Can you send me some pics and information? 606-495-5892 or

Greg.creech@Wolfe.kyschools.us

Cam?
    Cc
    Clutch?
    Weight jacks?
    Cage?
    Body panels?
    (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit, gauges?
    Trans?
    Head (roller or flat tappet)

gcreech, sent you more info, check PM box.

Sending you an Email also.
    Last edited by Dirtman29; 09-07-2011 at 04:18 PM.

Bump to top one last time, its going to storage soon...Im not giving it away but will entertain offers for the car only, without the extra parts.

Default Any interest in trading the car for a 1986 chevy 4x4?

i HAVE A DECENT OLD 1986 CHEVY K20 FOR SALE - 350,AUTOMATIC - RUNS,SHIFTS AND DRIVES FINE - RUSTY BED AND ROCKERS (IMAGINE THAT) - 33 INCH MUD TIRES ON ALUMINUM SLOTTED MAGS - WE RACE HORNETS AND K3 WITH A FRONT WHEEL DRIVE AND WOULD LIKE TO BUILD A REAR DRIFTER FOR THE BOY NEXT YEAR - I CAN EMAIL PICS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED - OR PHONE AT 815.785.6261 - OR EMAIL TO SJACWILKERSON@MSN.COM - THANKS,STEVE

Sorry, not interested in any trades. Need $$$ for the street stock!

Default weight

What does the car weigh. And is there a weight rule up there... I raced 4 cyl. cars there in 93 and 94 and there was one then.Joe L.
    WORLDS Quickest and Fastest 4cyl. street pinto!
    RT.... .0031
    1/8TH. 5.41 @ 130.44 mph
    1/4 8.43 @ 161.92 mph
    175ci C&S specialties Blow thru carb, , Arca head, Fuelab

World Quickest and fastest 4cyl. Race pinto!
    1/8th. 5.06 @ 137.82
    1/4 8.02 @ 164
    185ci - C&S specialties Blow thru 4bbl. carb,

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. Laramee View Post
    What does the car weigh. And is there a weight rule up there... I raced 4 cyl. cars there in 93 and 94 and there was one then.Joe L.
    The car with my 220 in the seat weighs 2350#. Lasalle & FALS dont have a hornet weight rule. Kankakee now has a 2400# rule last I heard. Ill include some weights if someone needs them.

Kankakee has a track weight rule of 2400# for hornets - They do enforce it - Not a UMP rule though

Quote Originally Posted by wilk View Post
    Kankakee has a track weight rule of 2400# for hornets - They do enforce it - Not a UMP rule though
    I dont think there scales are anywhere close though, I asked what mine weighted and they were WAY off, and talked to another kid and he said his was around 2100 with him in it and has scaled everytime he has finished up front and they say it weights at least 2400.

I agree that their scales are not accurate - Our car weighed out at 2380 with driver at the local grain elevator and you know those scales are required to be correct - Last race I had our car scaled at K3 and all the scaleman would tell me is that it was"over" but when asked directly as to how much it weighed he just said it was "ok" - With all the other drivers waiting to be scaled I just left the scalehouse without any real satisfaction - I asked if they would just throw a link on the website and record our weights so we know but they won't do that either - We "have to know our weght before we race" but I have no clue what other scales work the way their's does

Whatever the K3 scales say, subtract 200# and that will be real close to your true weight.

I don't know why they have to be so secretive about it - I just don't want my son disqualified if he does well and they say he is light

wilk, check your PMs...

I WILL TAKE $2000 CASH FIRM FOR EVERYTHING, RACE READY CAR CAR AND EVERY PART I OWN FOR IT!!! IF IT DONT SELL, ILL LET IT SIT!!!

I can text pics upon request.

I wish I could take you up on it man but we found a street stock to start on over the winter - Good luck with getting rid of it - If you can afford to leave it in storage over the winter someone will surely buy it in the spring

I wish I could take you up on it man but we found a street stock to start on over the winter - Good luck with getting rid of it - If you can afford to leave it in storage over the winter someone will surely buy it in the spring
    Hoping to sell before I have to pay for storage!

I'll keep you in mind if I come up with some extra cash

I'll keep you in mind if I come up with some extra cash
    Sounds good, thanks. Ill update the thread if it sells. Have a few people asking about it.

I was wondering if you could look over a list of rules and let me know if your car would fit the rules without being illegal. I currently race Mini Sprints and have never jumped into the full body car racing so im not much on par with car engines etc on rules. If you could please send me a message with your email and i will send u the rules via email since its a big list. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 9j_Racing View Post
    I was wondering if you could look over a list of rules and let me know if your car would fit the rules without being illegal. I currently race Mini Sprints and have never jumped into the full body car racing so im not much on par with car engines etc on rules. If you could please send me a message with your email and i will send u the rules via email since its a big list. thanks.
    The car is all stock OEM floors/firewall/trunk/suspension mounting, etc. Should pass ANY tracks rules. I've raced 4 diffrent tracks & never had a problem passing tech. What track do you run?

Someone coming saturday to look at the car.
    Last edited by Dirtman29; 10-18-2011 at 08:19 PM.