In a day and time where many organizations are overwhelmed with the task of surviving and maintaining, the FASTRAK Racing Series has experienced great fortune as membership and participation otinueto rise in 2011. While racing continues to be a sport with increased time and financial demands, FASTRAK has successfully adapted and sustained itself by continuing to work its business model with the interests of its teams, tracks, sponsors, and fans at the forefront.

FASTRAK membership is up once again, more and more touring events are being added on a yearly basis, and weekly car counts are up as well", stated Founder Stan Lester. "I am really pleased to see the overall increase in support for the series. While we are always looking for ways to improve our program, the continued and increased support for the series has surely validated our efforts. I am excited for everyone involved with FASTRAK and I am really looking forward to this year's Grand Nationals".

With increased purses for SE/ME touring events, guaranteed monies for ALL teams that participate in the Grand Nationals, a record setting contingency program in the northeast, and increased partner programs for FASTRAK member tracks........the series is trending in a positive direction for all involved. The growth of the series is impressive considering the economic environment we are currently in. Several companies and organizations within the industry have even consulted with the series inquiring about its business model and vision.

The undeniable fact is that this growth is directly relative to the tracks, teams, sponsors, and fans that constitute what FASTRAK is. They are the foundation of the organization and continue to be the focal point of the company's goals and visions. While the remainder of 2011 still holds a lot of exciting races and championship battles ahead, series officials are strategically planning for 2012.

Partners of the FASTRAK Racing Series include: Hoosier Racing Tires, GM Performance Parts, City Chevrolet, VP Racing Fuels, NOS Energy Drink, Shell Racing Solutions, Old Man’s Garage, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, RockAuto, FK Rod Ends, Longhorn Chassis, Velocita, and Beyea Headers. To become a partner with the FASTRAK Racing Series, please call 678-935-7304