Default Peterson Remote Filter Mount w/Primer Pump

Does anyone have experience or opinion on the Peterson Remote Filter Mount w/Primer Pump shown in this link below?

http://www.petersonfluidsys.com/filter_mount.html

Thanks in advance

3m Racing
    Mike

I haven't had any experience with one but talked to thier tech about it, it requires a seperate fitting in the tank and its own line to work right, I asked about tee'ing off of the feed line but he didn't think that was a great idea . I would love to have one just to save the wear and tear on the starter alone .

Default pump

Quote Originally Posted by TALON75 View Post
    I haven't had any experience with one but talked to thier tech about it, it requires a seperate fitting in the tank and its own line to work right, I asked about tee'ing off of the feed line but he didn't think that was a great idea . I would love to have one just to save the wear and tear on the starter alone .
    buy it, then send them a thank you note for saving 90% of start-up wear. we'll never

have a car with-out one again

Very nice looking piece, I really like the attention to detail, a rounded Hex so the angle is variable and the driver will come off easier. I wish they had a drawing of how it was plumbed into a system.

Question

I called Jason @ Shaws but he hasn't gotten back with me yet, was wondering what one cost? Also thanks for the replies!