1996 Rocket that has been taken all apart and rebuilt. It has 04 updates on the back 08 updates on the front, new decking, new body. Very nice car and I have pics of anything and everything you need to show you the quality of this car. This car would make a good weekly super late model, or limited late, or crate late. LOTS OF OPTIONS WITH IT. Complete roller with radiatior, headers, MSD, 9 steel wheels and tires, 2 loading wheels, plus 4 alum. on the car, drive shaft, 3 rotor and hubs, battery, I may be missing a few parts, complete car except motor and tranny. For 3000.00

01Modified Big Dog Chassis, everything but motor, it is a 4 bar z link right now but could be a 4 bar 4 bar. Metric front end, The car has rad, headers, driveshaft all gauges, clutch, gear, tranny everything but motor, for 2500.00

I have a 383 engine i will sale with it it steel crank scag assemble, dart heads one needs fixed or I have another head, 2 intakes,dist. fuel pump starter, valve covers, motor has 2 nights on it, everything to go racing but carb, motor needs assemble, 1500.00
Everything for 6500.00 OBO

if your interested call 573-631-1119. or email paulwill@charter.net