Post Farmer City Raceway Sunday Sept. 4, 2011-$5000 to win Late Models/$2000 to win Mods

Farmer City Raceway-Farmer City, IL

SUNDAY SEP 4th
    $5000 to win Late Models and $2,000 to Modifieds.
    Sportsman, Street Stocks, and Hornets also
    racing! This is our final points night for 2011!

Gates Open 2pm

Hot Laps 6:00

Fan and Driver Meet and greet before racing.

Admission is $20

http://www.farmercityracing.com

Payouts for Sunday!
    Late Models:
    1) $5,000 2)$2,500 3) $1,800 4) $ 1,400 5) $1,000 6)$ 900 7)$ 700 8)$ 600 9) 575 10) 550 11) 525 12) 500 13) 475 14) 450 15) 425 16) 400 17) 375 18) 350 19) 325 20) $300

Modifieds:
    1) $2,000 2) $1,000 3) $650 4) $500 5) $350 6) $325 7) $300 8) 250 9) $200 10) $175 11-20) $150
    Last edited by doublej; 09-01-2011 at 12:44 PM.

Hey, FC people, you're obviously looking at this...do the right thing and call off the Mod portion of your show. Mod fans want tos ee the best all in one place and have been planning on going to Spoon this Sunday to see them. You can have a show without the Mods, five classes on Sunday is too much anyway. Use your heads and don't tick your fellow track operators off.

Attn: Morey Denney or Brad...how much is it to get in Sunday? PS, I was down last week and saw a dang good show, especialy that Mod feature.

FC I think it is great that you are having a show on sunday with mods in it and not charging a entry fee cause Spoon is and I hope that the mod guys see that and go to FC. I live only 15 mins from spoon and I am thinking about going to FC on Sunday. I think the GS prices are the same but the pits are 30 on sat. and 35 on Sunday. It is posted on there website I could be wrong about GS prices.

Quote Originally Posted by ILRaceFan007 View Post
    Hey, FC people, you're obviously looking at this...do the right thing and call off the Mod portion of your show. Mod fans want tos ee the best all in one place and have been planning on going to Spoon this Sunday to see them. You can have a show without the Mods, five classes on Sunday is too much anyway. Use your heads and don't tick your fellow track operators off.

Attn: Morey Denney or Brad...how much is it to get in Sunday? PS, I was down last week and saw a dang good show, especialy that Mod feature.

Dude you must not be to old because FC isnt the one who has changed !!! This spoon race use to be the first weekend in OCT !!! So who should you be complaining to ??? Sure id like to go to spoon ... But ill be at FC where the Money is at !!! Nice way to try and hi-jack FC's Thread btw
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by wat242n View Post
    fc i think it is great that you are having a show on sunday with mods in it and not charging a entry fee cause spoon is and i hope that the mod guys see that and go to fc. I live only 15 mins from spoon and i am thinking about going to fc on sunday. I think the gs prices are the same but the pits are 30 on sat. And 35 on sunday. It is posted on there website i could be wrong about gs prices.
    indeed!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Dude you must not be to old because FC isnt the one who has changed !!! This spoon race use to be the first weekend in OCT !!! So who should you be complaining to ??? Sure id like to go to spoon ... But ill be at FC where the Money is at !!! Nice way to try and hi-jack FC's Thread btw

Actually, according to the purses I've seen posted, the money is the same almost all the way through for the Mods, with Spoon being a little higher payout in certain positions...so if you're going where the money is...

Quote Originally Posted by Wat242n View Post
    FC I think it is great that you are having a show on sunday with mods in it and not charging a entry fee cause Spoon is and I hope that the mod guys see that and go to FC. I live only 15 mins from spoon and I am thinking about going to FC on Sunday. I think the GS prices are the same but the pits are 30 on sat. and 35 on Sunday. It is posted on there website I could be wrong about GS prices.
    You are doing alot of thinking there... but how much does not charging an entry fee save you after you tow from canton to farmer city? be realistic here... it doesnt matter where you choose to go... i believe both places will have an excellent show. just depends on which one you want be a part of. 6 one way half a dozen the other eh?
    JTB

Quote Originally Posted by icy what icy View Post
    You are doing alot of thinking there... but how much does not charging an entry fee save you after you tow from canton to farmer city? be realistic here... it doesnt matter where you choose to go... i believe both places will have an excellent show. just depends on which one you want be a part of. 6 one way half a dozen the other eh?

Good post, I agree. This 242 guy has been spewing about Spoon for awhile now, so it's probably just a disgruntled driver or car owner who just tries to justify screwing Spoon anyway he can.

All I am doing is pointing out facts that noone else will i guess. I never said for sure were i was going but trying to make a point is all, everyone of the tracks around here that is putting on a big show does not having a entry fee excepted spoon why is that. I mean if they need the extra money that bad??? fine. I tell you what fireball I will bring my car to Canton both nights out of respect for Brad and Morey fee or no fee.

There will be a driver meet and greet session right before hot laps on Sunday in front of the main grandstands! Make sure you come out and get your picture taken and an autograph from your favorite drivers!

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball22Roberts View Post
    Good post, I agree. This 242 guy has been spewing about Spoon for awhile now, so it's probably just a disgruntled driver or car owner who just tries to justify screwing Spoon anyway he can.
    And Fireball What your doing on another track promotor's thread promoting spoon is any different than what you claim 242 is doing to spoon ? You guy's hi-Jacked this thread and you think that it is ok that you are doing It? But yet you are doing the same spewing out of your pie-hole as well !!! Real classy !!! NOT !!! You dont see Brad Denny on here hi-jacking another track promotors threads with B.S now do you ? And fireball you are either blind or just plain stupid because 242 didnt say he was going to FC .... Go back and read his post !!! he does have a good point though about the registration fee... No other tracks are charging them for their big shows Just saying ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball22Roberts View Post
    Actually, according to the purses I've seen posted, the money is the same almost all the way through for the Mods, with Spoon being a little higher payout in certain positions...so if you're going where the money is...

Sorry but spoons not on my radar for the weekend Will be @ FC ......

Three points for Nasty:

1. Who cares if a thread on a message board is "hijacked"? Hell, 3/4 of the threads started about Spoon end up talking about somebody else. We don't complain. So what, it's a thread on a message board...talk about what you want.

2. What do you supposed hurts tracks more? A thread on 4m being "hijacked"? Or two tracks suddenly running on the same night?

3. Glad you are supporting racing, have a great time at FC, should be a great show. So will the one at Spoon, and it's too bad you're going to miss it. The big shame is you can't do both, because you have to make a choice.

Todays races are still on, see you there!