Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mustang for sale #98

This is the #98 fox mustang that has raced Lasalle, Kankakee, & Fairbury (once @ Peoria in 2010). My SS is done & I need the room. Top 5 car ANYWHERE! Ran 4th @ Lasalle just last nite. Finished 3rd in pts. @ Lasalle in '10. Heres what I have:

Complete 100% RACE READY 1982 mustang, mild built 2.3L with undercar header, T5 trans, 7.5" rearend with locked 3.08 gears in the rear, motorcraft "121" carburetor (350 cfm), new (in april) interstate battery, GT aluminum radiator, 10 gal. fuel cell, stock napa rear shocks/monroe struts (V8 strut on RF) with racing springs. Will sell with 3 spare tires (all DOT 195-70-14 on OEM steel wheels, same as whats on the car, all tires are LIKE NEW), 2 like new rear shocks, 1 pr. spare doors & 5 spare front fenders , spare '85 nose, 2 spare steering racks, spare radiator, 4 spare axles. I have 3 spare 2.3L motors (2 are .030 over), a spare T5 trans & bellhousing, bare 7.5 rearend, spare OEM roller head, and way too many other misc. mustang parts to begin to list, clutch cables, brand new water pump, coil, module, etc.

8-31-11 PRICE ReDUCED TO $2500 obo for EVERYTHING (race ready car & every part I own for it)!!!

PM or post if interested, located in Joliet, IL. To see pics, go to photosbylu.com, Kankakee speedway 5-20-11 & Fairbury speedway 7-2-11. The red #98.
    Last edited by Dirtman29; 08-31-2011 at 03:12 PM. Reason: post pic location/add parts

he isnt lying this a fast car I raced against it all of last year and he always ran in the front

Many more parts Im forgetting Im sure, its not old boxes full of junk. Go racing this weekend!!!

Bump to top, car will be @ Lasalle this sunday for the $400 to win...

Bump to top, best offer accepted. Good car with a LOT of extra parts. Feel free to ask me anything about the car.

Bump to top, really needs to go...

PRICE DROPPED TO $2700 OBO FOR EVERYTHING.

If your really expecting that much for it then your not gunna get it. You finished 11th in points at lasalle this season. Now days everybody is lookin for a fast car to beat the top guys. The most you will prolly get out of it is like $1500 an thats if your lucky. But if you want it out quick sell it for $500 to $1k. Other than that it will prolly just sit in a garage an goe to waste

he didn't race the whole season at lasalle, it's a very good car. If he would have raced the whole season he would be top 5 easy.

Quote Originally Posted by rollover2 View Post
    If your really expecting that much for it then your not gunna get it. You finished 11th in points at lasalle this season. Now days everybody is lookin for a fast car to beat the top guys. The most you will prolly get out of it is like $1500 an thats if your lucky. But if you want it out quick sell it for $500 to $1k. Other than that it will prolly just sit in a garage an goe to waste
    Like kneon96 said, I didnt race every week this season, thats the reason I was back in the points. This is for the complete race ready car and ALL the parts I own for it, its a lot of stuff. I wont "give" the car away for $500 -$1000 either.

What if he only raced 5 times and finished top five each night but finished 11th in points, would it be a fast car then? Your post makes no sense, but with 4 posts you are new to racing.

obviosly you dont know what your talking about. I know its a fast car ive seen it race many times and he has a street stock so that would explain points, and look what he finished in points last year, and mustangs fast or slow generally are worth more

Wink

How many feature wins does it have?? Not very many if any at all. Now days people wanna go straight to the fast cars. An just cause i have only posted sumthin 4 times means absolutely nothin at all. Yu can keep tryin to sell it for $2700 but its just gunna sit an rot away

How many feature wins does it have?? Not very many if any at all. Now days people wanna go straight to the fast cars. An just cause i have only posted sumthin 4 times means absolutely nothin at all. Yu can keep tryin to sell it for $2700 but its just gunna sit an rot away
    um u hit a wall n rolled atleased this car makes it through n with the parts it comes with its well worth the money

Quote Originally Posted by fasttrack View Post
    um u hit a wall n rolled atleased this car makes it through n with the parts it comes with its well worth the money
    Yu had 2 cars this season. Blew both of them up. An yu guys can think that since he has alot of spare parts that it will sell but its not gunna. Maybe if you keep lowering it little by little then somebody will jump on it. But not at no $2700

dam u r an idiot atleaded i didnt wreck a car in 2 laps hittin a wall n totaling it that car can sell for 4000 pluse at the rigth place

I got the car before the '08 season. I won 2 features in '08 with it, 1 @ Lasalle & got the sweep @ FALS opening nite of '08, finished everywhere but 1st (in features) since, too many 2nds & 3rds to remember. The previous owners won MANY ministock features with it, mainly @ K3 (5 feature wins in '07 as the #25) & the old Crown Point speedway. I have won 7 heats with it as well, (last was 7-30-11) against lasalle's fastest that nite!!!

I have NEVER claimed this car will totally smoke the competition, I stated what it is, what its done & can do, & what I have for it. If you arent interested in buying it rollover2, quit cluttering up my ad with your BS. Thanks to everyone else backing me up on the car.

Yu had 2 cars this season. Blew both of them up. An yu guys can think that since he has alot of spare parts that it will sell but its not gunna. Maybe if you keep lowering it little by little then somebody will jump on it. But not at no $2700
    Dude your an idiot and should probably shutup you dont nkow what your talking about. And jerry id post this on racing junk, when i sold my old mustang i had a lot of people call me about it from my post on there so give that a shot. good luck and im gonna try to make it to lasalle this weekend hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by c22 View Post
    Dude your an idiot and should probably shutup you dont nkow what your talking about. And jerry id post this on racing junk, when i sold my old mustang i had a lot of people call me about it from my post on there so give that a shot. good luck and im gonna try to make it to lasalle this weekend hopefully
    I may have someone interested in it, if not Ill try posting it there.

Bump to top...$2500 obo for EVERYTHING! Call or text (815) 280-3706.

Bump to top again...$2300 OBO for EVERYTHING!!! Race it this weekend!!! You cant build it & get all the spare parts I have for this price!

*Will sell just the car with a few extras also.*