Default UFO at Dog Hollow any updates???

Does anyone know any updates from Dog Hollow ?

All I've got so far is race has gone green. Devin Friese took the lead from the outside position getting past Jason Covert who started on the pole. That's all I got so far!

Alan

Jeremy Miller all over Friese for the lead!

Alan

Thanks for the updates any news on Hawkins?

No I'm only getting this from one of Jeremy Miller's crew guys.

Devin Friese wins! Jason Covert 2nd, Jared Miley 3rd, Ron Delano 4th, Jared Hawkins 5th

Jeremy Miller broke with about 10 to go

Shawn Jett wins Fastrack event

We did updates tonight. Pretty good racing up front and the place was packed!

Congrats to Shawn Jett on the crate win !!!!!

What a load of crap that race report was! Who wrote that? Covert had the win at hand, there was no miscue by Covert on turn 3 the last lap. If Freise had not done the cheap shot bump coming out of 4, Covert would have won.

Hmmmm....like the cheap shot Covert gave Miller on Friday night, I'd say he had deserved more than the little crowding Devin gave him. Some of you Covert fans need to take off your rose colored glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by trickyrick_3 View Post
    What a load of crap that race report was! Who wrote that? Covert had the win at hand, there was no miscue by Covert on turn 3 the last lap. If Freise had not done the cheap shot bump coming out of 4, Covert would have won.
    Seriously?

Lightbulb

Funny thing about the "cheap" move, when I washed the car today the only mark on it was on the right spoiler fin! The outside of the car. There was NO CONTACT IN TURN 4. Jason himself said it was a good race and that air was off his car and he got sideways. Those guys ran side by side for 9 laps with out touching! NOTHING TO DO WITH DEVIN! Man why do people have to cry about one if the best race I've seen in a LONG time

Trickyrick.... Devin was on the outside, not the place a bump would come from on exiting a turn.... should've thought that out a little before you start whining
    Last edited by BlackSheepCo1; 07-19-2011 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Wheels View Post
    Video says it all. No contact. Covert lost some traction it appears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3htGlNSfOs

Nice video and thanks for posting it. It looks like the fans got their money's worth!
    RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheepCo1 View Post
    Funny thing about the "cheap" move, when I washed the car today the only mark on it was on the right spoiler fin! The outside of the car. There was NO CONTACT IN TURN 4. Jason himself said it was a good race and that air was off his car and he got sideways. Those guys ran side by side for 9 laps with out touching! NOTHING TO DO WITH DEVIN! Man why do people have to cry about one if the best race I've seen in a LONG time

Trickyrick.... Devin was on the outside, not the place a bump would come from on exiting a turn.... should've thought that out a little before you start whining
    You're dreamin bro and Covert is a CLASS ACT would never badmouth anyone. Freiese came down on him, period. cheap shot. But a win is a win and points count in sept.......It's racin'.

It's your story tell it as you'd like! Both drivers and crews saw it differently and from reading other fans either seen the race or watched the video and seen the same race we saw it. And you right Jason is a class act, but don't see him sugar coating anything. Just like his interview at Hagerstown not long ago.
    Last edited by BlackSheepCo1; 07-20-2011 at 04:43 AM.