Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: action at ccs

Quote Originally Posted by redjewel08 View Post
    You think that you know so much, I'm not a BOY Im a Woman, thank you! Also wanting to pepper spray somebody over a race is stupid! Seriously people, grow up its just a dang race! You can say what you need to say to each other without pepper spray and violence! If you dont want to get bumped back then dont start the sh$$.
    EXCUSE ME LADY! I did inquire about the pepper spray, there was no pepper spray, she didn't have pepper spray, said she didn't need it, if you have a son that races, then you should understand where she is coming from. Calling people idiots and stupid is stupid. How do you know so much about who bumped whom? Think about that a little more, before you start saying who started the sh$$!

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw44 View Post
    People just let it go im just fine with it and they seem to be to tempers flare at the heat of the moment so everyone just shut up and leave it between us when you both want to win when you are in the car your a different person and anyone that races can tell you that that was friday this is sunday its in the past
    Respect that, ignore my last replies, just hard not to stand up for what I feel is right, however I will respect your request.

We didn't just spend $1100 this week to go to the track and tear my dam car up .............PERIOD ! Jimmy rubbed Tommy in the dash , Tommy thought he would do the same at the start of the feature but really slammed my left front with his right side that his dad said WE tore up.........really , we tore the right side up ? Jimmy was pissed because he got slammed , not rubbed .............he retaliated ...........let Tommy gather it up after gettin into the rear of him ...............Tommy stopped on the race track for what , I don't know why ...........he was still leading . Jimmy told the RedBuck guy he was pissed and DID do it on purpose after being hit pretty good before the green was even thrown and then in turn one he was hammered ...............if this ain't true ............i'll give my dam car to em ! Everybody knows Jimmy doesn't have a history of being rough ............he is very quiet but when you piss him off , it's on .
    The RedBuck guy came over seemed very sincere and restrained the peppersprayin female with the kids in the car ............we appreciate that ...........he seemed very genuine and we were fine with him , even invited him to the garage to show we didn't have a problem with him ............told him as far as we were concerned , it was squashed and we were over it .............he relayed it to the Dad , I even told the Dad at the payout that we were done an over it ...........he didn't want no part of that deal sounded like so it will be handled accordingly next time as well if there is one . We don't care to get beat , nobody wins em all ............we're just tryin to enjoy our success this season , not tryin to stir no sh#t but if it arises .........we can't let someone push us around .............JIMMY rubbed him in the dash , not slammed Tommy . We generally don't have any trouble with Tommy , but sh#t happens that isn't ALWAYS on purpose ............Jimmy went to Tommy after the dash and apoligised tryin to tell his side of the rubbin , I guess that wasn't good enough ......huh ?
    We had a lil deal with Patrick at LCS last year when he turned Jimmy in a race ........pretty severe crash for several , we talked afterwards and haven't had a problem since with him ...........he's generally a good clean racer as well but sometimes sh#t just happens ...GEEZ it's racin . We are done with this deal from Fri. in our eyes but someone wants to continue it on , that's fine as well to us .
    My son was in our pits along with those other kids and that peppersprayin sh#t ain't gonna fly with me .............if that sh#t got in his eyes , some f#cker was gonna pay ! He is 12 and i'm very proud of him how he is picking up on setups an such .............he's a great kid and doesn't need to be drawn into someone else's poor judgement bullsht for something he has no control over ........ those Gregory kids didn't need that either !
    Prolly don't have to worry bout CCS after Fri. they way it sounded ............glad we had the oppurtunity to make some good money and win some races there ............we're very appreciative . I hope they reconsider so we all can have another place to race . Oh , im not hiding either ............my previous username got banned when I posted my displeasure to the fool that made the false Ponderosa post saying they called off .........that's what's up with the new name . I'm headed to r&r this next week on vacation .............hopefully we all can get back to normal and relax ...........i'll be thinkin of yall while I twist the top on a Coors Lite or drinkin a margarita . Naw , I won't be thinkin of yall ...........i'll prolly be scannin the beach for something in a string bikini ! Good Luck an Happy Racing !

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER View Post
    EXCUSE ME LADY! I did inquire about the pepper spray, there was no pepper spray, she didn't have pepper spray, said she didn't need it, if you have a son that races, then you should understand where she is coming from. Calling people idiots and stupid is stupid. How do you know so much about who bumped whom? Think about that a little more, before you start saying who started the sh$$!
    If she didn't have pepper spray what was she digging so hard for? She was digging awful hard for something.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Pro View Post
    If she didn't have pepper spray what was she digging so hard for? She was digging awful hard for something.....?
    She has a heart condition, she was trying to get her nitroglycerin.

Come on now , the red bull man had her bent over the car backwards because she was trying to get a heart pill ? Lol Me , Jimmy , and my dad were scared of a heart pill ? Lol She said she had something for us and that was a heart pill ? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Go Pro View Post
    Come on now , the red bull man had her bent over the car backwards because she was trying to get a heart pill ? Lol Me , Jimmy , and my dad were scared of a heart pill ? Lol She said she had something for us and that was a heart pill ? Lol
    I mean't RedBuck

Same ole crap when the 44 oh the 101 now get's his a$$ beat he races dirty, Then want's mom and dad to cover his actions. This is the same story just a differant driver he is getting his tale kicked by. INBREAD family from under the same rock
    Last edited by Tim Strunk; 07-26-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Why dont you just come by at the track and see if i hide behind anyone i would love to meet you face to face anyone that can point this guy out to me will get 100 bucks no questions asked at the track then we can have a little conversation between the two of us or if your man enough come to me yourself

Whew!! $100. Any takers. Kinda cuts to the chase, dont it?

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw44 View Post
    Why dont you just come by at the track and see if i hide behind anyone i would love to meet you face to face anyone that can point this guy out to me will get 100 bucks no questions asked at the track then we can have a little conversation between the two of us or if your man enough come to me yourself
    If you see some dude walking through the pits, that's 6'6" and covered with muscles. Well, that probably ain't him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Strunk View Post
    Same ole crap when the 44 oh the 101 now get's his a$$ beat he races dirty, Then want's mom and dad to cover his actions. This is the same story just a differant driver he is getting his tale kicked by. INBREAD family from under the same rock
    Tim Strunk, can't be your real name, only an 'INBREAD IDIOT' would post his name on here knowing he will get his a$$ kicked for belittling people. Having good fun is one thing, but you have taken it beyond that! Talk a big talk, hope you can back that big mouth up! Come on out from under your 'rock'!

my address is

Tim Strunk
    120 Montana Ln
    Burnside, KY 42519

I am not hidding this is my real name and address I WILL TAKE THAT $100 AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR A$$ AND BREAK IT OFF YOU ARE A GRYBABY AND A JOKE AS A RACECAR DRIVER and a person

I have talked to yo a few times last season at LCS you know my face i. I did not hide from you then or now
    Last edited by Tim Strunk; 07-28-2011 at 12:54 PM.

Sounds good to me i will be there saturday then see if you can shove whatever. As far as talking to you never have but talking is not what im interested in, shut that mouth is what im after

Default tim strunk from ky

keep your eyes peeled for the "undertaker" and "257" also while you're at the track. they seem a lil unstable....jus sayin. entertaining thread.
    Last edited by shoebox; 07-28-2011 at 10:58 PM.