Default Larry Shaw & GRT Copy Late Model Package For Sale

Larry Shaw & GRT Copy Late Model Package For Sale

First off the rolling chassis started out life as a 1997 Larry Shaw. The car was updated in 2001 by the previous owner and no longer has the serial number on it. I ran the car a couple of times and had an upper control arm break and the frame has a dimple from the shock on the right front. It also has a small crack where the rack bolts on. There are a couple of minor areas that need fixing but the car is fast and would make a great starter car. It has a BRT rack magnesium Winters rear end, 22 gallon fuel cell with good foam and a roll over flap. It has threaded Pro and Carrera shocks fuel line. It has a sixth coil set up and the left rear has he brake floated. There are all kinds of upper and lower control arms, spindles plus a ton of extra parts that go with the car.

I also have a 2001 GRT copy frame that I bought as a back up. The frame is copied after chassis number 1749. The frame was up dated in 2005. The previous owner was changing colors of the frame and did not finish so I would recommend a new sand a paint job. It has brake lines with it as well as interior panels for patterns to make new ones.

I will have pictures in the next few days if anyone is interested. The cars are located in North Central Nebraska

I am asking $2500.00 obo for the whole package.

Please email questions to shansen43@gmail.com

I have pictures available if anybody would like to see what the cars look like.

The cars are now listed on ebay - 200649484369