HENDRENS RACING ENGINES BECOMES TITLE SPONSOR OF CCS EVENT

Hendrens Racing Engines of Rutherfordton NC announced today they have become the TITLE Sponsor of the FASTRAK CCS event and leg 1 of the NC/VA Dirt late model challenge. In a very unique way to award prizes, 1st place will receive $500 of a repair job or engine rebuild, 15th place will receive the $500 off, then at the end of the night current Hendrens customers will have the opportunity to draw for a $1000 off certificate as well, making the night worth over $2000 in prizes alone.

“I appreciate their involvement in the CCS event” stated Stan Lester of FASTRAK. “Hendrens has been a big part of FASTRAK from day one of the series and this only shows their dedication to the sport and in particular this class. Them coming along as title sponsor of the CCS event was a complete surprise to me, but one I truly appreciate”.

“Crate late model racing is the single largest part of our business now” said Mike and Steve Hendren. “FASTRAK started a tour in 2004 and ever since our business has continued to grow. Having the largest point fund of its type in dirt late model racing in the country has certainly taken the sport and our business to another level. We wanted to give back to the teams that have helped build crate late model racing”.

Hendrens will also sponsor the upcoming FASTRAK events as well.

Toccoa Speedway (GA) August 6th.
Thunder Mountain Speedway (WV) August 19-20

Come be a part of the Cleveland County Event and the NC/VA Dirt Late Model Challenge on Friday July 22nd.

www.fastrakracing.com

www.hendrensracingengines.com