Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by weatherbee22 View Post
    I was just stateing the facts, I will be at LCS on the 21st and 22nd . I am very glad
    to see a $10k race at LCS. I have been to all the big races this year and plan on being
    one of the first 144 fans this sat. I think Brandon is doing a fine job at promoting LCS,
    and I hope the $10k Mac Metals 100 becomes an annual event !
    yes it is a fact but you will see better racing at lcs heres more facts lcs might not have the best stands or the top notch restrooms or a food menu like a steakhouse but here is the main fact better racing period just hope they have more than one size shirt this weekend lol

we have replaced lots of boards on off time and we are building new mens restrooms before the big race thanks to all for support

lcspeedway.net

lcspeedway.net

glad to see a big money show come to lcs im a avid supporter week in and out but maybe letting the front runners run that weekend might be a mistake? sure these guys work hard and really try hard but after the >>s these guys and there parents made last week im plain ole sick somebody get me some mylanta for cryin out loud its a beginer class and not a high dollar late so please stay in the pits and let them race or better yet stick to politics u might fair better at least if they dont know you.. sorry butb its gotta be said ........grow up muffler man

I have been to LCS and must say the racing was great and the track was in great shape also. It's a long trip but we are planning on being there.

This is great!! Way to go Brandon. We will be there and looking forward to some great racing.

hey Brandon can you say what drivers have shown intrest?

Dan schleiper
    Brad neat
    Earl pearson
    Bub Mcool
    Justin Ratliff
    Mike Marlar
    Dustin Neat
    Chad stapelton
    Don Oneal
    Micheal Chilton
    Tyrel Todd
    Jarred Landers
    Eddie Carrier jr
    Tyler Reddeck
    Bobby wolters
    Skylar Marlar

this is just to name a few that seem interested we will have a great show and will be great for the weekend warrior in kentucky or other close states that need a big weekend to close out their year .Teams that have a close budget but want to run a big race will have that oppurtunity!!!!!With just are locals within the state alone that are planning on running this we will have the best race ever at lcs because this will be the biggest race ever here at lcs !!!!!!!
    Last edited by BHM; 09-22-2011 at 01:25 PM.

don oneal will most likely be there along with neat brothers eddie carrier chad stapleton justin rattliff,michael chilton,victor lee,bobby woltors,david webb,ross white, just to name a few and i would add steve casebolt possible scott james

That sucks for a date because these races are all the same weekend:

Lake cumberland 10k
    Fall Classic at Whynot in Ms 15k
    FLorence 5k
    Talladega 4k

thats the best date for this race alabama and mississippi have nothing in common with this as a driver stand point

I'm thinking you could see Dennis Erb down there that weekend.

Default Good car turn out

Just from one fan's viewpoint

this race would not have drawn very many of the lucas oil or woo lms
    so forget the dixie race being the sam time

1. From a drivers view- a lot of quality name locals will show up because it is a decent payout and a lot of area regulars will show up because of the non qualiifiers race almost gaurantees they can get some money to cover cost.
    2. From an avid fan view - it would be a two hour drive for me
    dixie would be an 7-8 hour drive -too much gas money and way too far
    so if my local tracks are closed- most are at that time of year
    i will consider come down.

More local tracks need to focus less on paying high dollar for the top
    two or three spots and good pay throughout
    and if 35 lates or more sho up- a non qualifiers race should be run
    i love the jim dunn memorial idea- no one knows the line up until the
    lucky draw - it gives lower budget racers a chance to become higher
    budget racers later on-
    local tracks have to be more creative in advertising- getting sponsorship and attracting more cars and more fans the way this
    economy is today and will be for maybe 3-5 more years-
    the good tracks will survive and some thrive and the weak will shut down
    i want more to thrive and stay open- i dont want to drive a long way to see a decent regular show- so what say you, race fans?

I have raced with your father always a great time around Harold and raced a few times with you. Drove down from Lawrenceburg Ky for several races over the years. I will plan on being there to enjoy the always great races at LCS but one problem that has been a big issue with the women in our group of 10 or more is the womens rest room not having running water or soap. Try to correct this and will make these and other ladies alot happier about being there. Have a great Classic and nothing but the best.

Default lucas oil and woo series

Quote Originally Posted by dirt-attack View Post
    Just from one fan's viewpoint

this race would not have drawn very many of the lucas oil or woo lms
    so forget the dixie race being the sam time

1. From a drivers view- a lot of quality name locals will show up because it is a decent payout and a lot of area regulars will show up because of the non qualiifiers race almost gaurantees they can get some money to cover cost.
    2. From an avid fan view - it would be a two hour drive for me
    dixie would be an 7-8 hour drive -too much gas money and way too far
    so if my local tracks are closed- most are at that time of year
    i will consider come down.
    More local tracks need to focus less on paying high dollar for the top
    two or three spots and good pay throughout
    and if 35 lates or more sho up- a non qualifiers race should be run
    i love the jim dunn memorial idea- no one knows the line up until the
    lucky draw - it gives lower budget racers a chance to become higher
    budget racers later on-
    local tracks have to be more creative in advertising- getting sponsorship and attracting more cars and more fans the way this
    economy is today and will be for maybe 3-5 more years-
    the good tracks will survive and some thrive and the weak will shut down
    i want more to thrive and stay open- i dont want to drive a long way to see a decent regular show- so what say you, race fans?
    hate to correct you but lucas oils season is over before oct 21st and 22nd and woo series is off that weekend and we will see some lucas regulars at lcs that weekend check the schedules

Bet Casebolt and James for sure will be at Florence. I wish the best for the lake, but Florence is also paying a good purse. A lot will depend on the pay down at the lake too. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsbluer2 View Post
    well maybe it will rain at florence on the 22nd who cares 10,000 two days show be alot better than a one day 5000 choo choo
    You have Florence and Bardstown confused. I have never seen a train at Florence... some not very good races sure, every track has them, but never a train. Some of the best races I've seen have happened at Florence, actually including last year's Fall 50. And I'd rather see a one day show myself, but that's just me.
    Anyone know the racing schedule of events and format for the Mac Metal 100?
    "The Wise One"