Default Groomer wins at the Burg conflict !>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Heard he junked Kramer on the start ??????????????????

Groomer did not hit the water truck. Every thing else was fair game though.

WOW! What happened to stir this?
    TEAM WOMPUSCAT!

TEN-POINT-FIVE

Maybe he should take that $1500 and pass it out to all the cars he junked.
    He would definitely end up in the hole. We could use about $500 to fix our car.
    How about it Gooner!!!!

Default Saw it with my own eyes!

You wouldnt believe this...But after Groomers heat, I was walking back through the pits and saw "Paul" the Alien jump out of the 48 car and then make himself invisable. Barely fit his head through the window! Crazy Stuff. And after seeing that movie I can only assume "Paul" was in the car for the feature...must of done the ol switch-a-roo in the tech building for the Victory Lane interview....Oops! That Tittie-farten Groomer!!!

I never used to believe in aliens but I do now...even saw a UFO near the track last night off turn three.

THATS JENGA!

That alien leave sum smoke or shrooms for you man ? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD155 View Post
    That alien leave sum smoke or shrooms for you man ? LOL
    NO.......Damm it! LOL

From that video really looks like Joey caught a rut in mid slide got a bite and shot down where Derek was also in a slide and had no where to go!!! Bout only thing he coulda done was possibly spun it to avoid contact and collected half the field behind him..Looks like a racing deal there to me where track surface helped take out a feirce competitor.. And as far as the jumping the rf of the lapped car y didnt the flagman show the blue n yellow leaders are coming hold your line flag, instead of him racing in the middle of the track and racing the leaders so hard then pushing up in front of the guy getting the run off the outside ?? Barber had basically the same thing happen and he got together with one too,,I'm not picking sides in this just voicing my opinion on what I see...Derek and John had a race going a few weeks ago where the lapped traffic running hi lo n outa control was the deciding factor in that one also..Derek has a very fast car and doesnt need to wreck people to win but EVERY driver does have some of those nights!!!
    Last edited by bittight; 08-14-2011 at 10:00 PM.

FYI, I was the lapped car that Groomer hit. The flag man showed us the blue flag for 6 laps or so which after watching the video was way to long, they should have talked to us over the radio. I was running 8th place and let up when I heard a car on the outside of me to let him go by but it was a car I was racing for position (14), so I got back in the throttle and was hit by the 48. I thought I held my line and after watching the tape I still thought so. It also flattened my tire and sent me pit side on the last lap,

Just so you know I did not race the leaders hard, all I was trying to do was finish the race with the best result possible. I had nothing for the leader, obviously and wanted to get out of the way. Watch the tape, where should I have gone to. The infield???. I was not running the middle, I was on the bottom, almost hitting the tires. If you notice I am racing for 8th place, not 20th. It cost me a new tire and over $100s in purse money.

Also the tape looks like Joey was loose in both corners and got clipped by the 48. It did not look intentional to me but Joey may have a different opinion.

Billy Cooper #64
    Wild Eggs Racing

Default Its on Video!!!

I think I saw an alien head in that video inside that 48 car! They do exist!

Quote Originally Posted by JetSpeed22 View Post
    You wouldnt believe this...But after Groomers heat, I was walking back through the pits and saw "Paul" the Alien jump out of the 48 car and then make himself invisable. Barely fit his head through the window! Crazy Stuff. And after seeing that movie I can only assume "Paul" was in the car for the feature...must of done the ol switch-a-roo in the tech building for the Victory Lane interview....Oops! That Tittie-farten Groomer!!!

I never used to believe in aliens but I do now...even saw a UFO near the track last night off turn three.

THATS JENGA!
    I think that was dave rudusill haha

Default groomer

That must have been why he parked off allllllll by himself so he and "paul" could get things sorted out. what a tool

Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u7170 View Post
    That must have been why he parked off allllllll by himself so he and "paul" could get things sorted out. what a tool
    That explains the UFO's that landed in the field behind Groomers Hauler. In the movie they signaled with Fireworks and I saw fireworks off turn three. Then 5 Glowing fireballs were spoted shortly after coming across the horizon.

Oh this all makes so much sense! I wish you people would believe me!!!!

It's a shame Groomer's girlfriend didn't put a video of the heat race on utube. Then we could see the rest of the cars he junked Saturday night.
    Last edited by 454; 08-16-2011 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 454 View Post
    It's a shame his girlfriend didn't put a video of the heat race on utube. Then we could see the rest of the cars he junked Saturday night.
    Agreed, We left there with the front clip of our car bent after that heat race.

Quote Originally Posted by Huff116 View Post
    Agreed, We left there with the front clip of our car bent after that heat race.
    Didnt really see anything wrong in the feature. Kramer came down from the looks of it.

Sounds like a lot of crying over a kid spankin some people on a regular basis.
    CLICK HERE to see how you can win a turn key Rocket XR1!

If i was a modified i wonldn't go back let his friend win or race.