Default are there any officials at fairburry

just wondering if there are any published rules a fairbury, how can a car involved in a caution that takes two wreckers to get the cars apart get his spot back.this happened in the street stock feature last night.i have been involved inracing for more then forty years and have never seen more homeboy rules then thay have at fairburry.i was just wondering if anyone else had the same question.

"homeboy rules"????? How many street stock drivers are from Fairbury?????

I got your homeboy

We were told, that the 32z car told the Oficials that his car broke, and it wasn't the 38 cars falt. 32z collected the 38 car because 38 had no where to go. He didn't cause the wreck. There/for the 38 car got his spot back.

Fairbury has been making these calls like this, all year long. Especially when the Driver tells the officals, that it wasn't the other cars falt, that his car Broke.

Thanks to the 32z car for telling the Officials, that it was his car that broke.
    This shows GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP!!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by danpa View Post
    just wondering if there are any published rules a fairbury, how can a car involved in a caution that takes two wreckers to get the cars apart get his spot back.this happened in the street stock feature last night.i have been involved inracing for more then forty years and have never seen more homeboy rules then thay have at fairburry.i was just wondering if anyone else had the same question.
    First dont ya think it is amazing that it took 2 wreckers to get them apart and he was able to continue? He was a victim of circumstances. But as stated before he didn't cause the yellow.
    Any other questions should be directed to Fairbury Officials.

Also I see You are a new member. Just registered. hummmm makes one think.....

Quote Originally Posted by andtcd View Post
    I got your homeboy
    you live in fauirbury now? wow!!!

thanks for clearing that up i moved to illionois from western pa there if you stopped on the track for any reason you went to the back one night we piched our car to keeb from drilling a guy in the drivers door they told me too bad go the back

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by danpa View Post
    no, there is not !