Default Notice regarding I-77 4 cylinders!! (WV)

If you want to race in the 4 cylinder class at I-77 Raceway Park then you really need to get your car there on Saturday, July 23rd.

I was told by track management this past Saturday that they are only going to give the 4 cylinder class until August 6th to get at least a 10 car field of cars or the class will be cut. That only gives us two races because the track is not running on July 30th. Kenney and Craig have been more than generous with the amount of time they have given us to get the car counts up in this class.

I’m not sure why some of the guys have failed to show up but if you want the track to continue this class then you need to be there.

If the reason you are not racing there is because of the lack of rules or the types of cars running then speak up. If it is an issue regarding the purses then let the track management know. All of this stuff can be worked out but we must show the track management that the drivers/owners are willing to show-up and support the class.

If you have any questions regarding the class please contact track management at the following numbers:

Shon Parsons 304-531-3718
    Craig Givens 304-989-3305
    Kenney Newhouse 304-552-8804

You are more than welcome to contact me as well. You can contact me via email at ripley81grad@yahoo.com or Facebook. If you would prefer to talk to me by telephone just message me on Facebook or send me an email with your telephone number and I will return your call.

Thank you,

Tim L. Rhodes
    Driver of the #30 Outlaw 4 Cylinder

I've received responses from a few drivers that will be there Saturday. I hope to hear from some more.

Hope to see some more cars this Saturday, August 6th and next weekend also. See my original post if you have questions.

Thanks