Default went up on tire size

i am going up on tire size frome a 195 to a 205 14'' to try and get somemore top end.i was wondering what i might loose at the bottom end? the tires are 2'' taller now.and should i put a little more cam degree to help pull off the corner? thank you

dude wtf r u talking about 195-205 tier aint 2" taller!!!! wat is the exact size?? like 195-60-14 to 205-60-14" if u r runnin a tier taller than 60 seris then u r gonna have allot of roll

sorry for lack of info......my old tire size was 195/70/14
    new tires are 205/70/14 i did a roll out and the 195/70 /14 was 76' and the 205/70/14 is 78'' roll out.just wondering if i will lose to much coming out of corners

The wider tires should help you carry more speed through the corner,it's not likely you will notice any power loss coming out of the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by boportt View Post
    dude wtf r u talking about 195-205 tier aint 2" taller!!!! wat is the exact size?? like 195-60-14 to 205-60-14" if u r runnin a tier taller than 60 seris then u r gonna have allot of roll
    i know this is my opinion but you have got to be the dumbest SOB alive!!!! learn how to spell and keep the smart azz coments to your self. anyone else fell this way

I agree totally,see my reply to boport on the 95 mustang front hub post.then afterwards he just reassures everyone that my comments are true.just look at his profile it explains it all.bad thing is he seems to be fairly knowledgable on these mini stock cars,he just prefers to be an ass.the whole intent of this section of the forum is to help each other oiut with previous experiences instead of to ridicule.remeber there are no stupid questions, but there are stupid answers.

im a fu ck load smarter than u dumb fu cks

ur tier aint 2" taller its 2" biger in circomfrence its only 5/8" taller. and i can tell u that if u wer turning 7000 w. the 195s ud be turning 6850. so u can expect to loose bout 150 r's

( tire) you dumbazz if your that smart you should shoot your self in the head

Anyone notice the member status on Boportt now says "Banned".

He'll be back.

it averages out to aprx 100 rpm per inch
    62 mini mod

Quote Originally Posted by bubba8814 View Post
    i am going up on tire size frome a 195 to a 205 14'' to try and get somemore top end.i was wondering what i might loose at the bottom end? the tires are 2'' taller now.and should i put a little more cam degree to help pull off the corner? thank you
    You almost have to try it and see what happens. The wider tire might get you through the corner better and if you carry more speed off the corner, the rpm may not drop at all.
    I will drop down 1-2 inches in tire rollout so I can run the bottom of the track if the top gets dry slick.

Trial and error and take lots of notes.
    Oval racing helps you unwind because you race counter clockwise.

2007 and 2008 Ohsweken Speedway MiniStock Champion
    2007 and 2008 Merrittville Speedway 4 Cylinder Champion
    2009 Humberstone Speedway MiniStock All Canadian Champion