23) 24) Dale McDowell
    24) 20) Greg Johnson
    25) 17) Earl Pearson Jr
    26) 12) Chris Wall
    27) 10) Steve Casebolt
    Thank You Montana for the updates!

Quote Originally Posted by catgo22 View Post
    Why'd Scott James get DQ'd?
    he was told to wait because crew members of other cars was crossing track instead he just spun his tires and threw mud on the official then the official responded by trowing headset at his car

You have to include O'Neal starting 1st and finishing 11th also

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDogg View Post
    Welcome to the nightmare.Congrats to Owens on the win.Way to bring it back south again.Might of been dirtsphalt but looks like alot of cars moving.Brad Neat.15-3.Ray Cook 18-4.Jonathon Davenport 14-6.Steve Francis 22-7.

Great race last night. Lots of passing including 3 passes for the lead. Some 50-lap races don't even see 1.

There is NO WAY this was a typical Lucas race ...not by a hair, Jimmy may have started 6th but he had to work his tail off to get around Scott and for Ray Cook and Brad Neat to come from the back ....this was an awesome race...lots of 2-3 wide racing throughout the pack ...one thing about Florence it's black / slick they know this coming in and they got 74 cars, not many big shows are getting this many anymore!
    A member from back in the day....

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsbluer2 View Post
    he was told to wait because crew members of other cars was crossing track instead he just spun his tires and threw mud on the official then the official responded by trowing headset at his car
    He hit a Lucas Oil offical while exiting the track.

Quote Originally Posted by *Bandit* View Post
    There is NO WAY this was a typical Lucas race ...not by a hair, Jimmy may have started 6th but he had to work his tail off to get around Scott and for Ray Cook and Brad Neat to come from the back ....this was an awesome race...lots of 2-3 wide racing throughout the pack ...one thing about Florence it's black / slick they know this coming in and they got 74 cars, not many big shows are getting this many anymore!
    Jimmy also had to battle Lanigan side-by-side for a while before getting around him.

First, who cares where the trophy goes, north, south, east, west, long as it's good racing. Second JinxNC, has a hard on for the Lucasquist series and probably doesn't know that Florence is blackslick 99% of the time. One of the only tracks that is, but has good racing. From the results sure as he!! looks like a a typical great race at Florence.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Jimmy also had to battle Lanigan side-by-side for a while before getting around him.
    True, I forgot about that, dang it was a lot of the laps probably 40-50 laps of that battle as well .... unbelievable if you ask me, just flat out driving skills!
    A member from back in the day....

Smile Another Florence Thriller

Fellow 4'mer's:

If you have never attended a North-South 100, you are missing one whale of a show. I go to the Dream, World, DTWC, National 100, Blue-Gray, Charlotte Finals, Topless, and several Lucas/WOO races. They all are good, however I wouldn't swap my N-S 100 tickets for any of them.

I may have misunderstood what Bloomer said on the front straightaway Saturday night, but I thought he said "it was possibly the best track conditions he had ever seen or raced on."