Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default BREAKING NEWS!!!Lake Cumberland Speedway Oct. 21-22 $10,000.00 to win. Mac Metal 100.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!Lake Cumberland Speedway Oct. 21-22 $10,000.00 to win. Mac Metal 100. More details to come in the morning.

Donnie Goode
    LCSPEEDWAY PR
    Last edited by LCSPEEDWAY PR; 08-12-2011 at 12:37 PM.

one of the worst dates you could have picked to draw cars with dixie and rome speedways running that same week so you can say good bye to the best of the best drivers

Idk if there was certain reason they picked these dates or what but it would have been lot better if they would have scheduled this race 2 weeks from this date on Oct. 21-22 but o well. I guess we dont know why he scheduled it like this. Might have had to idk

Default Give it a break.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsbluer2 View Post
    one of the worst dates you could have picked to draw cars with dixie and rome speedways running that same week so you can say good bye to the best of the best drivers
    ........................L.C.S. wants to have a big money race and people complain about the date!!!!I can't believe some people..With tracks closing,or at best cutting way back,people get on here and gripe about the date that is set for a race that hasen't paid this much there in a long time..My suggestion to you if you don't like that date,,,STAY THE HELL HOME,that will leave a couple of seats open for folks that will be there,and be glad that L.C.S. put up that kind of money..Just in case your wonderin, I and wife can't make it for the friday part of the show, but we are planing on the saturday part,and will be happy to be there.No matter who will or won't be there.

Here at Lake Cumberland Speedway we are excited to announce the running of the Mac Metal 100. On Oct. 21 and 22nd. Prize money has been raised in all classes as the Super Late Models will race 100 laps for $10,000.00 dollars the Open Wheel Modifieds will race for $1500.00 dollars. Super Dirt will be running for $500.00 dollars and Front Wheel Drive will be on the card for $300.00 to win. Super Late Models will see $10,000.00 to win and $700.00 to Start. The WINNER of the Harold Hardgrove August 20th will have a starting spot in the Mac Metal 100. Plus there will be a $1000.00 to win NON Qualify Event for the cars NOT making the Mac Metal 100.
    Last edited by LCSPEEDWAY PR; 08-12-2011 at 12:38 PM.

Oct 21st and 22nd
    Last edited by LCSPEEDWAY PR; 08-12-2011 at 12:36 PM.

This race I's not just for the big names but yet are racers that support us weekend and weekout Thier will be some of the best onhand guaranteed this was the best weekend from the drivers we talked to thanks it will be great

I think it is great that this kind of money is being paid out at LCS. It don't matter who is there, it will still be some great racing!!! Always is at Lake Cumberland Speedway! It would be nice to see one of the local drivers that support the track win 10,000 dollars!!!!
    Gotta love dirt!!!!

Which is the right dates for this event. Dirtondirt has it as Oct. 7-8 but few people on here have it as Oct. 21-22. If somebody could please clarrify which dates are the right ones.

Oct 21-22 is the date.

I'm not gonna complain about the dates but I do have a question that might raise amfew eyebrows. If Brandon is wanting to put on a $10,000 show, why not get a race with Lucas or the Summernationals for next season and put a show on with one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Dover View Post
    ........................L.C.S. wants to have a big money race and people complain about the date!!!!I can't believe some people..With tracks closing,or at best cutting way back,people get on here and gripe about the date that is set for a race that hasen't paid this much there in a long time..My suggestion to you if you don't like that date,,,STAY THE HELL HOME,that will leave a couple of seats open for folks that will be there,and be glad that L.C.S. put up that kind of money..Just in case your wonderin, I and wife can't make it for the friday part of the show, but we are planing on the saturday part,and will be happy to be there.No matter who will or won't be there.
    first they had it listed as of oct.7 and 8th you cant have a big 10,000 to win if you cant draw cars if he kept it on those dates he wouldnt have had over 25 lates now he has it as oct.21st and 22nd now you we see late models car count in the 40s maybe even reach 50s if he would have kept it on oct 7 and 8th he would have lost his a$$ going up against the lucas races in ga. at rome and dixie now we can see some great cars come out and race on the 21st and 22nd

21st and 22nd great great great smart smart smart no series running that week no other tracks in ky even open

The date I's October 21 and 22nd it was a misunderstanding on dates ive personally talk to lots of lucas guys and woo which seems to look positive on lots of big names there for event And ofcourse will be fun to see great locals from the area !!!

21st and 22nd great great great smart smart smart no series running that week no other tracks in ky even open
    Florence Speedway Fall 50
    Oct. 22nd $5,000 to win .

Most of the cars that run Florence don't run LCs nor do are racers race up there so with said it will be perfect they'll have a chance run for 5000 or 10000 at LCsonly thing goin on I's here and there so should be great thanks to all for support

Quote Originally Posted by BHM View Post
    Most of the cars that run Florence don't run LCs nor do are racers race up there so with said it will be perfect they'll have a chance run for 5000 or 10000 at LCsonly thing goin on I's here and there so should be great thanks to all for support
    well maybe it will rain at florence on the 22nd who cares 10,000 two days show be alot better than a one day 5000 choo choo

nice call brandon hope everything works out great really looking forward to it. this can turn out to be real big for you in the future. nice job

well maybe it will rain at florence on the 22nd who cares 10,000 two days show be alot better than a one day 5000 choo choo
    I was just stateing the facts, I will be at LCS on the 21st and 22nd . I am very glad
    to see a $10k race at LCS. I have been to all the big races this year and plan on being
    one of the first 144 fans this sat. I think Brandon is doing a fine job at promoting LCS,
    and I hope the $10k Mac Metals 100 becomes an annual event !

what's the prices to see this great race?