Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Full Updates This Weekend (Thurs. Fri. & Sat.) From Tyler County's Black Diamond 125

I Will Be Attending The Black Diamond 125 This Labor Day Weekend & I'm Doing Full Live Updates All Weekend Long On My Twitter Page For Anyone That Would Like To Veiw Them. Follow Me @DTR_Updates or www.twitter.com/DTR_Updates
    Thank You!
    The Real Deal #71 !!

- "Like" My page on Facebook For all your Racing Updates and News from around the U.S.
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/DT...21114087946324

to the top!!!
    The Real Deal #71 !!

- "Like" My page on Facebook For all your Racing Updates and News from around the U.S.

Did they not race last night? No results, no drivers lists?

Quote Originally Posted by Dishin Dirt Drivin Clean View Post
    Did they not race last night? No results, no drivers lists?
    we decided to stay home last night im sorry dude were leaving at 12 today forsure updates will start around 5 with driver lists
    The Real Deal #71 !!

Modifieds,

winner: Corey conley

2nd jake hawkins

Thumbs down updates?

whre are all the updates at i can,t find any on site listed

Thumbs down

Evidently he is to busy watching the races to update like he said.

With all the dust at Tyler he can't see that much

Absolutely no cell service there at all. I can't get a hold of anybody.

Alan

Angry You Didn't Miss Anything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeal71 View Post
    we decided to stay home last night im sorry dude were leaving at 12 today forsure updates will start around 5 with driver lists
    The cars may be great, and there may be plenty of them, but they have sunk to a new low to get the crowd. Now some of you may have been thrilled to see the Tramps Gone Wild, but let's get serious! Nude women in the pit party, local gals taking it off to join them... now that is what the fair board and the local community should be proud of! Add to that the alcohol that is now permitted there, and you might as well turn it in to a nudie bar. Way to go Tyler County. Maybe next year you can have the drivers race in the nude as well.

I have to agree with you Firefighter.

My money will go somewhere else that's for sure. As bad as I hate to say it, I hope that Carl S. keeps the Hillbilly away from this type of track activity.

Since were piling on Tyler County...who's the hack that listed Scott James, Mars, Moyer and Birkhofer on the PRE-ENTRY list for the Black Diamond? None of them ever had the race on their schedules! As a matter of fact, Late Model Racer had an article on their website early in the week about James heading to the Hillbilly at PRP. Seems like Tyler County lacks some integrity!!! http://www.latemodelracer.com/cgi-bi...num=1314862135
    If you don't know it, why make a fool of yourself by saying it!

Quote Originally Posted by onclay View Post
    Since were piling on Tyler County...who's the hack that listed Scott James, Mars, Moyer and Birkhofer on the PRE-ENTRY list for the Black Diamond? None of them ever had the race on their schedules! As a matter of fact, Late Model Racer had an article on their website early in the week about James heading to the Hillbilly at PRP. Seems like Tyler County lacks some integrity!!! http://www.latemodelracer.com/cgi-bi...num=1314862135
    Hillbilly is Sunday
    "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

"You rarely get positive results from people who do nothing but complain".

So what does that have to do with my comment about the Tyler County Speedway lying to fans?? For the record and also the reason I have a foot note on all my post about knowing what you talking about before you say it!!

"Next up for the Riggs Motorsports [Scott James] team will be a trip to the Portsmouth Raceway Park in Portsmouth, Ohio on Saturday and Sunday, September 3-4. The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series will preside over a pair of big events at PRP over the Labor Day holiday weekend"
    Last edited by onclay; 09-03-2011 at 08:52 AM.
    If you don't know it, why make a fool of yourself by saying it!

I'm not defending them, but, I think they just showed the cars that were PRE-ENTERED. But the pre-entry was free and it was stated on this board many times that not all of those drivers would show.

I do agree though, the free pre-entry is just another advertising trick.

Next time they should GIVE every pre-entered driver $20 and see how many they have sign up. hahaha! Of course only about 40 will show up.

As far as the pit party is concerned, yeah that is a real shame. Most tracks try to present a family atmosphere.

I remember the after race parties at Pennsboro and all the wet t-shirt contests, bon fires, burning the restrooms up and all the other things adults do when they are drunk. If people don't like those things do this "don't go" or did we forget what country this is suppose to be?
    Been here since 1999.

So what does that have to do with my comment about the Tyler County Speedway lying to fans?? For the record and also the reason I have a foot note on all my post about knowing what you talking about before you say it!!

"Next up for the Riggs Motorsports [Scott James] team will be a trip to the Portsmouth Raceway Park in Portsmouth, Ohio on Saturday and Sunday, September 3-4. The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series will preside over a pair of big events at PRP over the Labor Day holiday weekend"
    If you file a pre-entry, you filed a pre-entry and its not up to a track to check the website of each and every driver who filed a pre-entry to see if they changed their mind later !!! With pre-entry being FREE, I'm sure a lot of drivers sent in a pre-entry and according to financial, logistical, and most importantly weather conditions, would decide where to go later, and possibly the day of event itself !!! I don't think the folks at Tyler SAID anybody would ACTUALLY be there, as all they did was RELEASE the names on the pre-entries as they came in !!!! If you,ve got a bone to pick, its with whoever sent in a pre-entry for Scott James !!!! Free pre-entry works both ways, as it gives the track more POSSIBLE names to announce, but it also saves the competitors some money and costs the track another source of revenue !!!!

Thumbs down What this country is supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by lewisc7 View Post
    I remember the after race parties at Pennsboro and all the wet t-shirt contests, bon fires, burning the restrooms up and all the other things adults do when they are drunk. If people don't like those things do this "don't go" or did we forget what country this is suppose to be?
    GIVE ME A BREAK!!! Remember there isn't a Pennsboro Speedway anymore! And this country is based on believing in GOD and being free, but that doesn't mean acting like total idiots in public. West Virginia has such a great name for burning couches and dumpsters. At least Morgantown is now taking the stand of charging those caught with Arson. Having a good time is one thing, bringing a busload of naked bimbos to the party is going to far. This is an event held at a facility ran by the fairboard, who supposedly run family oriented events. Well, that sure doesn't fit in to the "Family" atmosphere in my book. Not to mention the local girls that lowered themselves to the same sad level as the "Tramps Gone Wild".

DoD has mike marler FQ for black diamond not sure which group hes in