Default Tanner Tibbs Wins Hornet Feature at Fairbury Speedway 7.16.11

4 Hornets in Attendance

Complete results: http://fairburyspeedway.com/forum/in...p?topic=3160.0

Default 4 hornets

Anyone want to comment on the why there were only 4 hornets at fairbury. My opinion is that they treat us like dirt when we do go. they only run about 7 races with hornets all year. The track gives no track points for hornets. So no trophy at the end of the year for faithful drivers. So bottom line they dont want us there so why go.
    If they would run hornets more, more people would be in the stands, more would buy pit pass. Usually hornet drivers are the young local guys and some girls. so mom and pop and family would be in attendance. seems to me a huge win for the track. Just look at macon track, 30, 40 and even 50 hornets. That turns into alot of pit passes and stand tickets. Well thats my opinion what do you all think.

Default cars

noone is really getting hornet cars right now but y go to fairburry to win 50 bucks in peoria i get paid 25 to start so y should i go out of my way its just stupid com on fairburry time to step up 125 to win

yep.....50 bucks to win.... that will do it
    Who I'd like to meet:
    the middle line at Eldora, the high side at Lernerville,but first the checkerd at Spoon

Curtis Bouc