Thread: cleveland?

Default cleveland?

any results from last night?

who won the hobby mid season

Booger Brooks hobby
    Glen seaton limited
    Danny burnette pony
    Hernandez won lm but not sure what happened at scale house

Bobby Mase won late model after T6 didn't tear down.

Quote Originally Posted by DRIVETHEDIRT View Post
    Bobby Mase won late model after T6 didn't tear down.
    There was no need in T6 tearing down. He thought he was suppose to weigh one thing and found out he was suppose to weigh something else. Ended up being 10 pounds light.

Exactly, he did refuse to tear down but it was pointless for him to tear down. There was no way he could win no reason to tear down. Bobby Mayse, you lucked up

so mayse got lucky because the guy that won was cheating? roller cams and dome pistons are not allowed in that class are they?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ga racer View Post
    so mayse got lucky because the guy that won was cheating? roller cams and dome pistons are not allowed in that class are they?
    10 pounds aint cheating buddy. hernedez normaly runs at north ga and their rules are pretty strict and they always talking the talk on looking at him. so i pretty sure your way off on that comment but im sure if you think your not then im sure he wont mind you looking either when he knows his weight is right.

Weight is what makes you legal

Quote Originally Posted by ga racer View Post
    he was light at the scales. if you were going to cheat, being light will cause you to lose every time. have to cross the scales.

Quote Originally Posted by acetone View Post
    he was light at the scales. if you were going to cheat, being light will cause you to lose every time. have to cross the scales.
    he thought he had to weigh 2320 with mufler and when he crossed scales he was over that weight by like 40 or so pounds, but he didnt know he had to add weight for tires. so he found that out he knew he was going to be light. he the one who told monty no need in tearing down if he was going to be light. dam give the boy credit, car count is off and first time back he wins and all hell breaks lose. it be diffrent if he ran there every week and knew but he dont. thing is if burows wouldnt have broke he was striping him.

he knew the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by greenison View Post
    he knew the rules.
    from what i was told he called monty on sat to ask about tire rule, something about runing racers which dont say you can in the rules which i no he is letting some do. my point is clev rules change so which alot of tracks are doing to get car counts back up which is a good thing. the way things are today we need as many cars as we can get not run more off. nothing was said about adding weight and im sure if he did no he would added the 10 pounds. thats like the 2nd time ive seen him up here all year so i doubt he keeps up with knowing the rules. congrads on the win todd. hope to see ya back soon.

Don't think you can run the 14 degree heads so no matter what he weighd

It is the racers responsibilty to the know the rules. I don't race Cleveland but I know you add 50 lbs for non Cleveland tires.,

Quote Originally Posted by BDOSS28FAN View Post
    he thought he had to weigh 2320 with mufler and when he crossed scales he was over that weight by like 40 or so pounds, but he didnt know he had to add weight for tires. so he found that out he knew he was going to be light. he the one who told monty no need in tearing down if he was going to be light. dam give the boy credit, car count is off and first time back he wins and all hell breaks lose. it be diffrent if he ran there every week and knew but he dont. thing is if burows wouldnt have broke he was striping him.
    i am a t6 fan. was just saying being light would be the last thing you would do. was glad to see him there. also nice to see the pits looking full for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by acetone View Post
    i am a t6 fan. was just saying being light would be the last thing you would do. was glad to see him there. also nice to see the pits looking full for a change.
    oh i see what you were saying now and i agree, also glad to see the pits full and hope it continues , cleveland a good track and we need to keep the pits full.

I like your forum, I think it says something that is very reasonable. I will always look to this forum, hoping each time to see some different things.
    cheap polo shirt
    Men's Ralph Lauren Shorts
    Women's RL Polo Shirts

Default ?

You do not show up at any racetrack without knowing the rules before you go.
    My question is whats the difference in motor rules from Cleveland to North Georgia?
    I thought it was the same engine rules?

If you run a standard old style ltd motor you are legal at both. If you max to the rules you only legal at the one.