Default Dixie speedway results 8-27-2011

CRATE LATE MODEL CHAMPIONSHIP:
    Post race inspections were still going on when I left. I will post the results later.

SUPER LATE MODEL:
    26 - Tony Knowles
    18x - Michael Page
    F9 - Frank Ingram
    19 - Wayne Echols
    25 - Shane Clanton

LTD LATE MODEL:
    03 - Oliver Gentry
    84 - Jason Smith
    27 - Jake Harrell
    47 - Ryan West
    51 - Randy Dillard

SUPER BOMER:
    5 - Kenny Taylor
    17 - Roy Patterson
    40 - Andy Morris
    74 - Mike Bruner
    89 - Kirk Atkins

ECONOMY BOMBER:
    06 - John Davis
    08 - Justin Shipley
    D22 - Daniel Brewer
    9 - John Binger
    J19 - Chris Blalock

PONY STOCK:
    28 - William Etheridge
    25 - Jeremy Millsaps
    23 - Travis Smith
    41 - Bo Jordan
    00 - Matt Black

CRUISER:
    3 - Edwin Scott/Wes Chavez

Shane Clanton finished 5th? - Whats up with that? Glad to see Tony Knowles back in winners circle and BIG CONGRATS to OLIVER GENTRY on another win!!!
    GO #L7, #66 & #11

Doug Stevens in the number 77 won the crate race and after two hours of tech was declared the official winner.

The track was dry so the big motor wasn't any help for some guys. Glad to see michael page have a good year cause didn't this just earn him track championship with two races to go?

clanton needs to get rid of that capital city junk and stick to driving rockets

i agree. i hate not seeing clanton challenging for the win in the state of GA at any track

Default congrats Doug Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by 73rocket View Post
    Doug Stevens in the number 77 won the crate race and after two hours of tech was declared the official winner.
    Builds his own cars, tests his crate engines on the "Tron" to make sure They're legal, and a very nice guy!!!!! I'VE nicknamed him "Wonderboy II" (you wonder how HE does all this), guess his daddy, Doug SR., may have something to do with all this!!!, Thanks for bein MY friends, Smokey

Default The king of Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by JLS65 View Post
    CRATE LATE MODEL CHAMPIONSHIP:
    Post race inspections were still going on when I left. I will post the results later.

SUPER LATE MODEL:
    26 - Tony Knowles
    18x - Michael Page
    F9 - Frank Ingram
    19 - Wayne Echols
    25 - Shane Clanton

LTD LATE MODEL:
    03 - Oliver Gentry
    84 - Jason Smith
    27 - Jake Harrell
    47 - Ryan West
    51 - Randy Dillard

SUPER BOMER:
    5 - Kenny Taylor
    17 - Roy Patterson
    40 - Andy Morris
    74 - Mike Bruner
    89 - Kirk Atkins

ECONOMY BOMBER:
    06 - John Davis
    08 - Justin Shipley
    D22 - Daniel Brewer
    9 - John Binger
    J19 - Chris Blalock

PONY STOCK:
    28 - William Etheridge
    25 - Jeremy Millsaps
    23 - Travis Smith
    41 - Bo Jordan
    00 - Matt Black

CRUISER:
    3 - Edwin Scott/Wes Chavez
    Michael Page, don,t need no special words! He took on Everthing The so called BIG Boys, had & Won THE "Champeenship", with 2 big races to go!!! Now you can put your "BIG" motor in & Get Ready for your Future!!!! Thanks for bein my friend!, Smokey

Default don,t matter!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jus*sayin View Post
    The track was dry so the big motor wasn't any help for some guys. Glad to see michael page have a good year cause didn't this just earn him track championship with two races to go?
    Michael Page don't need no big motor, or no slick track to win!!!! give him his 10year old car,A gentleman Jack Rucker 18* motor,@ a little Help from Ronnie Dobbins, & some well deserved good luck, & you will purty much know who is gonna be at least close to the FRONT. Smokey

I jus hope he dont put any more of ur junk motor back in and he will b ok.

STAY AWAY FROM SMOKEY POWER

Well well look who's back. where you been smokey have heard from you in a while?

There is nothing 'wrong' with shanes car you gotta remember this is the first year with the car these things take time. Rocket has been in business for years. The track was burnt to a crisp and they were just spinning. Anyone with common sence knows you can have too much motor.

anyone else running a capital car besides shane ??

There are a few.. dale thurman has been in one all year.

Default I'm back!

Well well look who's back. where you been smokey have heard from you in a while?
    After bein injured @ senoia speedway, a couple of weeks ago, I checked in to hospital to get put back together!!!! I decided that even a 69 year old man doesn't have any right to accuse a driver of "Drivin dirty" I will speak thru People racing my cars,& my engines!!! New Smokey MR. nice Guy!!!!
    Last edited by smokey power; 09-01-2011 at 12:09 PM.

Oh... well who's driving for you now?

Default message

Oh... well who's driving for you now?
    check your private mail, Thanks for askin,Smokey

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Car99 View Post
    I jus hope he dont put any more of ur junk motor back in and he will b ok.

STAY AWAY FROM SMOKEY POWER
    I need you on my engine program!! maybe you can help us solve a couple of issues
    how would you prevent a 372", 18*,race engine from burning a bearing,When the whole system had 5 qts. of oil instead of 15.
    Next problem, new 430 all aluminum engine,less than 40 laps, after 10 laps @ dixie engine lost power, Burned hole in all 8 pistons! tell me why engine tore up had 15.6-1 comp.ratio,3.5 lbs.fuel pressure, & 37* lead,18* chevrolet "363" heads. If you can tell me how i am going to prevent a reoccurance with out me driving,I'll grant you an interview(FREE), for a job!!!! Smokey

Sounds like u need to take ur motors to someone that knows what what there doing cause it doesnt sound like ur to much of a motor man.

like car99 said "STAY AWAY FROM SMOKEY POWER" AND U WILL BE A TRACK CHAMPION

Default engine help

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecrusher59 View Post
    Sounds like u need to take ur motors to someone that knows what what there doing cause it doesnt sound like ur to much of a motor man.

like car99 said "STAY AWAY FROM SMOKEY POWER" AND U WILL BE A TRACK CHAMPION
    I guess your not interested in helping me solve my engine " woes", do you have someone you know That could help me. You know money is no problem,for me!!!!!
    I build My own engines cause its FUN! Thanks for bein concerned, Smokey