Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So the way Jackie did it last night he just earned the 10w car starting money and screwed the 3rd place b-main finisher out of starting money. So people should just have Scott and other good drivers to earn them a way in the a-main lol. Once again a little favoritism played last night.

Until some of the late model drivers band together and protest this it will continue to happen every weekend. If I had been running in the bmain and finished third I would have been one ticked off person especially knowing how watson drives. It sure shows that there is a lot of favortism shown!

Quote Originally Posted by racefan_2011 View Post
    Until some of the late model drivers band together and protest this it will continue to happen every weekend. If I had been running in the bmain and finished third I would have been one ticked off person especially knowing how watson drives. It sure shows that there is a lot of favortism shown!
    Well, first you have to show proof of the rule that this is illegal, then second you have to prove it was not Watson that was driving. But yeah, if you have those two things, I would be mad if I was third in b-main.

Whoever was driving the 10w in the b-main put on a nice show, passed a lot of cars in only 12 laps. nice run.

Honestly, I don't care if it was Watson driving or not. But if I were Watson and had a ringer fill-in but still took credit for the actions, then I would feel pretty low right now. It's one thing to get some help from team mates but this is completely different and just down right low. IF it did happen.

Quote Originally Posted by redline_24 View Post
    Dohm puts Conley in the wall on the front stretch and Conley loops coming out of two. Dohm drives like an idiot these days. First the crap he pulls at southern now this.

Carrier went from 4th to 1st in one lap before the caution.

Will post results after race. Too much excitement!!!!
    What a surprise. Like father, like son. Good job Dohma55!!!!

Anyone know how Jason Jameson finished the feature? I have wanted to see him race there for a long time.

It was Jackie racing inb the B-Main in his Blue Driving suit!Watson came out in the feature and had a yellow and green suit!This messed up the 3rd place B-Main guy out of a starting spot!That was ridiculous!Yeah Dohm did put RJ in the wall and it sucked cause RJ was flying!But good run from Delmas and the slide job he put between Rod and Dohm with 3 to go was AWESOME!!
    RJ7171C71R

P.S.The Conleys Rock and so does the DSP and PRP!!!

Yeah Delmas looked awesome the second half of the race. I was sitting between the flag stand and turn four and it looked to me like Delmas was sending Dohm a message.

I'm really just a fan of racing and like several drivers not just one so I'm not being a homer with the way Dohm has done RJ the past two times. I used to like Tim and enjoyed watching him run but he started losing my respect back when he put Carrier in the wall to win the MACS race at PRP a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by redline_24 View Post
    Yeah Delmas looked awesome the second half of the race. I was sitting between the flag stand and turn four and it looked to me like Delmas was sending Dohm a message.

I'm really just a fan of racing and like several drivers not just one so I'm not being a homer with the way Dohm has done RJ the past two times. I used to like Tim and enjoyed watching him run but he started losing my respect back when he put Carrier in the wall to win the MACS race at PRP a few years back.
    That is probably the dumbest thing I have ever read on this forum. How did Dohm put RJ in the wall? RJ got a big run on him I tried to squeeze in between Dohm and the wall, simple as that, how could have Dohm know he was there? And at southern RJ spun Dohm out. Why don't you take those Conley blinders off bud

Can't believe someone would even bring the macs race, Tim was avoiding two lap cars who spun out in front of him, he let off and turned right to not run over top of 2 spun cars. He had no idea Eddie was even there...some people just need to get a clue

I am guessing "throwin dirt 17" is one of the Dohms. If so, I understand every driver who wants to win needs to be a little aggressive instead of just following the leader, but it sounds as if you guys want to win no matter how many cars you trash in the process. Everybody deserves to race but when drivers get put out because some over-aggressive idiot cant wait till its clear to get around them instead of forcing their way through, something needs to be done. Some people dont have bottomless pockets of money to repair the cars you guys tear up. Rubbing is racing but you have to draw the line somewhere. C'mon guys. Calm down and have fun. As it is now, if i pay to watch a race and you guys show up, i'm hoping to see you lose.

[QUOTE=redline_24;1425298]Heat 3

Biggest car count at PRP all year.

34 Lates
    38 Mods
    28 limited lates
    21 bombers

QUOTE]

This makes me smile...and thanks for all of the positive feedback regarding the Dillow Memorial! We truly appreciate it!
    Visit the Fred Dillow Memorial Race Web Site http://freddillowmemorial.homestead.com/ and join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fr...98065996905168