Thumbs up Latemodel Sportsman $1,200 To Win Sat, July,30th Toccoa Speedway

The Legendary Toccoa Speedway~~The Oldest & Fastest 5/16 Mile, High Banked Clay Oval on the Planet!!!!! Will be back in action Saturday Night July,30th. The Toccoa Speedway will feature..."A Spectators Bananna Race"...(Sponsored by Aubry & Josh Thurmonds Auto Repair & Custom Exaust)...this event will pay $100 to the winner...Spectators must use your own personal Car to compete...this should be fun!

Also on Saturdays program will be (5) action filled division of racing for your viewing pleasure. These divisions will include~~The Lightning Quick Latemodel Sportsman~~The Hobby~~Modified Street~~Street Stock 4Cyl~~and the Front Wheel Drive. "The Super Latemodels will have this weekend off".

The New Clay has got the Cars hooked up, and turning the fastest times ran in quite some time!! Qualifying times are back in the (12's) at Toccoa so come on over and check out the "BEST DIRT TRACK ACTION" in North East Georgia.

The Latemodel Sportsman will be running a $1,200 to win Feature event this Saturday Night. Latemodel Sportsman will also qualify to determine the line up for their respective feature event. Fastest qualifier will recieve a ($100 Bonus).....The half way leader will recieve a ($50 Bonus). Latemodel Sportsman will compete under Southeastern Latemodel Sportsman Series Rules. http://www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Modified Street will compete in a $350 to win feature event this saturday. Modified Street will run heat races to set the line up for their feature event....Toccoa Speedway rules will apply.

Also seeing action in a $300 to win event will be the Street Stock 4Cyl's. Stock 4's will run heat races to determine the line up for their feature event.

The Hobby / and the Front Wheel Drive divisions will be running a regular weekly event. Toccoa Speedway rules will apply for each divisions.

Gates will open @ 5pm / Drivers Meeting @ 7pm / Hot Laps @ 7:30pm

Grandstand Admission:
    Kids 5 & under.....................Free
    Kids 6 to 11..........................$1
    Adults 12 & up......................$10
    Seniors age 60 & up...............$8

Pit Admission:
    Kids 5 & under......................Free
    Kids 6 to 11...........................$10
    Adults 12 & up.......................$20
    Last edited by PaperMen; 07-27-2011 at 02:36 PM.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Word around Toccoa is no more Super Late Model's at Toccoa. Any truth to that?

This should be a great race for some extra money

plus should be a good chance for the southeastern late models drivers to get on the new clay for some set-ups before their race coming up aug 30

Quote Originally Posted by DUSTY52 View Post
    Word around Toccoa is no more Super Late Model's at Toccoa. Any truth to that?

They are just getting some time off....with all the Big Super shows going on at this time, the Drivers wanted to travel a little.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Does Toccoa have a website anymore?

With the loss of last seasons Promoter and getting a late start this season....we do not have a website at this time....we will be working on a website for next season.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

how many laps will this be ??

Quote Originally Posted by greenwhitecheckerd View Post
    how many laps will this be ??

Latemodel Sportsman will be running (25) laps.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Thumbs up Kenny collins and team 21c in the house

Just got word kenny collins team 21c will be here gunning for the $1350 !!!!

Kenny been hot this year with good wins,

what are limited drivers coming the big race ????

Going to be a great fans !!!!!!! Tracks been racy and not hardly no dust last 2 races

just $ 10 for grandstands !!!!!!!!!

Looks like the top (3) in points from the Southeastern Latemodel Sportsman Series will be in the house.....Some of these guys were in the 12's last week.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Default I fans are for a treat

Quote Originally Posted by papermen View Post
    looks like the top (3) in points from the southeastern latemodel sportsman series will be in the house.....some of these guys were in the 12's last week.
    believe fans are in for a treat going get to see a southeastern latemodel race for regular price on the newest raciest track around.

I think the banana spectator race should be fun but should be last race since fwd not there. That way folks have a choice to get out a descent hour.
    Last edited by VICTORY-N-JESUS; 07-30-2011 at 01:33 PM.

Lightbulb

It will be a good show Victory.....there's no doubt!!.....The Southeastern Latemodel Sportsman will also be in the house on Saturday night August,20th so start making plans now to be here.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons