Default Lincoln Speedway UMP Street Stocks Full Show July 22

The Lincoln Speedway will be hosting a Northern Allstars Series Late Model Special sponsored by F & W Resources & Affordable Shred this coming Friday, July 22nd. The UMP Late Model feature will pay $3,000 to win. The UMP Modifieds, UMP Crate Late Models, UMP E-Mods, UMP Street Stocks, and UMP Wild Things (Hornets) will also be in action Friday night. Thanks to F & W Resources & Affordable Shred, the UMP Modified purse has increased for this night to $600 to win and $150 to start. Friday's 50/50 will be donated to the American Legion Auxilary.

Gate Admission: $15, Kids 12 & Under: Free w/paying adult
    Pit Admission: $30, Kids 4 & Under: Free w/paying adult
    Gates Open at 3:00, Hot Laps: 6:30, LM Qualifying and Racing to follow

The speedway is located at the Logan County Fairgrounds, 11th & Jefferson St. in Lincoln, IL. For more information visit www.lincolnspeedway.org. In case of inclement weather on race day, please monitor the track site forum for the latest event information.

Default lincoln street stock results

anybody got the street stock results, we had to leave after lm. feature. first time to lincoln nice track,great racing i'll be back.

Default results

terry miller winner, Skelter, barnes, zimmer, Blankenship
    Tyler Blankenship
    3Bmotorsports

Yes Lincoln had 3 of the top 4 in the ump national points last night. Wanted to say thanks for the guys that drove over 2 hours to get there. I know it was Tyler Blankenship and Nate Zimmer but not sure the other guys name but, thanks again guys.

Ron Skelton

Tyler that would be Skelton but, I think we will have to give him the nickname of "Helter Skelter" now.

Default ha

lol, ya bad with names but i was close. wish we could of got more laps but thats the name of the game i guess. The other guy was chris bolyard who is from vandalia as well, i got to give him hell all the way home for wrecking the national points leader! lol. glad he was ok to go as well. the guy driving his rig looked like he could squash him like a bug! lol. of course i hit everything but the pace car in my heat so couldn't say to much!
    Congrats to miller as well on the win! is that 3 in a row there! lucks turning around for you bud, keep it up. always nice talking with you.

Tyler Blankenship
    Tyler Blankenship
    3Bmotorsports

Yeah, friggin Curfew. The city has been pretty strict on the curfew though. It really suxs for guys from out of town especially 2 hours away. I think that is the first time this year we were up against the curfew. I guess the good thing is you did get to run some laps and get paid. Again thanks for coming. tell Chris we said thanks.

hey tyler tell your buddy its all good lol hope to see you guys back

I just wanted to thank all the guys that came to Lincoln last night to race. I did not want anyone to think we do not appreciate them coming to Lincoln.

In my opinion it was the modifieds that caused the curfew to come into effect. Always wrecking each other and then being stubborn when they were trying to line back up.

every track should run mods last they take forever