Default 5 lug front rotors on 95 stang

this may be a dumb question to some,but i built a 95 mustang mini stock.swapped the rear end out to our old 8" because i had so many gears.now i would like to swap the front to 4 hole because i have a butt load of wheels all ready.i figure some of you guys might have swapped the other way , wanted to know what interchanged.i assume becuae of the size of the 5 lug rotors it would be rotors,spindles and calipers.but i didn't know if the 79-91 stuff would work or t bird turbo coupe or what.anyway if you can help it would be greatly apreciated.

turbo bird and mudstang same freaking part. id think if u were smart enuf u'd just try it. i bet they fit

Quote Originally Posted by boportt View Post
    turbo bird and mudstang same freaking part. id think if u were smart enuf u'd just try it. i bet they fit
    So try the older Thunderbird front hubs on the SN95 style spindles? Aren't the Thunderbird 4 lug different than MUSTANG 4 lug?
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

if they r then tell us teh diff!! didja ever think u could look at barring part numbers? if they is the same then they would fit!

Hey boport, I did look at bearing numbers,there is no wheel bearings listed for the 95 only the hub assembly.
    also i am smart enough to know from reading post on this forum for a while now that you are and inconsiderate smart ass.it's a shame you seem to have a little knowledge in these cars but the stupider side of you're brain always takes over on you're replies.the reason behind this area of the forum is so fellow racers can help each other in their past experiences not to be ridiculed by some smart elic (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) head.if you are not willing to help please butt out.all one has to do is look at you're profile to see you're real intelligence.have a nice day PRICK!

and u r a fu ckin dumass returd that always brings up the rear cuz you like it in the pooper.

Ouch! No lube?

Thanks for reassuring everyone that my above comments were true.
    BTW out here in Oklahoma we don't play those California gay butt games
    Last edited by 4c75; 08-13-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Folks that have been here a while, through all the iterations of this board, for the most part understand and appreciate the evolution of the character that is boportt.

Dude cracks me up, and if you pay attention, he gives boat loads of good info.
    I don't suffer from insanity ... I enjoy every minute of it!

http://www.Scalded-Dog-Racing.com

I've beeb here a while and could care less what he says!