Heat 4 round 2
    Chris simpson
    Moyer Jr
    Mars

Heat 5 round 2
    Zetner
    Utter
    Kay

Chris Simpson and Don O'Neal on front row for Sat night $25K to win........Simpson driving a Longhorn......O'Neal driving the Moring Stuckey MasterSbuilt
    Last edited by MUD MAESTRO; 07-23-2011 at 12:16 AM.

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Here's the first session of heat results Maestro, the 2nd session hasn't been posted yet ( thanks go out to "Deke" for these )

Ist session of heats

# 1st HEAT
    1) KYLE BERCK 2) Mike Collins 3) Billy Moyer Jr 4) Shawn Harker 5) Al Humphrey 6) Andrew McKay 7) Bill Koons 8) Mike Wallace 9) Alonzo Grosse 10) Jason O'Brien 11) Denny Eckrich

# 2nd HEAT
    1) BILLY MOYER 2) Jimmy Mars 3) Travis D1ckes 4) John Anderson 5) Chris Spieker 6) Bill Leighton 7) Bryant Goldsmith 8) Mike Wiarda 9) Justin Kay 10) David Turner

# 3rd HEAT
    1) DON O'NEAL 2) Jesse Stovall 3) Tim McCreadie 4) Clint Smith 5) Jason Rauen 6) Jason Utter 7) Steve Kempt 8) Dan Schlieper 9) Chris Brown 10) Leon Zeitner

# 4th HEAT
    1) AUSTIN HUBBARD 2) Chris Simpson 3) Dale McDowell 4) Jason McBride 5) Brian Birkhofer 6) Brian Kenkel 7) Dustin Hapka 8) Jimmy Seagraves 9) Joe Kosiski 10) Junior Coover

# 5th HEAT
    1) WENDELL WALLACE 2) Tommy Weder Jr 3) Brad Looney 4) R.C.Whitwell 5) Jase Kaser 6) Dave Eckrich 7) Terry Phillips 8) Chad Simpson 9) Kelly Boen 10) Al Purkey
    Last edited by MontanaMagic1619*; 07-23-2011 at 02:06 AM.

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Default Partial Starting Lineup

Top 20 Starters for the Silver Dollar Nationals tonight
    were determined by total passing points

01) CHRIS SIMPSON - Don O'Neal 02)
    03) Austin Hubbard - Kyle Berck 04)
    05) Dale McDowell - Billy Moyer Jr 06)
    07) Jimmy Mars - Jesse Stovall 08)
    09) John Anderson - Billy Moyer 10)
    11) Wendell Wallace - Tommy Weder Jr 12)
    13) Travis D1ckes - Tim McCreadie 14)
    15) Jason Utter - Brad Looney 16)
    17) Clint Smith - Chad Simpson 18)
    19) Terry Phillips - Brian Birkhofer 20)
    21) 22)
    23) 24)
    25) 26)
    27) 28)
    29) 30)
    31) 32)
    33) 34)

Cars that haven't made it in yet:

1) Mike Collins 2) Shawn Harker 3) Al Humphrey 4) Andrew McKay 5) Bill Koons 6) Mike Wallace 7) Alonzo Grosse 8) Jason O'Brien 9) Denny Eckrich 10) Chris Spieker 11) Bill Leighton 12) Bryant Goldsmith 13) Mike Wiarda 14) Justin Kay 15) David Turner 16) Jason Rauen 17) Steve Kempt 18) Dan Schlieper 19) Chris Brown 20) Leon Zeitner 21) Jason McBride 22) Brian Kenkel 23) Dustin Hapka 24) Jimmy Seagraves 25) Joe Kosiski 26) Junior Coover 27) R.C.Whitwell 28) Jase Kaser 29) Dave Eckrich 30) Kelly Boen 31) Al Purkey.

Default Heat 4 Round 2 I 80

Hi,
    I think that the 2000's era would beat the 90's very close since they have who are Heat 4 Round 2 I 80 here mentioned in their primes.Very easy match up for the Center and Power Forward.Thank You...

Thanks Montana......I know you will get results correct......Was going to I-80 today but with the Midwestern heat wave in full force.....decided to cool it and stay home.

Yeah, thanks to you Maestro for getting what you did, I see where the super junior decoder ring moderator ( he must be still in training ) made issue to you putting results on the gossip section. To hell with him ! I've seen worse horse-sh1t on there than just simple results. They'd much rather show Mary Harper's important post about basketball and urban style sneakers than actual racing. They b1tch and growl about you, but I'm just waiting to see how long it takes for them to kick this thread into oblivion.

Enjoy your weekend pal, gotta' think The Real Deal is going to win the big one, but I hope they get that hole fixed in turn one before it turns into a crater
    Last edited by MontanaMagic1619*; 07-23-2011 at 12:59 PM.

Yes Montana, as Lou Costello once said..."I'm a baaaad boy". Stay well my friend.

how many laps is this race?

