Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I got this from the WoO twitter feed:

Mike Marlar sets fast time. 2-10: Harold Redman Jr, Tim Senic, Eckert, Keith Barbara, Richards, Clanton, Chris Meadows, Devin Moran, Davies

87 Cars @ Tyler County --- 51 @ Lucas Oil @ PRP --

ODD TIME TRIALS RESULTS -- Heat 1 (4 transfer): Marlar wins over Rick Williams, Butch McGill, Donnie Moran. Hubbard 5th
    Heat 2; Tim Dohm wins over Davey Johnson, Tim Senic & Davenport. Clint Smith 5th, Lobb 7th
    Heat 3: Pat Doar wins over Lanigan, Keith Barbara & Greg Satterlee.
    Heat 4: Clanton wins over Paul Wilmoth Jr, Mike Benedum, Chub Frank.

EVEN TIME TRAIL RESULTS - EVEN time-trialers qualifying - Heat 1: Jacob Hawkins wins over Ron Davies, Devin Friese & Harold Redman Jr. Coffey 5th, Fuller 7th.
    Heat 2: Dan Stone wins over Eckert, Steve Weigle & Dusty Hamrick.
    Heat 3: Richards wins over Steve Shaver, McCreadie & Jamie Lathroum.
    Last edited by *Bandit*; 09-03-2011 at 08:55 PM.
    A member from back in the day....

Great late model racing and naked women - Tyler County sounds to me like the place to be. Too bad they can't use one of those WV state flowers to beam some kind of signal so a 4m'er at the track could provide fans a few states away updates on how the racing is going.
    Pavement is for getting you there. Dirt is for racing.

Shaver leads all the way to win 2nd Qualifying Feature over Richards...Finishing 3-8 and moving on to Sweet 16 Finale: Jared Hawkins, McCreadie, Stone, Chris Meadows, Fuller, Zack Dohm...Eckert finishes 9th...

Zack Dohm & Chub Frank share frt row for $20G to win Sweet 16, 45-lap finale...cars on track now...

Jared Hawkins keeps the $20G at home - West Virginia rising star wins the Sweet Sixteen finale! Biggest win of his budding career

Dan Stone 2nd in Sweet 16 finale...followed by Marlar, Richards, McCreadie, Senic, Doar, Meadows, McGill, Shaver

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter1 View Post
    The cars may be great, and there may be plenty of them, but they have sunk to a new low to get the crowd. Now some of you may have been thrilled to see the Tramps Gone Wild, but let's get serious! Nude women in the pit party, local gals taking it off to join them... now that is what the fair board and the local community should be proud of! Add to that the alcohol that is now permitted there, and you might as well turn it in to a nudie bar. Way to go Tyler County. Maybe next year you can have the drivers race in the nude as well.
    sounds no different from the big E

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Great late model racing and naked women - Tyler County sounds to me like the place to be. Too bad they can't use one of those WV state flowers to beam some kind of signal so a 4m'er at the track could provide fans a few states away updates on how the racing is going.
    It dosen't get any better than that!

If you don't like naked women, you may want to consider moving to New York....gay marriage is legal there.

Number one on my list - Naked Women. Number two - Dirt Late Model Racing. West Virginia - Almost Heaven.
    Pavement is for getting you there. Dirt is for racing.

Everybody likes Tits...even if their a little dust covered...don't matter...lol...
    Congrats to J hawkins...good run for the kid...

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter1 View Post
    GIVE ME A BREAK!!! Remember there isn't a Pennsboro Speedway anymore! And this country is based on believing in GOD and being free, but that doesn't mean acting like total idiots in public. West Virginia has such a great name for burning couches and dumpsters. At least Morgantown is now taking the stand of charging those caught with Arson. Having a good time is one thing, bringing a busload of naked bimbos to the party is going to far. This is an event held at a facility ran by the fairboard, who supposedly run family oriented events. Well, that sure doesn't fit in to the "Family" atmosphere in my book. Not to mention the local girls that lowered themselves to the same sad level as the "Tramps Gone Wild".
    Yes and it's freedom of choice as well. At Eldora a girl out of the blue walked up and showed hundreds of us her boobs! Atleast Tyler let people know what was going to happen. I swear people find the dumbest crap to bitch about! Pennsboro which is closed was also a county fairgrounds and that stuff happened. People aren't gonna stop having fun based on YOUR beliefs!
    Been here since 1999.