Thread: 1998 neon r/t

Default 1998 neon r/t

I have a 98 neon r/t for sale. Its the dual cam manual transmission version. 150hp stock. James Mennel cage. Very safe. Car is built to turn and it does good. Ive personally ran it 3 times, won one heat and two top 5's at peoria. Will be top 5 anywhere. Car has all spare weight removed. No power steering, alt, or any belts. Will run on straight bettery for 2 hours before have low voltage issues. Comes with 6 plus good spares. ONly know issues is the gauge cluster stopped working. Pops the fuse almost instantly a new cluster is 30 at junk yard. Could use a new right rear hub, not horrible but lil play. Im just being honest. the car is race ready though, jump in and go racing. Call or text, prefer text 309-202-9702. I do have vids of it racing that can be sent.

1500 obo will entertain offers. But we all know r/t's are rare. and the factory close ratio steering and koni struts are nice. Cant build this car for half the price in asking.

btt.................

Good fast running car dont pass up on this deal if u want a good top 5 car.

Yeah it,s a good car good deal ........ Just can't understand why the origonal owner would get rid of it for what he is driving now LOL........

Eh nick has a good car now just gotta get the bugs worked out. Massey always was a top 5 car in them when he could hand the car. Honestly when there running right the 240sx is a very fast car. Just gotta get the bugs worked out and learn to drive it. Give it time. . . But anyways back to the top lol

btttttt...... lots of interest. really wanting to unload it have a new project to fund

new price 1200 wanting it gone by this weekend.

Can you send pics if the car to nate7n@att.net.

Where is the car located?

Thanks

cars located in manito illinois. bout 20 miles from the peoria speedway. I got pics and vid but prefer to send them via phone. if you can text me a number id gladly send them to you if this is an inconvenience let me know and ill see what i can do about sending them to your email. I spoke with you when you brought your beretta to peoria btw. Let me know

Whats up. My phone is an antique. It will not accept pics from text.

lol ok. ill see what i can do bout sending them to your email then.

attempted to send them let me know if didnt go

I got them.
    Last edited by 7n90gtz; 08-11-2011 at 05:18 PM.

cars getting new hub and rear struts as we speak. If not sold by this weekend its running friday at lincoln, sat at peoria, and sunday at shepps. Itll be put in storage for a spare for nextyear then

1000 if picked up by monday. race ready. literally how i loaded it after the feature at lincoln

sold. Thanks to the new owner. you got a good car at a good price.