whole issue is that a fellow racer in the late loss his life on the track not sure from health reason or crash but either way but after seeing this why would linville take out someone that hard if your going to spin someone ok but to try to put them in the stands where fans and kids are at thats just retarded but at least richmond banned him just wondering if linville the rooster will have the balls to be at ponderosa or will he now be called the chicken

CJ rayburn owns 100% of lees car. lee used to drive to jp motorsports car until a few weeks ago, and hasnt changed his driver info yet. thats why jp motorsports was mentioned on both cars. i understand why they call him the rooster--- thats part of the chickhen family. and what he done last night was pure chickhen sh!t. And i honsestly think they will be alot more stuff tore up before this comes to an end. I hope JP motorsports steps back and looks at linvilles past. this seems to be a problem he has every year.

I at one time called myself a Linville fan, but that went out the window last night. I have always been a Victor Lee fan, he has always been a fan friendly driver. That being said, I hope they jerk Linville out of that 88 car and never let him in another one. The shame is, the kid has all the talent in the world, but he doesn't have it between the ears. In my opinion, he is coward and his father needs to quit fighting his battles. I mean, if you are going to be man enough to take out a fellow driver like that, you better be man enough to stay on the track and back it up. Only a coward would drive off the track and bring his possey back out with him. What a jerk.

That started in the heat race Linville basically pushed Lee out of his way to get around him. Then in the feature Lee was coming around Linville, looked pretty clean untill Lee started around out side and Linville put him in the wall. I can garauntee that Lee won't race him clean from this point on.

Dustin Linville is a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsbluer2 View Post
    the odd thing is the motors in lees car and linvilles car are both owned by jesse puckett and whats dumb about the whole issue is that a fellow racer in the late loss his life on the track not sure from health reason or crash but either way but after seeing this why would linville take out someone that hard if your going to spin someone ok but to try to put them in the stands where fans and kids are at thats just retarded but at least richmond banned him just wondering if linville the rooster will have the balls to be at ponderosa or will he now be called the chicken
    The motor in Lee's car is not owned by Jesse and its a 525 car. Its the same car he won the race with last year just a new body or it was. Thats why chicken head was so mad and took Lee out. He hated to see a smaller motor car with a helluva driver pass him even on the outside so he decided to just take him out. I know for a fact it was done on purpose from his a$$hole of a father said so. Id say rayburn probably wont let Jesse have another car since he aint even paid for the one Linville tore up over something stupid but thats the way he is. He would rather wreck ya verses racing clean. I know rubbin's racin but that was tottaly uncalled for. Not only did he destroy a really good car of Lee's, he also destroid Jesse's car in the process. Hate it for Jesse cause he's a real good guy and would do anything for you but that's what he gets for putting a low life, immature piece of pond scum in a race car. That just don't mix. Maybe Jesse WILL think long and hard before he lets someone like that in RAYBURN'S car next time. Not only did Linville cost Lee a car, he also cost him a win and $7500. Linville better watch hisself next time, Lee maynot be so nice. He better stay in hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by victorlee4fan View Post
    The motor in Lee's car is not owned by Jesse and its a 525 car. Its the same car he won the race with last year just a new body or it was. Thats why chicken head was so mad and took Lee out. He hated to see a smaller motor car with a helluva driver pass him even on the outside so he decided to just take him out. I know for a fact it was done on purpose from his a$$hole of a father said so. Id say rayburn probably wont let Jesse have another car since he aint even paid for the one Linville tore up over something stupid but thats the way he is. He would rather wreck ya verses racing clean. I know rubbin's racin but that was tottaly uncalled for. Not only did he destroy a really good car of Lee's, he also destroid Jesse's car in the process. Hate it for Jesse cause he's a real good guy and would do anything for you but that's what he gets for putting a low life, immature piece of pond scum in a race car. That just don't mix. Maybe Jesse WILL think long and hard before he lets someone like that in RAYBURN'S car next time. Not only did Linville cost Lee a car, he also cost him a win and $7500. Linville better watch hisself next time, Lee maynot be so nice. He better stay in hiding.
    ok only going by what they annouced at richmond during driver intros