Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: action at ccs

Default action at ccs

Wow!!! More action in the pits than on the track. BTW Hopper come out smellin like a rose and laughing all the way to the bank. Could have sworn i saw a gray 4 door family car try to ram the 101 car. Are you people of sound mind. Its only racin and CA$H!!!!

Congrats Hopper on your win , you played it like you should've an deserved to win !

Default You got that one twisted stud?

The 92 car deserved that win for sure i think he was just waiting for the right moment after he saw the leader push up the track in front of the 155 car he drove to the bottom and went around both cars.

Default Undertaker

92 just got lucky! Good racer, but my little buddy got the shaft, when payne knew he wasn't going to win he decided to do some dirty racing! Next race maybe the undertaker will be in the passenger seat, or waiting in the pits!

NO I FEEL JUST FINE TODAY CONGRATS TO HOPPER WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME ITS FUNNY WHEN SOMEONE DONT TAKE YOUR (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ON THE TRACK YOU ALL GET MAD GET USED TO IT THATS THE WAY IM DRIVING FROM NOW ON HE HAD ABOUT 12 LAPS TO PASS ME BEFORE THE CAUTION CAME OUT I GUESS HE DIDNT WANT TO THOUGH SEEMS YOU ALL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY SPONSOR HE IS A GOOD FRIEND AND WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE THEM BY THE WAY THEY DONT PAY ATTENTION TO IDIOTS THAT GET ON HERE NEXT TIME RACE SOMEONE THE WAY YOU WANT THEM TO RACE YOU THINGS LIKE THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN

seems to me payne needs to let gregory start beside him.gregory had to push payne down just to start beside of him.maybe you didnt see payne hit him to get around him in the heat race .i think you need glasses.seems to me that payne spun gregory out.so payne should have went to the rear.but you know payne's team cryed so they would put him back in second.

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! I think Springer could do a show about the drama with the mods at CCS. I wasn't there last night to see what happened but sounds like it was a good one. Why can't people just take second sometimes without getting mad at everybody and their brother? I'm not saying Gregory is, but a lot of drivers do this when a race doesn't go their way. Someone care to explain why?

The action on the track and the idiots in the pits make this track worth goin to. The woman with the pepper spray need to re-think her hobbies. Holy Crap, that would be a good way to lose a sponsor. Embarrassing at best.

Default lol

Id say your deffinatley going to get raced like you did last night lmao hows it feel to let daddy and mommy take up for ya? PS Need to teach on how to open a can of spray? LMAO

i seen big baby jimmy payne jump behind the owner of the car.jimmy is nothing but a big baby that jumps behind his team when people try to fight him.driver992006 aka jimmy cry baby payne you will find out what the old woman can do with the pepper spray.

Sounds like the GREGORY boys need to move out of the basement get a job get off the tit and race like everybody else. Sounds like CCS maybe going in a different direction motorsports wise anyway and since Gregory is such a good driver maye redbuck will give him Dustin Neats ride.

Another great thread, thanks to all that posted.

Quote Originally Posted by 257 View Post
    i seen big baby jimmy payne jump behind the owner of the car.jimmy is nothing but a big baby that jumps behind his team when people try to fight him.driver992006 aka jimmy cry baby payne you will find out what the old woman can do with the pepper spray.
    He was standing right beside Harlow he wasn't hiding at all, and no one was going to fight, there was just some old woman in our pit going off. Jimmy isn't a fighter anyways, and if you ever saw him race before he never rough drives either, unless someone plows and runs into him on the start like at CCS.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by driver992006 View Post
    Id say your deffinatley going to get raced like you did last night lmao hows it feel to let daddy and mommy take up for ya? PS Need to teach on how to open a can of spray? LMAO
    No, he doesn't, but maybe someone needs to open a can of whoop ass on you!

Quote Originally Posted by luv2race101 View Post
    JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! I think Springer could do a show about the drama with the mods at CCS. I wasn't there last night to see what happened but sounds like it was a good one. Why can't people just take second sometimes without getting mad at everybody and their brother? I'm not saying Gregory is, but a lot of drivers do this when a race doesn't go their way. Someone care to explain why?
    Yea, lots of drama, but Gregory is a good kid, like any sport, we all like to win. Shame most of the replies aren't like yours, just opinionated, jealous, small minded people.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by redjewel08 View Post
    Your buddy was stupid , he ran over payne before the race even starting twice and almost took the left front wheel off when he slammed payne in turn 1 . Gregory used up more race track than 5 cars put together trying to block with his daddy's hand signals . Payne jacked him up for the slamming on the start , gregory was stupid and while still leading stops on the race track . They throw the caution for him , they give him the lead back after he drew the caution . After that , the blocking was ridiculous and cost him a win for being so dumb . Payne was faster as usual and gregory just a fool as usual and blocked payne and let hopper get past both of them when gregory run payne to the wall , stupid stupid move ! Glad hopper won after gregorys stupid antics ! Red Buck should be embarassed sponsoring a idiot like that , they(redbuck) even told him payne was much faster . Mama gregory wanted to pepper spray payne and harlow after the races and went in their pits , she looney as the rest of them and apple don't fall to far from tree with them goofy idiots . Them gregorys are about the lowest form of racers around , I see why they always cry and get barred from race tracks . Stupid stupid , Red Buck should be ashamed to sponsor a idiot like gregory and his two faced daddy that runs around like he a friend and then pops off his big mouth behind peoples backs . To faced stupid cowards and Red Buck sponsors idiots like that with gregory that made a dumb move and got beat by hopper because he stopped on the track and brought out a caution while leading , that was plum stupid. I bet gregory feels so dumb today . lol
    You talk big, BOY! Like you know so much about the Gregory's, I even know if they have something to say, it will be said to your face, unfortunately, it can't be said to your face, because you hide behind your name on here. Another thing, Red Buck is proud to sponsor Gregory, and so am I! You should be ashamed to get on here and talk about someone's mother and father! If you don't like the Gregory's tell them about it at the track! Another thing, don't call some one an idiot, when you are obviously one yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER View Post
    You talk big, BOY! Like you know so much about the Gregory's, I even know if they have something to say, it will be said to your face, unfortunately, it can't be said to your face, because you hide behind your name on here. Another thing, Red Buck is proud to sponsor Gregory, and so am I! You should be ashamed to get on here and talk about someone's mother and father! If you don't like the Gregory's tell them about it at the track! Another thing, don't call some one an idiot, when you are obviously one yourself!
    You think that you know so much, I'm not a BOY Im a Woman, thank you! Also wanting to pepper spray somebody over a race is stupid! Seriously people, grow up its just a dang race! You can say what you need to say to each other without pepper spray and violence! If you dont want to get bumped back then dont start the sh$$.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER View Post
    I dont have a horse in this show, but why should someone not be able to talk about them after the way they acted. I would be ashamed to let the general public and my children see me act like that, espically the pepper spray. I could see it if they were younger, but they both gotta be pushin 60 or better. GROW UP, that goes for BOTH DRIVERS and CREWS. My god people its just a race.

People just let it go im just fine with it and they seem to be to tempers flare at the heat of the moment so everyone just shut up and leave it between us when you both want to win when you are in the car your a different person and anyone that races can tell you that that was friday this is sunday its in the past

Default Undertaker

I was there was you? Only can i seen open was a spray can yalls driver was in the trailer? PROLLY WHERE U WAS LOL Anyways im done with this so is Clinton co See ya around