Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default North Ga Speedway Super Latemodels

This Saturday July 30 all super latemodels will have the option to run a 12"spoiler
    Plus racing in all divisions.

Just saying .... I'd like to see a special night in Limited and Super Late Model run the old days race of the sideboards mounted to the cars, either one side or both. Maybe a "run what you brung race " do it around end of season . Who Knows ??????? !!!!!!

Pretty sure Thursday night august 4
    Topless limited race !

Cool..... Sugar Creek ran the limiteds one year with the high side Plexiglass ( if I remember correct) , They were flatfooting the track ... bad fast seems like Danny Ledford won it. It's a show.

Is North Georgia running a $5,000 to win on August 4th of the Supers?

North Ga is having a $5000 to win on aug.4

is it a sanctioned race or what?

i guess if u cant out run them join them lol.. what a joke u gotta a guy "rj" running a 600 hp motor at most and yal wanna cry about his spoiler when he could probly out run yal without a spoiler, how bout this tell him to run a 8 inch spoiler and everyone else run a 12 inch spoiler and pay him extra when he still wins the race, u dont change the rules just cause u cant win especially when ur the one runnin the track...yal should just be happy that he races there some and brings fans to the track but instead ur trying to run him off...... i guess if you lease the track , and spent 10 times more money than he does and you still cant outrun him change the rules, what a dam joke.

Agreed.
    Very strange rule change to say the least.

How about make RJ start in the rear.no wait that don't work we done tried that well lets just put some alu on spoiler and see if they beat him. or we could really mud up the track and maby 99 could win with all that hp .no that wont work last time Payne came and stole the show. Make RJ pull a trailer or something !

It's Super Late Model. Make the spoilers all the same. Weigh the same . Open tire rule. Run what ever motor you want to run. It's Super Late Model. It's suppose to be the best, the fastest, not the cheapest and it ain't suppose to be easy. If it was, then everyone would be running it.

Quote Originally Posted by ga racer View Post
    i guess if u cant out run them join them lol.. what a joke u gotta a guy "rj" running a 600 hp motor at most and yal wanna cry about his spoiler when he could probly out run yal without a spoiler, how bout this tell him to run a 8 inch spoiler and everyone else run a 12 inch spoiler and pay him extra when he still wins the race, u dont change the rules just cause u cant win especially when ur the one runnin the track...yal should just be happy that he races there some and brings fans to the track but instead ur trying to run him off...... i guess if you lease the track , and spent 10 times more money than he does and you still cant outrun him change the rules, what a dam joke.
    Well Ga racer once again you are on here talking about something you know nutn about. They are doing this race cause they want to and others would like the chance to run the big spoiler. It has nutn to do with what you are claiming. But i guess it is easy to sit in the stands and guess on everything you post on here about NGS and this goes for Nuff Said also. If you think either of you know so much and how to run things why dont both of yall grow some balls and go to Kieth Ellis and tell him what you think you know and how youre so called ideas to run the show are so great. I am most postive he will listen to both of yall not saying that yall will like the out come but grow balls and go to him if you have a issue with how things are ran and what is done at the track dnt get on here and talk crap and hide behind a password or a keyboard. Let youre self be seen and heard. And if The Ellis family are doing such a bad job as you say and you can do better well then pull youre money out and show us how it is done then. Cause i dnt think you were stepping up with no money or anything else to open the track back up. The Ellis family stepped up when nobodty else did and gave us a great place to race and a local place for fans to come watch. So either grow them balls and go talk to the man or stay at home and keep youre opinons to youreself unless you are 100 percent on what you are talking about.......... Folks like you are the ones that mess up a good track and cause drama at tracks when people read what you post and dnt understand you dnt know what you are talking about half the time when you do post it. Stop the drama and enjoy the races or speak up in person to the rite person and not on here. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

is this rule gonna be in effect for the 5k to win? surely not

chevyboy your an idiot if u think this was changed for any other reason,i could care less what your opinion is because what i wrote is the facts theres not another race track in the country that lets open motors run a 12 inch spoiler, its just like i said they should be happy hes there because he puts buts in the seats but no they wanna change the rules in the middle of the season just because of him, i would be embarrased if i was them to say the least. the sad part is it really dont matter he can out run that bunch with a 5 horse power briggs and stratton strapped to the front bumper.....

It is a unsanctioned race. And no the spoiler rule is not in effect for that race. And for u ga racer Ronnie will not be there saturday. It is for this week only!
    Last edited by 99dirt; 07-25-2011 at 04:09 PM. Reason: mis spelling

is that the way a PR person for the track should talk to people, calling them gay, really. go get em 99 maybe you can get that win since RJ is going to TST.

Quote Originally Posted by ga racer View Post
    is that the way a PR person for the track should talk to people, calling them gay, really. go get em 99 maybe you can get that win since RJ is going to TST.
    sorry ga racer

cool. hope that 5k show gets some good cars. lucas is off that night and should be good. hope the track is like it was for the ray cook race on monday

Ga racer, this is a one time thing, not a rule change as you were so quick to shoot off at the mouth about, it has nothing to do with rJ, it was just an idea to create a little excitement, one night only ...... to hear you tell it the rules were changed to stop RJ, have you been drinkin? that coolaid and everclear is going to your head.....

the dr.
    If they are going to outlaw a plant, shouldn't it be poison ivy??????
    http://topofthebox.wordpress.com/
    the dr........ Not following directions since 1959!

chevyboy,all I said was the rule change was odd IN MY OPINION,did you get that ?It's ''MY'' OPINION. I don't see where I have told anyone how to run North Ga. in my post.
    As for balls,no problem here.Jim Exum 828-835-6016,take that and run with it.
    I'm glad the track is open and wish it nothing but success.There are a few idiot N. Ga. posters that do nothing to help the track.And yes you are one of those IN MY OPINION of course.