The race is 80 laps

no way to o'neal! that track is gonna slick off and billy moyer is taking the checkers first!

oh, wait, is this gossip that shouldn't be on the results thread?

as for the moderation, it is one thing to move the thread to the results board but for ModJr3 to comment and post a link to the results board...seriously?

thanks to all the results posters!
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Just my opinion......If track slicks off, look for Mars and Birky with those hard tires to shine brighter than the racing surface.

ok klemm, (haha), we should have a Corona to bet on this one but I seem to recall a race about a month ago on a track in Ohio that was slicker and slippery than dogspit and a yellow 71 passed the legendary 21 for the win

My, how soon we forget

Top 20 Starters for the Silver Dollar Nationals tonight
    were determined by total passing points

21) Kelly Boen - Jason McBride 22)
    23) Al Humphrey - Dan Schlieper 24)
    25) R.C.Whitwell - Denny Eckrich 26)
    27) 28)
    29) 30)
    31) 32)
    33) 34)

Cars that haven't made it in yet:

1) Mike Collins 2) Shawn Harker 3) Andrew McKay 4) Bill Koons 5) Mike Wallace 6) Alonzo Grosse 7) Jason O'Brien 8) Chris Spieker 9) Bill Leighton 10) Bryant Goldsmith 11) Mike Wiarda 12) Justin Kay 13) David Turner 14) Jason Rauen 15) Steve Kempt 16) Chris Brown 17) Leon Zeitner 18) Brian Kenkel 19) Dustin Hapka 20) Jimmy Seagraves 21) Joe Kosiski 22) Junior Coover 23) Jase Kaser 24) Dave Eckrich 25) Al Purkey.

All updates provided by Racin Dirt.com :

http://www.racindirt.com/index.php?o...aturday-072311
    Last edited by MontanaMagic1619*; 07-23-2011 at 08:35 PM.

If it slicks off I look for Moyer or oneal to collect the 25 grand

lovin' the talk!

hope the track holds up for some great racing. fewer times than not, i have seen i-80 rubber up on the bottom. but that's where the hard tires should help. let the driver's skills shine!

i certainly wouldn't mind seeing birkhofer or mars win. but to be honest, nothing would make me happier than berck or a simpson brother win. chris had a july 4th weekend event won until lapped traffic held him up and utter came flying off turn 4. just my guess, but the lesson learned was change your line or move'm outta the way!

a wildcard: travis d1ckes, probably an unknown for most of the readers here, has impressed me the three times i've seen him race.

so i guess since i'm hoping, just as well hope big, from the consi's: Mike Collins, Jason O'Brien, Bryant Goldsmith, Leon Zeitner, Joe Kosiski ....all former regulars at my home town track, adams county speedway.

and my powerball winner would be chris spieker!!!

hope it's a great show for the fans, that the track makes enough money to do it again, and that the drivers find the format friendly enough to return.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Yeah klemm, I agree, I wouldn't mind seeing someone who we least expect win it whether it's one of the Simpson boys, Berck, or even the D1ckes kid. I know Travis is really comin' on, he's like Brindle, Sheppard, Pierce, and so many youngsters who've made a name for themselves this year. And yes, I too hope they make enough cash to have this as a yearly event, the number of BIG money races are slowly dwindling every year. I'm happy for them (and) the passing point system
    Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    lovin' the talk!

hope the track holds up for some great racing. fewer times than not, i have seen i-80 rubber up on the bottom. but that's where the hard tires should help. let the driver's skills shine!

i certainly wouldn't mind seeing birkhofer or mars win. but to be honest, nothing would make me happier than berck or a simpson brother win. chris had a july 4th weekend event won until lapped traffic held him up and utter came flying off turn 4. just my guess, but the lesson learned was change your line or move'm outta the way!

a wildcard: travis d1ckes, probably an unknown for most of the readers here, has impressed me the three times i've seen him race.

so i guess since i'm hoping, just as well hope big, from the consi's: Mike Collins, Jason O'Brien, Bryant Goldsmith, Leon Zeitner, Joe Kosiski ....all former regulars at my home town track, adams county speedway.

and my powerball winner would be chris spieker!!!

hope it's a great show for the fans, that the track makes enough money to do it again, and that the drivers find the format friendly enough to return.

Default Silver Dollar Starting Lineup

21) Kelly Boen - Jason McBride 22)
    23) Al Humphrey - Dan Schlieper 24)
    25) R.C.Whitwell - Denny Eckrich 26)
    27) Al Purkey - David Turner 28)
    29) Joe Kosiski - Leon Zeitner 30)
    31) Mike Wiarda - Steve Kempt 32)
    33) Bryant Goldsmith - Bill Koons 34)

DNQ:
    1) Mike Collins 2) Shawn Harker 3) Andrew McKay 4) Mike Wallace 5) Alonzo Grosse 6) Jason O'Brien 7) Chris Spieker 8) Bill Leighton 9) Justin Kay 10) Jason Rauen 11) Chris Brown 12) Brian Kenkel 13) Dustin Hapka 14) Jimmy Seagraves 15) Junior Coover 16) Jase Kaser 17) Dave Eckrich
    Last edited by MontanaMagic1619*; 07-23-2011 at 10:17 PM.

Cool

if the track slicks off and i'm pretty sure it will with 80 laps i say wendell wallace!!!

The 34 qualifier Billy Koons.....did he pay the $1500 dollars for the last spot. Koons the owner of Billy's cafe in Omaha, may have used his tip money. lol

No Maestro, there's a picture of Bill on the website link I put on here above where Koons paid $ 2,700 for the 34th spot and implored everyone to come to Billy's cafe to help him pay for his bid

Go here to see it Maestro

http://www.racindirt.com/index.php?o...aturday-072311