August 25, 2011

Booper Bare and the Sprouse/Cromer Motorsports Team Prepare for Stretch Run… Debut New 2011 T-Shirts.

After a few weeks off and a well deserved family vacation, Booper Bare is ready to strap back into the Chris Cromer/ Merrit Sprouse owned Mastersbilt #83. The team has worked real hard to freshen up the equipment for the season ending prestigious races that are coming up over the next two months. This week the team will load up the Jimmy’s Tree Service/JC Body Shop mount and head to Winchester Speedway to participate in the second annual Raye Vest Memorial Race. The race sports a unique format which sees qualifying and a group of features spread over the two day race weekend. The following weekend is up in the air at the moment as the chase for the Steel Block Bandit Championship was set to resume at County Line Speedway in North Carolina. That race has since been cancelled, leaving the team with a few Labor Day Weekend options. The next weekend the team will race close to home with back to back Steel Block Bandit races on September 9th & 10th.

Booper Bare Racing is proud to announce in conjunction with K.R.S. Graphics that a new Booper Bare T-Shirt will be available starting this weekend. Stop by the trailer and get your new shirt. The new design can be viewed on the recently re-vamped www.booperbare.com

“I am happy to be able to take part in this weekend’s Raye Vest Memorial” said Booper Tuesday from his Rockbridge Baths, Virginia race shop. “Raye was a pioneer for our sport, a truly great car owner and an even better person. It was people like Raye that make this sport what it is today.” Added Bare.

“This is my favorite time of the season, there is some very big races coming up over the next few months at tracks we have typically run well at. The guys have worked real hard all year and I think our results have showed. I’m really excited about our chances at a lot of these races. I just can’t say enough what an honor it is to drive for these guys. This year has been the most fun I have had racing in a while. I look forward to a long racing relationship to match the friendship we have built up” said Bare.

Keep checking for some exciting news coming up at the team’s official home on the web. www.booperbare.com

Booper would like to thank all of the sponsors helping out this year: Jimmy’s Tree Service, JC Body Shop, $MaryAnn, Fast Frames by James, Devenny’s Automotive, Hoosier Tire Mid Atlantic, Integra Shocks, K.R.S. Graphics, Mastersbilt by Huey, Port City Racing, Poske’s Performance Parts, Simpson race Products, Sunoco Race Fuels, Wiles Racing Driveshafts, Weld Wheels, World Wide Racing Fuels & WRT Speedwerx.

Upcoming Races:
*** Subject to Change***
August 26th – Winchester Speedway (VA)
August 27th – Winchester Speedway (VA)
September 2nd – TBD
September 3rd – TBD
September 9th – Eastside Speedway (VA) – SBB
September 10th – Natural Bridge Speedway (VA) SBB
September 16th – Winchester Speedway (VA) – Lucas Oil
September 17th – Virginia Motor Speedway (VA) – Lucas Oil