Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default !!

WTF does it matter why they are changing the spoiler rule for this one race? It's their money, so they can make whatever changes they want. If people dont like it they dont have to race there.

as someone else said, either grow a set and go talk to the person who is putting up the money to keep the track open or dig down in ur own pocket and put your money where ur f**king mouth is or SHUT THE F**K UP !!

things like this are why tracks are closing. everyone knows how things should be run except for the ones who are willing to put up their own money. as i said in another thread, where did everyone race during the month of May when the track was closed because the former promoter didnt have the money to keep it open. Be glad that Mr Ellis stepped up to the plate or the track would still be closed.

I think just the timing for the event and the fact that it kind of came right after Ronnie came over there and stole the show twice in one week is what IN MY OPINION makes people think its a little odd.

Im glad the Ellis family has stepped up and are putting up the money for NGA to stay open thats wonderful I hope we dont have any other tracks in the area that close. Only comment I have is that everyone keeps saying "you put up the money if you dont like it" and most people would love to have the opportunity to run a race track but they are not blessed financially like some people are to get that opportunity. I am in no way referring to the Ellis family but just because you have the money and put it up doesnt mean you always know what your doing and make the right decisions. Money doesnt automatically make you a genious or anything.

I wish the Ellis family nothing but the best but I wish people would quit saying "If you dont like it you put up the money" knowing most people could never afford it the comment makes no sense to me.

There are two people on this thread that unless I've missed something, have never posted anything that resembles intelligent....EVER. All they are good for is a good laugh, an occasional head scratch, and to use as a reminder, kids stay in school.

I love the fact that RJ is in everybody's head! flippe13r started a thread about him showing up late to avoid inspection and there's been multiple threads about the 12" spoiler...yet, he still kicks a$$ almost weekly no matter where he shows up...late! RJ owns NW GA and MID TN whenever he wants to. Get over it!
    www.ctcphotos.com

http://www.ctcphotos.com/hommel.htm

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

It's a little odd but hey, ill be there to see how it goes. Cant wait for that unsanctioned 5k. That could be the start of something good for years to come.

Stack them on there like this and let them go............................
    Lee had no problem with them...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Red face Good one paper

Don't think it will go this far only 12 inches on sides and rear .
    race race race

Default Spoilers

I think all supers should run same spoilers like in woO and Lucas. If you want to show up w smaller motor that's your deal. if you can't afford a big motor and want to run supers go ahead. The bodies should alll be the same.

Now w ngs trying to allow a 12 inch spoiler is a good trial deal as with people/racers I've talked to it makes for better side by side racing.
    What's wrong w that

I also am happy ellis taking over track. They are a nice family. Some nicest i met in the south. If they didn't take track over everyone be crying that it'd be closed right now. Prob same people complaining on here.

What race is at TST that RJ will be at ?

I don't see what all the ruckus is.....It's just a one night show sorta like running topless one night. The Fans like seeing something different every once in a while. I honestly don't think this is a permanent deal!!
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Idk why your all griping I can see there point to see if the spoiler is that big of a factor and more side by side racing! a lot of these guys do have big motors because they race other places and it it super late model. I have nothing against Ronnie I am a fan of him but when North Ga has big races and the series don't allow the spoiler Ronnie don't show up. Ronnie cant do it with a big motor like he used too we have already seen that earlier last year! Ronnie is a hell of a driver but let North Ga run it and see maybe it is drivers wanting to test it and see what they think about it! good call to Mr. Ellis or whoever made this call it will be interesting!

RJ will be at TST Saturday night for the Southern All Stars Michael Head Jr Memorial race paying $5,400 to win

I didn't realize the rule was for 1 night only,I made the incorrect assumption that it was to be from this Saturday forward.I still think it's a little odd but wish them the best.

it was for the rest of the year but to defend themselves now they say one night only, why make guys go spend money to build spoilers for one night?

At the risk of having my man hood challenged,that was the way I originally interpeted the first post.I have never heard of a 1 night only rule change.

I had just as well stay out of all the fussing on here, but I would bet RJ could run a half blown up crate motor with 12 inch spoiler and still beat all the guys with the big motors. Not slaming other drivers, but has any of the regulars at North GA ever run spoilers that big? I have seen RJ win @ run whatcha brung races and totally dominate.
    GO #L7, #66 & #11

Quote Originally Posted by ga racer View Post
    it was for the rest of the year but to defend themselves now they say one night only, why make guys go spend money to build spoilers for one night?
    To show just how wrong you are, I was standing there when Mr. Ellis mentioned it the first time, it was never EVER a season long deal it was a ONE TIME DEAL! I don't know who your getting your info from but you are dead wrong. It was never even mentioned in fun as a permenent rule change it was only to just mess around and see what it was like to see it, it has never been done at NGS so thats why he is trying it.... jeeeez get your facts straight!

the dr.
    If they are going to outlaw a plant, shouldn't it be poison ivy??????
    http://topofthebox.wordpress.com/
    the dr........ Not following directions since 1959!

you tell em doc.
    race race race

word through the grape vine is Ronnie has a big motor...just what i heard. Is that right B_K?

It doesn't matter what North Georgia does,right or wrong, some know it all is going to bit&# about it.I've said this many times before, be happy the place is running.If you have a gripe about something, then go to the involved people and voice your concern.4M is a place for people to have positive discussions and do a little bench racing, it's not a place to have a negative a$$ bit&# session.No track is perfect,but at least N. GA is trying.