Default Stager VS Wheel base

asphalt track, banking medium. being limited by the diameter of the tires (can't get enough stagger. the tread width is as far out as the rules allow. (72inches) would it serve the same purpose to lengthen the outside of the car (or shorten the inside) wheel base.
    how much movement?
    how much will this effect the car when in the straight-away?

Everfaster

stagger is the difference between the circumference of the right to left (ie 72" on rr and 69"lr is 3" stagger). I'm not clear what you mean in your explanation of rules limit etc?

as for wheel base: are you saying you want to put the rear axle out of square so the wheel base on the left is shorter than the right?

Yes, put the rear end out of square. 72 is the distance from the outside of the LR to the outside of the RR.. (track width) how wide the cars is, wheel to wheel.

Yes, put the rear end out of square. 72 is the distance from the outside of the LR to the outside of the RR.. (track width) how wide the cars is, wheel to wheel.

Do you have a wheel base rule?(both sides need to be the same?)
    also, "wheel base" is centerline front axle to centerline rear axle, your talking track width above.
    Outlaw #8
    22R Celica GT
    www.outlawcar.com

that's NOT staggar that's track width. why do you want to make the car any wider? BTW it would be nice to know what kind of car you are messing with, type of track, your knowledge and skill level.

ok, in my first thread i posted track width 72 inches and that i am at the max.
    wheel off sets are 2 and 4.
    yes i know what stagger is (1.1/2 inch) with out over or under inflating the tires.
    the rear tires are growing about the same over 25 laps. so stagger stays kinda close.
    Fox body mustang.
    NO wheel base rule.
    YES, i know what wheel base is..
    been racing off and on for 12 yrs.
    Please review all the post..
    How will putting the rear end out of square effect the car in the straights.

Thanks

Car will dogtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by Everfaster View Post
    asphalt track, banking medium. being limited by the diameter of the tires (can't get enough stagger. the tread width is as far out as the rules allow. (72inches) would it serve the same purpose to lengthen the outside of the car (or shorten the inside) wheel base.
    how much movement?
    how much will this effect the car when in the straight-away?

Everfaster
    I did read WTF you stated, you are asking about about stagger in your title and what I highlighted but babble about tread width.

the problem with your car is you don't state WTF is the problem. besides the short circuit between the the seat and pedals.

po bort.
    you seem more impressed with giving grief than advise. simple questions. Dont bother to respond, i will not return here to see it. I'll avoid your post and would like you to avoid mine..

Foreverfaster

dont feel bad,even i am not understanding what the OP is talking about...gives no info on what he is asking or experiencing
    No matter how hard you try...you cant fix stupid!!!

If you build it right...it will turn left!!!

www.raceidaho.com

po bort.
    you seem more impressed with giving grief than advise. simple questions. Dont bother to respond, i will not return here to see it. I'll avoid your post and would like you to avoid mine..

Foreverfaster
    No, if you don't convey enough information and come across as an Ahole, you'll get more greif not only from me. I'm not the only one that finds you to be an idiot!

po bort.

Foreverfaster
    If I read it right you can not get amy more stagger so you are wanting to know if you can turn the rear to help it. If you are trying to get stagger I am assuming you must be to tight on the gas coming out? If so then I would shorten the left side wheelbase BUT I would NOT do the rear but the front. You can move the LF farther to the rear about an inch and it will make the car turn into the corner better, run thru the center and out of the corner. If you measure a pro built asphalt chassis the left side is always shorter unless the rules stop it, even NASCAR allows it to a point.